Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Gia - Elite Image Models - Outcall to C London hotel (£2500/hour )  (Read 4812 times)

Offline bukowski

I'm trying to be helpful to the forum but the hatred is just so overwhelming! I suggest you to stick to your £80 massages! Honestly you have no idea what money can get you! I'm just a tiny fish compare some other punters! Let me repeat, I don't do this every week or even every month!!

don't confuse `incredulity` for `hatred`
i know big money gets spent (i have seen it, and i've even arranged it for others)
but several elements of your stories do not pass the smell test

just to be clear
i have spent silly money myself in my past
but i don't have the desire to spend it now
and I haven't spent any for about a year

(ps: i know you've been bumped but i can't resist my rebuttal - ha)
Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years, refuses to explain when asked, fair enough
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline steventft

If I were making millions a year, I wouldn't bat an eyelid dropping a couple of thousands on 10/10 girls. We don't take it with us to the other side, so might as well spend it on the good things of life.

Having said that, if you're worried about girls seeing too many clients, I'm sure 10k would be enough to tempt your favourite £150/hour SP to be exclusive for 1 or 2 months. It's also probably enough to get an arrangement girlfriend on Seeking for half a year or so.

Good for you if it's pocket change, but you could get so much more value from that!

This has been a very interesting thread - the entertainment has been great, obvs, but really interesting to hear how people view and value several different factors, for me particularly this thing about exclusivity. Is this really important, esp when you are paying for sex?
If you are in a committed relationship (ie, married or bf/gf) then this is probably a pre-requisite but I'm curious to understand why some punters think this is important. If money was no object, why would a punter want an SP to be exclusive to them? What makes people think this is important?
I have heard a few other things which I think are similar, like punters wanting to be the the first punt of the day. Why is that? Is that just to guarantee/get a better service (ie, she is not tired from earlier appointments) or a hygiene thing (risk of not fresh towels/sheets) or something else/combination?

Lot of other interesting things on this thread too. Does not matter to me if this was real or a fantasy but as a concept it has been really good. Good for you if you are a punter who can afford to pay loads and good for you if you are a SP who can get bookings at that kind of money.

For me if money was no object then it would be the following (in no particular order):
1/ punt more often
2/ extras: FFM
3/ longer bookings, making 90 mins the norm rather than just the hour

As you can see I'm very easily satisfied, just an increase in the punting budget of a few hundred pounds a month and I would be well in the happy zone!
The ultimate fantasy would be shagging the entire Ladies England football team/Chelsea Ladies football team but I'm not convinced that any amount of money could make that happen.

Offline JackSaint

Yep, OP was a bs merchant imo, but there are plenty of genuine punters spending those amounts. It's a shame, because I'd genuinely like to see proper detailed reviews from guys spending that much.

Me too, if I had the opportunity to get out of the house for 24 hours and book that suite and had £2,500 punting cash it would be full of top agency girls at £250 to £300 per hour on a rota basis, if anyone would like to sponsor it I'll be happy to write a detailed review.

Offline Jerk Chicken

This has been a very interesting thread - the entertainment has been great, obvs, but really interesting to hear how people view and value several different factors, for me particularly this thing about exclusivity. Is this really important, esp when you are paying for sex?
If you are in a committed relationship (ie, married or bf/gf) then this is probably a pre-requisite but I'm curious to understand why some punters think this is important. If money was no object, why would a punter want an SP to be exclusive to them? What makes people think this is important?
I have heard a few other things which I think are similar, like punters wanting to be the the first punt of the day. Why is that? Is that just to guarantee/get a better service (ie, she is not tired from earlier appointments) or a hygiene thing (risk of not fresh towels/sheets) or something else/combination?

Lot of other interesting things on this thread too. Does not matter to me if this was real or a fantasy but as a concept it has been really good. Good for you if you are a punter who can afford to pay loads and good for you if you are a SP who can get bookings at that kind of money.

