Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What unique massages have you experienced?  (Read 11337 times)

Offline senordingdongs

Booked a half hour massage at a place I'd been a few times and Usual Asian woman in her late 40's, great massage and after 20 minutes she asks if her 'daughter' could take over.

In walks a younger girl in her early 20's, the 'mother' says something in Chinese and leaves. Girl locks door and dims the light. I ask her name and age says she's Li 19. Unexpectedly she then pulls up her skirt and takes off her knickers. What next was out of the blue she takes out a condom and says 'ok', I nod and she puts it on, so I'm expecting a covered handjob. Then she climbs onto the table and guides my cock into her pussy with relative ease and starts riding away. Let her go herself before grabbing her hips and giving her a helping hand.

After 10 minutes she's had her fun and I've filled the bag, she climbs off says ' feel good' picks up her knickers and leaves the room. As I'm getting ready 'mother' is back asking if everything was ok, then says something about being on her period. Bloody oddest thing I'd ever experienced and this is supposed to be a very legit massage salon.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2022, 01:50:32 am by senordingdongs »

Offline Andywb

Booked a half hour massage at a place I'd been a few times and Usual Asian woman in her late 40's, great massage and after 20 minutes she asks if her 'daughter' could take over.

In walks a younger girl in her early 20's, the 'mother' says something in Chinese and leaves. Girl locks door and dims the light. I ask her name and age says she's Li 19. Unexpectedly she then pulls up her skirt and takes off her knickers. What next was out of the blue she takes out a condom and says 'ok', I nod and she puts it on, so I'm expecting a covered handjob. Then she climbs onto the table and guides my cock into her pussy with relative ease and starts riding away. Let her go herself before grabbing her hips and giving her a helping hand.

After 10 minutes she's had her fun and I've filled the bag, she climbs off says ' feel good' picks up her knickers and leaves the room. As I'm getting ready 'mother' is back asking if everything was ok, then says something about being on her period. Bloody oddest thing I'd ever experienced and this is supposed to be a very legit massage salon.

By any chance is this the same place you posted about at #5 above?  :lol:

Offline senordingdongs

By any chance is this the same place you posted about at #5 above?  :lol:

Different establishment but owned by the same woman

Offline Jsmith

Tiger Lilly’s Wolverhampton many years ago. Lovely MILF with even better tits (those who have seen her will know what I mean) On second visit asked if she would strip completely rather than just topless. Agreed. I then asked if I could massage her. Again she obliged. She jumped onto the table and I gave her a massage for a few minutes. Spent the next I don’t know how long feasting in between her legs til she ended up squashing my face with her thighs and juices everywhere. She then gets up, wipes herself and tells me to get on the table. She gets on and plants her pussy in my face again with my dick in her mouth   Excellent blow job I must admit. More like a civvie blowy rather than an SP one, resulting in her swallowing the lot.
This happened on all my subsequent visits,  carried on when she moved to tettenhall and then I think it was Cannock before she just disappeared! Some good wank bank memories!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2022, 05:39:17 am by Jsmith »

Offline fredhiggins

Tiger Lilly’s Wolverhampton many years ago. Lovely MILF with even better tits (those who have seen her will know what I mean) On second visit asked if she would strip completely rather than just topless. Agreed. I then asked if I could massage her. Again she obliged. She jumped onto the table and I gave her a massage for a few minutes. Spent the next I don’t know how long feasting in between her legs til she ended up squashing my face with her thighs and juices everywhere. She then gets up, wipes herself and tells me to get on the table. She gets on and plants her pussy in my face again with my dick in her mouth   Excellent blow job I must admit. More like a civvie blowy rather than an SP one, resulting in her swallowing the lot.
This happened on all my subsequent visits,  carried on when she moved to tettenhall and then I think it was Cannock before she just disappeared! Some good wank bank memories!
You lucky sod.

Offline londonman

Three odd massage experiences come to mind - unfortunately all well back in my punting career and well before my membership here (or even before the Internet) !

• Booked a conventional four handed massage - led by a ~35yr SP with a 30yo alongside. All three of us stark naked, then a tap on the door. The girl who came in was probably 20yr - they said it was her first day, things were quiet and could she take part to "learn the ropes"? No extra charge. She stayed fully clothed but participated fully in the HE. My CFNM kink probably started there and then! I felt like I could have filled a bucket at the end ... probably about 35 years ago but a fantastic memory now
  • Had a table shower massage in the basement of one of the old massage dens on Middlesex Street in London. Probably 25 years ago - seem to remember it costing £150 all-in. Wonderful experience, with lots of suds and water - a little like nuru in a way but with more giggles from us both. Unfortunately wasn't offered it again on later visits - probably difficult for them to manage - maybe someone drowned!  :crazy:
  • Chinese massage with cupping. Would happily have passed on this one, came out looking like I'd done 6 rounds with a demented giant octopus. Fortunately no significant other to explain it to! Complete woo rubbish of course - like many traditional ideas from that area. Done in Beijing perhaps 20 years ago

It was a gentler time then, I think ... :P - you could get away with a bit more ... there seem to be no (pleasant) surprises these days.

