Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fake Pics?  (Read 493 times)

Offline Snagbadjer

External Link/Members Only

Can someone please confirm if the pics on this profile are genuine or not? I strongly suspect that they are. But still feel the need to be sure. The SP is using the LN2 post code, which normally means the Burton Rd place. Which usually has genuine pics.

Thanks

Offline Snagbadjer

Indeed, mate. I have had a few good punts off it, though. Occasionally with real pics.

Offline RogerBoner

Over 60% Vivastreet photos are fake. The only ones that are almost certainly real also have AW profiles with matching photos. The photos of this lady look too glossy but the one of her standing near a lift made me think that it could be real. I had a lovely B&S with a beautiful Spanish 20 year old (reviewed as neg because of B&S).

You can bookmark Yandex or other image search services
Yandex.Images: search for images on the internet, search by image External Link/Members Only

Online gbyld87

There certainly are a lot of fakes, but there's also several real profiles that are viva-only, forum favourite Giulia-xx in Leicester being a case in point.

It's a fucking minefield, but with a bit of due diligence there are some real bargains on there.  High risk, high reward sometimes.