For me if money was no object then it would be the following (in no particular order):
1/ punt more often

As you can see I'm very easily satisfied, just an increase in the punting budget of a few hundred pounds a month and I would be well in the happy zone!
The ultimate fantasy would be shagging the entire Ladies England football team/Chelsea Ladies football team but I'm not convinced that any amount of money could make that happen.

Exclusivity in most cases is a byword for hygiene and certainly if this OP if indeed he is real he has eluded to that. It must be clear to you that some punters are not too bothered about a smelly vag or arse they carry on fucking anyway. Some don’t care if they fuck in a rathole on cum stained sheets - yes we have read reviews like this or a dustbin full of condoms.

Punting in a semi exclusive environment should on face value eliminate most if not all of the above although no guarantee as per his £750/ph punt.

I will further add for clarity you do not need to spend anywhere near that level to receive the above. So if OP is a real punter and that is now dubious it could be a perception in his head that he can’t achieve that for say a £200/ph WG.

I have already posted on his other review that his Shangri-La hotel access experience with the p4p simply does not add up as I have been there myself.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt when he first posted but I now think it’s utter well researched fantasy there are many punting dreamers about.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 11:51:53 am by Jerk Chicken »
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline bedhedred

This was my assessment of the op in a pm yesterday lunchtime...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline JackSaint

1/ punt more often

Not sure how many of those lady footballers would be of the correct orientation  :cool:

Offline Liverpool

I thought PM's were private and shouldn't be made public, and should only be shared with mods in case of rule breaches?

Offline hendrix

Me too, if I had the opportunity to get out of the house for 24 hours and book that suite and had £2,500 punting cash it would be full of top agency girls at £250 to £300 per hour on a rota basis, if anyone would like to sponsor it I'll be happy to write a detailed review.

I mean, I've done it several times, but with my regs, so not worth reviewing as I've reviewed them plenty of times. Genuine intel for the "next level" spending wise at least, would be useful in case I want to do that before I pop my clogs  :lol:
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 12:17:58 pm by hendrix »

Offline BootyConnoisseur

Shame that the review is BS. Would've been interesting to learn more about the experience these agencies offer.

How much you spend is relative to how much you have but putting the price in the title was obvious attention seeking. Felt fishy from the first glance. I thought maybe it's an agency trying use UKP for promotion as business slowed down with covid. Agencies make a killing on Arab events where the guys order 10 girls and have no realistic concept of prices and drop thousands like spare change. But with events on hold and travel being difficult ATM that market is almost gone so I thought maybe these reviews are some attempt at promotion :unknown:.

Oh well at least I got to bookmark some new sites I didn't know about before :dance:.

Offline PatMacGroin

I thought maybe he could be a tout, although fantasist does seem more likely.

If he was a tout, I thought he could have been touting External Link/Members Only and/or External Link/Members Only. They seem very similar and I could see them being run by the same outfit. Maybe even the top end set-up for someone like Diva.

Doing a little research I found that External Link/Members Only was only created in April and the working site may only have been fully up and running since November. SmartCookie made several comments about preferring these types of agencies because they were more exclusive and the WG's saw very few clients. In the year of Covid I'd imagine that could be a valuable USP upon which to try and market yourself.

I was hoping he might let something slip if that was the case. E.g. He said he didn't pay deposits because he was a well known, valued customer using over 15 different agencies. But he also said he had only been punting for 2 years, and only punted every few months. Such contradictory statements it was obvious he was lying. I was interested in finding out if he had some agenda behind it, other than trying to build up some sort of imaginary reputation for himself.

I have a 15+ agency contacts on my Whatsapp, When I want to make a booking, I contact them all on Whatsapp. They send me selfies and I choose the best girl I can.

I don't ask for specific services, I'm a vanilla guy; all girls can accommodate me! I'm sure you can ask the agency!  :lol:

I don't pay deposits anymore as agencies know me. I've only paid deposit twice and only the taxi fee. I pay either via Paypal or disposable debit card (Revolut). Never a bank transfer!! Never been offered invoice!

