Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sandy Ray?  (Read 1217 times)

Offline theejaculator

External Link/Members Only

Really tempted to book this wg , profile has been around a while and good range of likes at a 'reasonable' price.

However no actual reviews on here just a post from a disgruntled punter who accused her of refusing to pay back a loan he gave her, allegedly because of spiralling drug use., But later retracted the accusation because he was suffering from EAS. Also said she was previously known as Cum with Katie. Can anybody here shed anymore light on this wg?

Offline Pantysniffer

I did see her long b4 I was on here. She was then known as Pleasure Personified. Good punt with her, attractive, chatty and well up for everything she says on her profile. Hope this helps.

Offline Punterperson1971

External Link/Members Only

Really tempted to book this wg , profile has been around a while and good range of likes at a 'reasonable' price.

However no actual reviews on here just a post from a disgruntled punter who accused her of refusing to pay back a loan he gave her, allegedly because of spiralling drug use., But later retracted the accusation because he was suffering from EAS. Also said she was previously known as Cum with Katie. Can anybody here shed anymore light on this wg?
This name rings a bell but the link doesn’t work

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline theejaculator

Profile now hidden

Yes she seems to take it down when not working.

Offline chrisintcov

Presuming she is the same Lick me Lorna/cum with Katie I saw her a couple of times a few years ago.  Nice lass.  Her profile is back up now.