Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOT SWEET CANDY - Positive just - Manchester  (Read 1767 times)

28 review(s) for HOT SWEET CANDY (22 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online tightfoot69

External Link/Members Only

1 hour - £120

Communications - Noticed she was working so texted her to make a booking later that day. Pretty straight forward

Location - Apartment in a safe looking area in Salford

Appearance - Facially I found her attractive, big fake boobs, if you add 5 years on from her advertised age that would make her early 40s which would be about right. As another review mentioned it is obvious she has had a kid or two.

Service - Plenty of DFK and OWO which is always a positive. Wasn’t really in the mood for rimming or giving oral(I think AngelBRASIL had me worn me out a bit less than 48 hours earlier). So my hour consisted of DFK, CIM, massage(why do they never massage your bottom half to get you going again?)more DFK and then CIM again.

She did mention the time a couple of times so did feel a bit rushed in popping a second time. Just about got my hour but I think she had a booking not long after me.

I was thinking of giving a neutral but the fact she managed to make me Cum twice less than 48 hours after AngelBRASIL also did is credit to her. Plus the great kissing too. At £120 it is decent value these days.

Recommended if you like the MILF type but I doubt I would return next time I am up that way.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2022, 09:28:06 pm by tightfoot69 »