1. That day was the best day I've had since I started punting 2 years ago.

Exactly. I don't want to go to some shitty shared Earls court Flat. It's all about the experience and quality for me. I only do this every few months. Top hotels + Top girls = more fun (for me)!

Offline smiths

Exclusivity in most cases is a byword for hygiene and certainly if this OP if indeed he is real he has eluded to that. It must be clear to you that some punters are not too bothered about a smelly vag or arse they carry on fucking anyway. Some don’t care if they fuck in a rathole on cum stained sheets - yes we have read reviews like this or a dustbin full of condoms.

Punting in a semi exclusive environment should on face value eliminate most if not all of the above although no guarantee as per his £750/ph punt.

I will further add for clarity you do not need to spend anywhere near that level to receive the above. So if OP is a real punter and that is now dubious it could be a perception in his head that he can’t achieve that for say a £200/ph WG.

I have already posted on his other review that his Shangri-La hotel access experience with the p4p simply does not add up as I have been there myself.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt when he first posted but I now think it’s utter well researched fantasy there are many punting dreamers about.

Just on the point of being exclusive, how would a punter know he WAS exclusive 100% for certain anyway unless he was with a WG 24/7. A punting mate of mine met a WG off SA a few years ago and they agreed an exclusive sugar daddy arrangement. About 6 months later he found out she had the same arrangement with at least 2 other punters on days he didn't see her. :rolleyes: If a punter really thinks he can trust a WG who in most cases is a complete or virtual stranger on this he is one fucking thick moron in my book. But yes its his cash so if it gets his cock hard good for him. :rolleyes:

No one who isn't with a WG 24/7 can know what she MAY be getting up to and with whom, personally I don't trust any WG including good regulars not to lie to me about things, I don't care as long as I get a good service. Experienced WGs can be good actresses and liars and get lots of practice at it and some punters are gullible and/or deluded sadly and get taken in, UKP can at least inform them of whats likely to be the case. Now sure some WGs may not be like this but lots certainly are.

Offline smiths

He’s a 16 yr old kid sitting in a council flat making shit up and you’ve all fallen for it.

On the other hand, thanks OP for highlighting an Agency who accept BTC.x!!! 😃 Fantastic news.

Hopefully Bojo opens schools back up for you soon.

Get it right, not ALL as I knew 100% from reading their first post they were a troll and fantasist, confirmed for sure with their £150 an hour WGs comment.

As to some posters thinking it a pity he was banned so swiftly well personally I want to see genuine reviews on UKP not made up shit and the quicker made up is exposed and the reviewer dealt with the better in my opinion. :rolleyes:

Offline PatMacGroin

Get it right, not ALL as I knew 100% from reading their first post they were a troll and fantasist, confirmed for sure with their £150 an hour WGs comment.

As to some posters thinking it a pity he was banned so swiftly well personally I want to see genuine reviews on UKP not made up shit and the quicker made up is exposed and the reviewer dealt with the better in my opinion. :rolleyes:

Obviously we don't want to see false information which will impact on our punting experiences. Such as being convinced to visit shit WG's due to the conniving lies of a tout. Or being put off seeing a good WG due to malicious slander or a snide attempt to keep one to themselves. The OP was posting reviews of WG's that I believe very few if any of us have an interest in booking.

I wasn't immediately 100% certain what the OP was. Although I was pretty confident he was telling porkies. It was his exchange with Hendrix which provided the final confirmation. His comment about £150 WG's did sound a bit like a sly dig at 99% of UKP users, but others have made far harsher comments and I didn't see any reason to get over sensitive about it.

As a very long time member you must notice that much of what is posted here on UKP starts to get a bit repetitive. Personally, I didn't see any harm in giving him a bit more rope and watching him swing by the neck. By that point I'd be surprised if many members were taking him seriously. I do hope his very brief existence as a UKP member doesn't make anyone with a genuine "high end" review reluctant to post it.

