Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zuzka Naked Masseuse - Wembley Park -Relaxing Massage + Prostate Massage  (Read 1691 times)

1 review(s) for Zuzka Naked Masseuse (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline kian

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
+447760443069

Number on profile seems to be used by two different masseuses. Flat seems to be cycling through a few WG/masseuses each month.

Positive but borderline Neutral for the following reasons:
- arrived at the flat thinking I was meeting masseuse I saw from previous week (normal massage with HR). Instead was met by someone who looks like the same person in the pic. This was an improvement from the first lady, but the service wasn't as good. She was not having a good day she said. B2B is stated on profile but she doesn't offer this, I asked.

Comms: by text, very straight forward. Operates from a flat in the Wembley Park area. Parking available outside flats, except for event days.

Service: opted for a relaxing massage with a prostate massage ending.

Price: £60 for 1 hour

The session:
Arrived to the location a few mins early, she was free so just headed in. You need to get buzzed in and she won't tell you flat number until your buzzed in. Up one flight of stairs and she's waiting for you peeping her head between the door.

Upon entry, taken straight to the massage room, professionall massage table used, not too wide so larger guys may find this uncomfortable. I asked for a towel to take a shower. Clean fresh towels are always a good sign for me. Shower was great. Came back in to room and wasn't told if she wanted face up or down, asked and the response was 'up to you'.

She uses cream instead of oil throughout the massage, No complaints. Started off with back, neck shoulders etc. Her English isn't great as there some miss communication near the beginning. I asked not to spend time massaging below the knees and the feet (I like to leave time for a head massage). She didn't understand and left everything below the back. Asked to turn over, was a bit confused at this point as she hadn't done the glutes or thighs but just went along with it. Turned over and went straight into the prostate massage, a few strokes and it got me hard. Gentle is not a word I would use when  she slipped a finger in. Ended up cuming in the space of 5 mins. She apologised for making me finish to early.

With 25-30 mins to spare, I went for another quick shower and came back into the room for a face and head massage. This was probably the best part of the massage.

Massage over, I wiped the excess cream off my face and got dressed. About to leave and forgot I hadn't paid yet. To my surprise she had also forgotten. Paid the £60 and left with a smile.

Would I return? Maybe, but to see the other lady.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline jimmyjackjones

Shame, I believe that I have seen this lady or one on rotation, before under a different profile, the ad was on Gumtree, but the ad had expired, so no chance for a review. The experience was similar, the girl Agata was cold, mechanical, and nothing special.