Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy Summer - Blackpool  (Read 1780 times)

6 review(s) for Brooke Summer (1 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Blackpool Rock]

Offline Blackpool Rock

Been in my HL for ages and saw she popped up working in Blackpool so decided to punt her, wish I hadn't bothered  :thumbsdown:

Called her and arranged the booking, really easy and she sounded really nice and friendly on the phone, her price is already high at £100/hh especially considering that she doesn't list CIM / facial and I almost opted for a 15 minute punt (which is all I got anyway  :dash:)

Knocked on the door which magically opened and I stepped inside, 1st impression is that she looks nothing like her pics, 2nd impression is that she is nowhere near the size 10 stated on her profile and is a solid or rather saggy size 14 at least.
There is another review already on here which describes her as looking "proper stunning" but not IMHO and i'd say she was actually a bit plain

On entering she pointed to her cheek for me to kiss, I was hoping this was the start of a cheeky build up to something a bit more passionate but it was just a peck on the cheek and i'm picking up an uneasy feeling.
She asked how long I wanted and I almost said 15 minutes for £60 but like a twat I said half an hour, she tried to get me to book an hour

No kissing; no touching she was straight into it asking how I wanted to start then asked "Oral" and already had a condom unwrapped so rushing the booking along right from the off.
I asked if she did the oral without and got a sigh that yes she does but it's an "Extra"; always has been and it's £30 if I want it.
Apart from already being top dollar the cheeky bitch wants extra and even the extra is over priced plus i'm picking up a bit of attitude from her.

Anyway on with the condom for a bit of oral which was OK then she asked if I wanted to fuck after about a minute or 2 so still rushing to get this finished ASAP
I consider going for a kiss but the vibes aren't good so I don't bother, she asked how I want her "Doggy" but i'm feeling really rushed and she snaps "Well what do you want"

I decide to finger her for a bit and lick my finger 1st and she informs me in a short manner that I don't need to do that as she's really wet (she wasn't), she did have quite a nice pussy and it was well shaved plus felt quite tight.
I can tell this whole punt is just a chore for her and TBH i'm felling the same but i'm aware that i'm only about 5 or 6 minutes in and it's almost wrapped up already so I decide to give her oral for a bit.

She does a bit of fake moaning and after a couple of minutes i'm fed up so decide to have sex in Mish and pump for a couple of minutes before asking if she has any lube.
She gets up and says she thinks she had some somewhere then comes back with a bottle of something saying this is sort of oil "do you want to take the condom off"
I'm a bit taken aback what she's offering here as I wanted lube for fucking so point out I want to continue with more sex and she snaps at me "Well you can't do both"

I finger her a bit more while it continues to be a chore for her and get hard enough to fuck again so just stick it in and come as quick as I can.

Once finished she immediately jumps up and disappears to the bathroom leaving me sat there like a lemon with no wipes or anything, she then comes out and informs me that "the bathroom's there if you want it" and she's half dressed already

Wish i'd never punted this one, be warned guys she's not only a bad punt but an overpriced bad punt

Overpriced
size 14
Bad attitude / snappy
out in 12-15 minutes

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline OakTree

Bad luck BR. Sounds grim mate.

Cheers for the heads up.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Bad luck BR. Sounds grim mate.

Cheers for the heads up.
No worries mate, I may have had a shitter but sharing is caring and if I can help avoid another punter getting ripped off then all well and good

Offline OakTree

No worries mate, I may have had a shitter but sharing is caring and if I can help avoid another punter getting ripped off then all well and good

:thumbsup:

Offline chrishornx

Oh dear BR bad times

Offline frankc

There's nothing worse than being 5 minutes into a punt and all you can think about is what a waste of money......bad luck mate but thanks for sharing

Offline chrishornx

There's nothing worse than being 5 minutes into a punt and all you can think about is what a waste of money......bad luck mate but thanks for sharing

terrible feeling

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yeah that's what really pisses me off really is the fact that I could have gone to Preston VIP and got a 15 minute punt with covered oral for £35 but this girl wanted 3 times that rate but the punt was shit  :thumbsdown:

Online Laid_back_bloke

Especially when you’ve handed over £100 for a shit show.

Sod those who say “I’ll punt regardless of price”. This current cost of simply living hike will be putting a squeeze on most punting purses. So knowing you just wasted a chunk of cash feels like a kick in the bollocks.

Really appreciate the review, & I hope it stops another one of us getting shafted by her in the wrong way.

Offline Georgedaviesok

Another Blackpool shitter, its got to be the poorest scene in the uk!

Offline scutty brown

the Northern Angels affiliation should have been enough to  put you off

Offline rnrn636

Thanks for the review.

I had booked in to this one but now cancelled following reading this  :wackogirl:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks for the review.

I had booked in to this one but now cancelled following reading this  :wackogirl:
No worries mate, i'm glad it helped out a fellow punter