Offline smiths

Obviously we don't want to see false information which will impact on our punting experiences. Such as being convinced to visit shit WG's due to the conniving lies of a tout. Or being put off seeing a good WG due to malicious slander or a snide attempt to keep one to themselves. The OP was posting reviews of WG's that I believe very few if any of us have an interest in booking.

I wasn't immediately 100% certain what the OP was. Although I was pretty confident he was telling porkies. It was his exchange with Hendrix which provided the final confirmation. His comment about £150 WG's did sound a bit like a sly dig at 99% of UKP users, but others have made far harsher comments and I didn't see any reason to get over sensitive about it.

As a very long time member you must notice that much of what is posted here on UKP starts to get a bit repetitive. Personally, I didn't see any harm in giving him a bit more rope and watching him swing by the neck. By that point I'd be surprised if many members were taking him seriously. I do hope his very brief existence as a UKP member doesn't make anyone with a genuine "high end" review reluctant to post it.

Hendrix was sussing him out fortunately, it was the £150 an hour comment that sealed it for me. :thumbsup: I don't care about UKP being repetitive as long as I think its true. This poster was a billy bullshitter, the problem is as I see it some didn't realise it, fair enough, but even today after their banning for being a fantasist some haven't realised, or accepted it.

As to high end reviews IF any genuine punter is put off by previous correct posts by others they aren't going to last on UKP anyway in my book. The reason being is UKP is for men not mouses scared to be honest. My advice to such punters is get off the pot and post your TRUE experiences. genuine punters are VERY welcome to me on UKP.

Offline PatMacGroin

Hendrix was sussing him out fortunately, it was the £150 an hour comment that sealed it for me. :thumbsup: I don't care about UKP being repetitive as long as I think its true. This poster was a billy bullshitter, the problem is as I see it some didn't realise it, fair enough, but even today after their banning for being a fantasist some haven't realised, or accepted it.

As to high end reviews IF any genuine punter is put off by previous correct posts by others they aren't going to last on UKP anyway in my book. The reason being is UKP is for men not mouses scared to be honest. My advice to such punters is get off the pot and post your TRUE experiences. genuine punters are VERY welcome to me on UKP.

Fair enough.   :hi:

As I suspected that the OP was possibly a tout for External Link/Members Only I was hoping some more comments from him might confirm that. Something about that site and the way he was talking reminded me of this review: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=253067.0

Not saying they were the same guy, just another fantasist or tout that was talking up this site External Link/Members Only (now dead). Both sites had similarities regarding electronic payments and expenses invoices (possibly advance payments, membership fee's and deposits too although I forget now). That site sounded like a scam and very quickly appeared then disappeared. I have similar vibes about this new site and I wondered if "SmartCookie" thought he had found a way to skim a little from some unsuspecting punters.

Offline Payyourwaymate

I looked at OPs posts and one post he says price does not equal quality and then on this thread he goes against that in a contradictory manner. Looking properly I can see a pattern of contradictory or vague statements. I should have known something was up when he got angry about me asking about the concierge and private jets and did not understand my reference to AMEX centurion  :dash:.

I've had a few high end girls leaving early. Price doesn't equal quality.

My review was light as I really don't like spending a long time writing reviews, I like it short and sweet!

Thank you! Honestly I think i spend less than some other punters on here! I care about quality, quality is just so important to me. I rather have 4 quality punts a year! I don't need 100 quickies, that's just not me!!! I know a guy who spends 3-5k a week on this! I'm literally nobody!

Click or no click, she should never leave early @500/hour.

Funny how some are convincing themselves, quality doesn't depend on price. It's like saying there is no difference between Ryanair and Emirates first Class, it's ludicrous!  Of course in some cases, they are right! but on average they are wrong! I've been with two Agency Allure girls (mid tier) and one independent. I can assure you that on average if you select a right girl, the difference between high end and mid tier is noticeable !

If you decide to book a high end girl, do your research, spend a week contacting different agencies, do not rush!!

Last message on this topic. Everyone should do whatever makes them happy. It all comes down to your preferences. I just don't like the idea of booking £150 escorts, don't want to sound rude but it grosses me out to be honest, I honestly think I can't even get hard! I get turned on by beauty, exclusivity and status of the girl! It's all in my mind and there is nothing I can do about it! Just being perfectly honest!

