Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mischievous_Maddie Adultwork Petite Irish Cute girl-£30 DFK OWO CIM Swallow deal  (Read 5058 times)

8 review(s) for mischievousmaddie (4 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

infoseeker

Mischievous_Maddie
External Link/Members Only

LOOKS
Petite Irish girl
No face pics, but decent enough face not stunning but cute Irish girl next door
Pale skin
Red dyed very long and loose hair - The longest untied hair I have experienced with a wg gives her a very sexy edge in my opinion
Lovely Irish accent
Looks very young at least her stated age of 21 sometimes even younger, but acts a fair amount older due to her confidence and composure.

SERVICE
Has an excellent deal 15mins £30 OWO CIM Swallow deal including enthuasiatic DFK.  Only mentioned indirectly on her profile.
The price listed below for 15 minute "quickie" bookings can be reduced to £30 depending on how you'd like to spend your time with me - you can call me for details.
Swallows more enthusiastically then any wg I had met up till that point (just last week found an even greedier one...), if you want to see it you should ask her to let you see the evidence before she swallows it whole in one go with an audible gulp.
No rush service even at 15mins deal.
Enthusiastic Service Provider.

Never booked her full sex service but has a lovely tight petite body, small natural tits, most often feel like shagging her brains out when on the £30 Oral deal.

OTHER INFO
Located close to Salford Central station private apartment with all the necessary facilities.

Noticeably Intelligent but somewhat edgy personality comes through somewhat from reading her profile.
Has been known to potentially tell tall tales if needing to cancel, no shows twice on a friend for outcalls with only an adultwork message to mention not able to make though she mentioned that her phone couldn't sent texts at that time.
Potentially lacks self awareness eg if something went wrong with the booking timing or comms she would be very unlikely to realise if it was her fault.  Generally though Comms are good if you can get hold of her when you ring, she doesn't do texts generally, highly advised to read her profile fully to get off onto the best foot, I have a feeling she can be picky about who she sees before she gets to know them.

Availability used to be very limited but in recent weeks she has edited her profile a bit and looks to be doing it more full time then previously.

OVERALL
Definetly worth a visit either for the £30 Oral only deal or for full sex.  Enthusiastic service provider and cute girl with a decent petite body.

doc14

I've seen this for the OWO £30 meeting, plenty of dfk, no rush, showered whilst there.  There is a car park opposite that says from £1 /hr but during week its a minimum of £4.
Nice girl and agree with above comments, plus great Belfast accent

infoseeker

No longer appears to be offering 15min quickies full service or the oral only deal for £30 I highlighted above.

30mins for £80
1hour for £120

Still worth a visit if she is your type.