Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone had the pleasure - Kiera touring  (Read 536 times)

Offline Lincs.man1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

There is a very unflattering picture on UKP which doesn't do her any favours and i have to say puts me off but, these pictures are sometimes not as real as they are meant to be. Has anybody seen her and able to comment?

Online MajorPayne

From my personal perspective, charging £90/hh and then wanting more money for CIM is just being greedy.  I'd avoid her.

Offline HailWood

Judging from the feedback (guys who have seen girls I have met and repeat visits), I would suggest Kiera is definitely worth a TOFTT risk especially if you like petite blonde’s with big tits (and who doesn’t?)

Offline gbyld87

It's the dress size 14 on a 4'11" frame that puts me off tbh.

Offline Lincs.man1

It's the dress size 14 on a 4'11" frame that puts me off tbh.

That's a great spot gbyld87, thank you.
MTB - I agree but, on this occasion I think I will leave for someone else to TOFTT. I have seen a cracker recently who I need to review so, not been without a good punt or two this month which in my mind puts me in a good punting place for 2020.  :thumbsup:

Offline Lincs.man1

From my personal perspective, charging £90/hh and then wanting more money for CIM is just being greedy.  I'd avoid her.

Yes, probably correct MP. If she was an absolute cracker though, i'd probably pay it and negotiate the extras.

Offline HailWood

That's a great spot gbyld87, thank you.
MTB - I agree but, on this occasion I think I will leave for someone else to TOFTT. I have seen a cracker recently who I need to review so, not been without a good punt or two this month which in my mind puts me in a good punting place for 2020.  :thumbsup:

Good for you LM. I look forward to reading the review.

I think I could be tempted by this lass but I’m on a break at the moment.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Kiera.79
External Link/Members Only
British 🇬🇧
Derbyshire / Derby
£120/h (incall)
£120/h (outcall)
👄DFK  🍆Penet. 😲Oral  C̶I̶M̶  😅Facials  🥛Swallow  A̶n̶a̶l̶
External Link/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only