The same guy that said price does not equal quality but made all of these statements. Then he got caught out by Hendrix. I should have never given OP the benefit of a doubt and I defended him :dash:. Well, I'm convinced...OP was a bullshitter. 
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 09:08:16 pm by Payyourwaymate »

Offline smiths

Fair enough.   :hi:

As I suspected that the OP was possibly a tout for External Link/Members Only I was hoping some more comments from him might confirm that. Something about that site and the way he was talking reminded me of this review: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=253067.0

Not saying they were the same guy, just another fantasist or tout that was talking up this site External Link/Members Only (now dead). Both sites had similarities regarding electronic payments and expenses invoices (possibly advance payments, membership fee's and deposits too although I forget now). That site sounded like a scam and very quickly appeared then disappeared. I have similar vibes about this new site and I wondered if "SmartCookie" thought he had found a way to skim a little from some unsuspecting punters.

I have no idea or interest what your links mean but a bullshitter like this poster was took me a couple of their posts to read and see what they were, it was obvious to me, my concern is it wasn't to some others on here. How blatant does it have to get. :rolleyes: And sure i have no doubt missed some really blatant stuff but i happened to see this cunts posts.

Offline puntingpumping1920

I have no idea or interest what your links mean but a bullshitter like this poster was took me a couple of their posts to read and see what they were, it was obvious to me, my concern is it wasn't to some others on here. How blatant does it have to get. :rolleyes: And sure i have no doubt missed some really blatant stuff but i happened to see this cunts posts.

I think most punters had scepticism regarding his reviews

Paying 1200 for a 10 min BJ

Escort agencies that provide TV anchors you can book for sex 

Escorts making him sign NDA forms lol

OP's reviews were too outlandish. I was just interested in the agencies he posted
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Justforthebantermeight

Last message on this topic. Everyone should do whatever makes them happy. It all comes down to your preferences. I just don't like the idea of booking £150 escorts, don't want to sound rude but it grosses me out to be honest, I honestly think I can't even get hard! I get turned on by beauty, exclusivity and status of the girl! It's all in my mind and there is nothing I can do about it! Just being perfectly honest!

quite petty of you to block him tbh. what has he said that is that bad. its a review, its like a ts review, if you dont like it why comment?

Offline Liverpool

quite petty of you to block him tbh. what has he said that is that bad. its a review, its like a ts review, if you dont like it why comment?

Fake reviews damage the integrity of the site. I don't think anyone has anything against high rollers, it's just this idiot was telling fibs that were nonsensical.

Offline S_holmes

It’s not a review. It’s fantasy. Anyone making up BS like this chap needs banning.

Offline Jokerface

External Link/Members Only

Price:

£2500/hour. She is not listed on the website! With these types of agencies, you need to book an onsite girl first before they show you their offsite higher end girls. This is my second most expensive punt ever, booked her because I made a year worth of earnings that quarter! Very rarely I pay 2500/hour! Please don't judge me!

Comms:

Whatsapp, quick and easy! told the agency, I want high end British models, they send me options and I chose Gia!

Outcall to my 5 star hotel in central London. Booked "London Suite" at Shangri-La, they upgraded me to "Shangri-La" suite as I'm a Golden Circle member (it's free to join!)  :D

Girl:

11/10 British girl, 22, brunette, blue eyes, amazing skin, posh accent, amazing looking pussy

Meet:

OWO, Sex with condom, dfk, cof, basically whatever I wanted, very friend eager girl. When I opened the door she looked very nervous, She was fully relaxed after a few minutes. She told me she was expecting an old gentlemen and didn't expect a young guy. I think she was pleasantly surprised!

Arrived on time, left on time, nothing to complain!

Overall:

If business does well in 2021, I will book her again!

Wow  :thumbsup: Impressive! Next time let me recommend the PS at MO Hyde Park   :D