Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TammyLee - blow and go - Manchester  (Read 1229 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6392920) (5 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Karl

External Link/Members Only

Comms - Phoned up beforehand and booked appointment

Location - Green Quarter M4 4AB showing on her public facing AW page. Standard flat we find in these hooker setups.

The girl - Tasty English blonde as per her photos on AW just think they've been touched up as every girl does. Slightly meatier than what you see but couldn't complain for what I was there for oh yeah she's deaf so don't expect much conversation.

The service - Was in the city centre and in need of a quick blow and go as you do  :D. Was directed to a street nearby and found a parking spot was then directed by text to which gate flat number to buzz into to get in.  Up some stairs and then knock on and she's hiding bending the door it was pretty dark inside and coming in from outside can be off-putting as you can't see straight away. No shower offered at start or at the end. She was wearing a bra and knicks with white socks.  Paperwork out of the way went into a bedroom with big mirrored doors so you can see all the action.  I pulled my jeans down and she went to work straight away gobbling my whole member. I didn't really last long and tbf she managed to swallow every last drop without spilling a drop.  During the service tried to cop a feel of her arse and boobs but wasn't having any of it  :unknown:

Price-  £60

Would I return - No-  would've preferred more teasing and a bit longer was probably in and out well within the 15mins and VFM isn't great.