Offline bigboy96

Way back at the turn of the century, I used to have tantric massages a few minutes walk from Paddington station, London. One day I was lying on my back, with the girl giving me  a lovely, slow wank, when the flat door opened. She said it's the boss. In walks the boss, a lady about my age, and asks if everything is alright. I replied that it was, as the girl was still wanking me.  She walks out of the room, to count the money I guess, than as I was dressing at the end, she walks in and asks if I fucked her! ''No'' , I replied. Good, she said, as these girls are liars, and know they are not suppose to do that.  But on a subsequent visit, a Brazilian girl was giving me a massage, when she suddenly walked to a chair and bent over, she was naked by now. I went over to give her pussy a feel, then she said that I can fuck her if I want. I said that I have no more money, or a condom. She said no charge, because she want to be fucked, and had a condom. Wow! no way was I going to turn down a freeebie. Only time that has happened.

Offline fastcar669

A very enjoyable edging session with Yana and her very active mum is the one that springs to mind recently ;)

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Three odd massage experiences come to mind - unfortunately all well back in my punting career and well before my membership here (or even before the Internet) !

• Chinese massage with cupping. Would happily have passed on this one, came out looking like I'd done 6 rounds with a demented giant octopus. Fortunately no significant other to explain it to! Complete woo rubbish of course - like many traditional ideas from that area. Done in Beijing perhaps 20 years ago

It was a gentler time then, I think ... :P - you could get away with a bit more ... there seem to be no (pleasant) surprises these days.

Just as a bit of an aside as I have often wondered. How long do the marks from cupping last?

Offline Bonker

A very enjoyable edging session with Yana and her very active mum is the one that springs to mind recently ;)

Currently working or in the past?

Offline Thephoenix

Just as a bit of an aside as I have often wondered. How long do the marks from cupping last?
    A lot longer if you're taking blood thinners and bruise easily. :([/list]
    « Last Edit: September 25, 2022, 11:59:22 pm by Thephoenix »

Offline myothernameis

Going back a number of years, and a female colleague in my work, had left and set up a business as a beautician.  So posted on feedback, who would like a free one hour body massage.

I was apprehensive in putting my name down, but after some other male colleagues added there names I added mines.  I was given a time and date for my free hour appointment which I enjoyed, but didn't push things

At the time I was going to the gym, and cycling a lot, so I began to make fortnightly bookings.  At around this time I began to shave down below as I liked to clean shaved feeling.  After a couple of visits, the draped towel disappear, and she said, there no point hiding this, as could see it in the towel

For a few months, nothing happened, but she was soon to move house, and has a new job lined up.  It was at this point into the massage, she began to give me a happy ending, and said, you been a good person not to ask for HE.  Seems with other males, she has had plenty of requests like this, but working in a legit shop, it would be on

Offline londonman

They're essentially just bruises. Last about three weeks from memory.
    « Last Edit: September 26, 2022, 12:02:31 pm by londonman »

Offline Thecunninglinguist

They're essentially just bruises. Last about three weeks from memory.
    Thanks. That's one thing off my maybe one day list then.

Offline JonnyJ

Had a waxing once, full crack sack job. Never felt any urge before as its too bloody painful, but if I’m going away and its hot then i prefer to be bald as a badgers butt. Well one day, totally not in the mood, fairly largish professional waxing lady doing her thing talking about anything and nothing. Old chap get a stirring. Totally ignored by the lady as she goes about her business. Comments after about 10 mins mins that its actually easier and guys shouldn’t be embarrassed. I said I was mortified and i was sorry to embarrass her. She laughs and says it happened all the time, no biggie, and cracks on. Waxing done, crack, sack, cock all smooth and still standing proud she brings out the finishing cream and bam, two or three strokes and its over. She said not one word and just carried on. Bloody marvellous, never been back since as not had the opportunity or need. But that was unexpected and totally not my thing. Word of warning, 99.99999% of places are legit and I would never ever push my luck as thats taking the piss and in this instance I never even hinted at it and I never would.   

Offline catweazle

Think I've mentioned  this previously, but in one massage shop in Leeds, the girl left the room, and returned with her tapestry  knitting bag.  She rummaged  around in it and produced one of those  fabric tape measures, all rolled up. She proceeds to measure my rigid cock, all ways, up, down, around, making "omg" type noises.

I'm used to empty " oh  you're a big boy " type comments, but never been actually measured before!

Offline shed

Think I've mentioned  this previously, but in one massage shop in Leeds, the girl left the room, and returned with her tapestry  knitting bag.  She rummaged  around in it and produced one of those  fabric tape measures, all rolled up. She proceeds to measure my rigid cock, all ways, up, down, around, making "omg" type noises.

I'm used to empty " oh  you're a big boy " type comments, but never been actually measured before!

Go on then tell us the measurement. Don't be shy  :lol: :lol:

Online mr.bluesky

Go on then tell us the measurement. Don't be shy  :lol: :lol:

I have a 12" cock but don't use it as a rule.   :D