Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Kendall - Touring - St Helens  (Read 2148 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5248275) (2 positive, 7 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Viper90

I cannot link and her contact details are currently unavailable, however there are other reviews of her on here. She is apparently colombian and was based in st helens at the time (2 weeks ago)

Service: £80 30mins 2 pop handjob. (Didnt go ahead)

Comms: easy and responsive enough

Meet: meet didnt go ahead.

She agreed with my service request of a 2 pop 30min handjob at her 30min price but said "yes if you are fast"
I asked her to elaborate on this as i was paying for 30mins. Again she just stated that she would do it if i was "fast" .this went on again for another text so in the end i told her that i would go elsewhere as i didnt want a rushed service. She then responded claiming she couldnt answer all of my texts (even though she did) and that if i wanted a good service that i would have to "pay" which i found bizzare considering i agreed to pay her 30min price. I responded that i was willing to pay the price we agreed and that a rushed service was not a good service and that i would go elsewhere. She then responded "ok baby".

All in all it seemed that she didnt have a good attitude to the job and was implying a rushed service. If i pay for 30 mins to pop twice then i expect to be able to use the full amount of time if needed. Its unsurprising that she has so many negatives.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 18, 2022, 10:37:26 am by Viper90 »
Banned reason: Told repeatedly to leave it but just doesn't know when to stop now abusive.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Viper90

Banned reason: Told repeatedly to leave it but just doesn't know when to stop now abusive.

Offline T13

My thought is maybe she didn’t really understand exactly what you meant. Maybe a bit lost in translation.
Also a negative e seems harsh as a meet was not arranged and you didn’t actually see her or have an arranged time cancelled.

Offline T13

Although 5 negatives anyway would suggest u didn’t miss to much

Offline OakTree

My thought is maybe she didn’t really understand exactly what you meant. Maybe a bit lost in translation.
Also a negative e seems harsh as a meet was not arranged and you didn’t actually see her or have an arranged time cancelled.

I don’t know if this can be viewed as a valid review albeit her record up to now is pretty dire.

Offline Viper90

Fair enough. If it doesnt count as a review then feel free to take it down.

Going off the rules i am able to review even if the meet didnt take place, so long as it was agreee to. I have read reviews similar to this before.

Offline T13

Ye I can see your point mate. N thanks for heads up. Not enough to put me off but that combined with other negatives certainly is.

Offline T13

https://www.ukpunting.com/uploaded/7debd99f295192576aeab73fcff4c511b936e4b3.jpg

This is her proper picture I found on here. Plus someone else says she is berebacker (possibly lucky escape)

Offline hungrypunt

Possibly lost in translation, 2 pops meaning she didnt want you to take the piss and over run the 30 mins too much.

though if she had anythiing about her, she would just stop at 30 mins or give fair warning .

Offline Viper90

Thanks for the input gents.

I understand what you all mean by the lost in translation shouts. Personally from experience, some girls consider handjobs 'hard work' and would rather get you in and out ASAP.

So with that in mind i presumed she was implying a rush service. I did also reiterate to her that i had 30mins to use. 

Offline Viper90

https://www.ukpunting.com/uploaded/7debd99f295192576aeab73fcff4c511b936e4b3.jpg

This is her proper picture I found on here. Plus someone else says she is berebacker (possibly lucky escape)

Yea she doesnt look quite the part that she does on the photos, although those tits do look ample  :P
« Last Edit: July 18, 2022, 08:46:12 pm by Viper90 »