Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Sammy Thai - Harold Hill  (Read 1627 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7214188) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline Vinegar Strokes

I saw Sammy recently a 30min session @ £80 + £50 for owo, French kissing and her to cum. At the time she was based in a house on a fairly quiet residential street (so may be obvious what's going on) 20mins away on public transport from either Harold Hill or Romford stations. Although she appears to be currently touring, I think this is her usual base.

Comms were prompt and all over text, and in person she spoke great English.

She had an almost elvish like look to her, (you can see it in the pretty representative profile pics) that I found incredibly attractive, plus great boobs and a slender gym toned body with a pretty girthy 5-6" penis.

Service wise she was great, and really seemed to get into, giving me some prolonged deep throat almost immediately. I was active throughout this punt, and she was happy to take a pounding across multiple positions whilst French kissing, (when initiated) and came on stomach during doggy.

Overall it was another great punt with a pretty Thai TS.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Online charliepie

She sounds delightful and also seems to charge decent rates unlike the majority of providers.

Offline Vinegar Strokes

Yeah, Thais really do provide some of the best value out there at the moment  :thumbsup: