Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DirtyAva51 - Newstead, Notts  (Read 1497 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5349295) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Billy no mates]

Offline Karter1401

This was my first punt of 2024. This is one I was just really curious about after reading previous reviews. Now I agree the pictures are not great or flattering but I kinda liked that they were not air brushed. It’s also quite clear that with a couple of basic photography techniques that the pictures would improve.

Cost £60 for 30mins

Requests - none

External Link/Members Only

Communication - 7
Sent an email on AW and got a response and booked the appointment and got the post code via text.

Location - 7

A nice clean and tidy house in Newstead. Easy enough to find with the directions given and plenty of parking available. I parked around the corner then walked back to the house.

Appearance - 5

The pictures are definitely the SP she does look better in real life. The teeth are actually much better and the SP is nice and friendly. She is slimmer than I expected but body is age appropriate. She is not toned but is not fat.

Environment - 7

the deed took place in the bedroom. There are mirrors right next to the bed which give a great view of the show.

Service - 6

SP was dressed in black lingerie with stockings and I like the fact that she had made an effort without being asked to.

She gives a great owo and had sex in various positions the mirrors by the bed are either a great touch :yahoo: or may have you questioning your decisions in life. :scare:

Overall - 6

This was a good punt and I enjoyed myself. Curiosity has been fulfilled and it didn’t kill the cat. :D

Return - No I scratched the itch and do not think I will return.

Offline Idba522

Fair review, I’ve been a few times, but my last messages went unanswered, perhaps because I had to cancel previously.

I’m hoping to see her again next month,

Offline rnrn636

It's great when a review makes me chuckle.

8 straight positives in a row for her so she must be making up what she lacks with lots of effort. I am still not tempted though lol.

Glad you had a good time

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Fantastic to see a 30 minutes booking for £60. Great value for money I guess compared to most other options. Loved your comment about the mirrors btw. It made me smile. She’s no instagram model, but she obviously gives a great service and she puts a lot into it and for that and the price, I salute her.