Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charli - Angel Lodge, Liverpool  (Read 2021 times)

Offline Cuckiman

External Link/Members Only

Comms: None, it was a walk-in.
Price: £50 per 30m (I declined OWO which would have been an extra £10)
Venue: A unit on an industrial estate. No issues with parking or traffic as it was a Sunday. A little difficult to find but got there in the end.
Meet: I walked in and was led straight to a room. Paperwork sorted and I sat in the room waiting, I could hear one of the girls moaning through the thin walls which got me in the right mood. 20 minutes later (I was getting anxious as I wasn't told how long I'd wait for) Charli turned up. Early 40s perhaps. 4/10 face and probably 6/10 body small natural soggy tits and a nice ass. Started with a message (supposedly) but was more of her running her hand on my back and crack furiously. About 60 seconds later she asked me to turnover, put a bag on and started a covered BJ which lasted about 60 seconds too. Straight onto cowgirl for 2 minutes and it became very clealry she wanted to get this done asap. Then onto doggy and that's where it went downhill  :dash: Her back was sticky and wet, she clearly didn't have time to wash up between clients and as I tried to get over this horrible thought, the smell from her parts :vomit: hit me. It was just not a nice experience. I pretended to finish and got myself out of her.

Within 2 minutes I was out, the whole 'punt' was less than 10 minutes and honestly I didn't want to stay a second longer. Waste of money unfortunately.

Offline Mike66

You were unlucky mate if it was last Sunday Bella was on as well, I’ve seen her and she’s hot. Maybe ring up next time and try and book one of the other girls, better at the weekend as it’s really busy around there and everyone knows what goes on in there  :thumbsup:

Offline Resources3xx

External Link/Members Only
 Her back was sticky and wet, she clearly didn't have time to wash up between clients and as I tried to get over this horrible thought, the smell from her parts :vomit: hit me. It was just not a nice experience. I pretended to finish and got myself out of her.

Oh boy. So Angel lodge has the occasional fitty so I’ve come on here to see if charlis worth a goose since her pictures actually look quite decent. Unfortunately I’ve mentioned a few times now about the hygiene at AL and here you are talking about charlis wet sticky back :dash:

Dear Angel lodge

If other parlours can get their girls to freshen up between clients. SO CAN YOU

We don’t like the taste of other mens love juices
« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 04:11:35 pm by Resources3xx »