Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Warning TS review - TS Erika - Birmingham  (Read 1220 times)

Offline fredm1974

She’s absolutely the best, spent hour with her today.  I’m not going into details.  Just book her and experience the best TS in the country.  She’s stunning

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 19, 2021, 08:33:33 pm by fredm1974 »

Offline Punterperson1971

She’s absolutely the best, spent hour with her today.  I’m not going into details.  Just book her and experience the best TS in the country.  She’s stunning

Why no details I’m hardly going to book if they come out with something like that,what’s the point of a site like this when you won’t share details of meet :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline fredm1974

I walked in to her apartment, full on loads of DFK and tonguing my ears, loads of cock sucking both ways, rimming and fucking on the bed, sofa, stud up in front of the wall mirror.  She gets very horny and really enjoys what’s she does... Back on the bed for round two with me shouting load in her mouth (no extra charge like some).. 

She’s as horny as fuck.  100% recommend and she’s stunning

If anyone wants first time with TS, she’s the one all day long.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2021, 08:47:23 pm by fredm1974 »

Offline Punterperson1971

I walked in to her apartment, full on loads of DFK and tonguing my ears, loads of cock sucking both ways, rimming and fucking on the bed, sofa, stud up in front of the wall mirror.  She gets very horny and really enjoys what’s she does... Back on the bed for round two with me shouting load in her mouth (no extra charge like some).. 

She’s as horny as fuck.  100% recommend and she’s stunning

If anyone wants first time with TS, she’s the one all day long.

Thank you for a little more detail  :thumbsup:

Offline Colston36

WHY is she the best? What did she do? Stand on her head and piss in your gob while singing the national anthem? Shit in your ear? Does she have two cocks? Are her pics accurate? What is the point of that utterly 100% bloody useless witless non-review?

Offline Pablo02

Going to need more details than that OP  :thumbsup:

Reads like a ad!

Offline fredm1974

WHY is she the best? What did she do? Stand on her head and piss in your gob while singing the national anthem? Shit in your ear? Does she have two cocks? Are her pics accurate? What is the point of that utterly 100% bloody useless witless non-review?

Now fuck wit, I’ve tried few in the area and she is the best, take my review or leave it. 

Offline fredm1974

Going to need more details than that OP  :thumbsup:

Reads like a ad!

No ad, book her and find out for yourself.

Offline Punterperson1971

Now fuck wit, I’ve tried few in the area and she is the best, take my review or leave it.
Oh dear  :bomb: :bomb:

Offline fredm1974

Go try this one, she’s drug head External Link/Members Only or this one External Link/Members Only she will charge you extra to cum in your mouth.  Both are shit

« Last Edit: March 19, 2021, 08:59:30 pm by fredm1974 »

Offline lamboman

Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline fredm1974

:lol: I guess you've tried that Colston?

He spend all his time wanking himself off in front of the computer screen.. The rest of us spend our money on quality punts..

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
He spend all his time wanking himself off in front of the computer screen.. The rest of us spend our money on quality punts..

:unknown: :unknown:

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator

:unknown:
Wasn’t much of a review tbh...

Online JontyR

Go try this one, she’s drug head External Link/Members Only or this one External Link/Members Only she will charge you extra to cum in your mouth.  Both are shit

Why don't you post these separately and get your review rating up - because you've given more detail here than you did in your original post.

Offline Punterperson1971

:unknown:
Wasn’t much of a review tbh...
I wonder if he will snap at you like he did with the other guy

Offline lamboman

Well apart from the lack of Queens English I think Colston has more experience than you ever will.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
I wonder if he will snap at you like he did with the other guy

I hope so.. :lol:
I’m just debating if I’ll give him a chance

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

I've moved this to general discussions as with no detail it doesn't qualify as a review. The minimum requirement is some description of services received along with duration booked and price paid.

There's a guide that will help you in future. -  External Link/Members Only

I would like to add other members are entitled to comment on any review posted and should not get abuse in return.

Offline tempwork

Price? Time? Location? Size? Looks? Functionality? Accuracy? Language? Costume? Communication? Premises? Hygiene? Kissing? Oral? Anal? 69? Dimensions? DFK? Cumming? Protection? Bathroom? Shower Facility? Waiting time?

Listen my friend Mr. ignorante, different people like different things. If you like this SP doesn't mean everybody would as well. You have to tell us why you like her by giving details and its up to the readers to decide that these details appeal to them or not. if you are not bothered to write a proper review then don't do it at all. Nobody is forcing you to and nobody would know that you have been to see a TS or not.

The short of it is you have created more controversy than you have been helpful to this site. I am sure you have been reading lots and lots of reviews and you know what I am talking about so don't act dumb and pretend that you are doing your share for this site because for sure you are not even close to being helpful. Stick to reading the reviews and good luck in your future punts.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Price? Time? Location? Size? Looks? Functionality? Accuracy? Language? Costume? Communication? Premises? Hygiene? Kissing? Oral? Anal? 69? Dimensions? DFK? Cumming? Protection? Bathroom? Shower Facility? Waiting time?

Listen my friend Mr. ignorante, different people like different things. If you like this SP doesn't mean everybody would as well. You have to tell us why you like her by giving details and its up to the readers to decide that these details appeal to them or not. if you are not bothered to write a proper review then don't do it at all. Nobody is forcing you to and nobody would know that you have been to see a TS or not.

The short of it is you have created more controversy than you have been helpful to this site. I am sure you have been reading lots and lots of reviews and you know what I am talking about so don't act dumb and pretend that you are doing your share for this site because for sure you are not even close to being helpful. Stick to reading the reviews and good luck in your future punts.
Who do you think you are. have you not noticed the word moderator underneath my name. I have given all the advice the OP needs, it is not up to you to tell others what they should be doing on here and certainly not up to you to tell anyone how to post reviews.

If you want to remain a member I suggest you post an apology to the OP for the drivel you have posted here and in future concentrate on you own contributions and keep out of moderation issues.

Edit

I've just noticed you don't even know what the abbreviations used on here mean nor do you understand the terminology yet you are posting like you own the place telling others what they should be doing and how they should be doing it.   :wacko:
« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 12:56:25 am by daviemac »

Offline Xdominant

TBF she is awesome. When I have the time I will do a thorough review.

Offline Roadster

Colston?  You kidding?  He's one of the hardest core m**herf**kers on the site!

Read his reviews and then wise up ... fool!

Offline winkywanky

You only just joined this year, perhaps you need to do a little more research on the site before talking shit about another member, especially one as longstanding and well-punted a Colston.