Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FS or erotic massage?  (Read 6666 times)

Offline tb_999

For the past couple of years (well three years if you scrap most of last year off) I've been more partial to a massage / b2b with a happy ending or bj to finish. Although I've tended to ensure I'm seeing someone where you know what's going to occur, rather than the guessing game of will I or won't I receive any extras and then have to fork out more cash for the outcome.

Offline Bush

For the past couple of years (well three years if you scrap most of last year off) I've been more partial to a massage / b2b with a happy ending or bj to finish. Although I've tended to ensure I'm seeing someone where you know what's going to occur, rather than the guessing game of will I or won't I receive any extras and then have to fork out more cash for the outcome.
Interestingly, and I’m not one of them, a number of guys like the ‘will she won’t she’ kind of situation. That ok if she does but bloody frustrating if she don’t
Banned reason: Piss taking previously banned Dodo
Banned by: daviemac

Offline buster888

I agree with Bush - 'Will she won't she?' is more interesting.

I like to go to a massage place where you do get a massage but it's a bit cat and mouse. The erotic chase of sussing out whether she will give HE or more!  Feeling them press into you and asking leading questions to get more ££ out of you too!  :D

Offline the_exile

Meh, some "will she won't she" would be fun for some banter with the maid or receptionist, someone who wouldn't usually work but perhaps could be persuaded. I would want to make sure when I booked that the service I wanted was available.

Offline Rentahero3000

I’m in my 30’s I actually prefer fsbm but I’ve never done a longer fs. I’ve never tried a will they won’t they massage either. If I go for a proper massage I assume it’s not on the table?! Maybe its my fear of being kicked out stopping me! Anyone got any tips to test the water in seemingly more reputable places?

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

Anyone got any tips to test the water in seemingly more reputable places?

My approach is to take a blue pill and get an erection. If the lady is a player then her massage style will get you hard when she works on your inner thighs and tummy. While in the face up position you can discreetly touch yourself if you need some extra stimulus. Another sign is her attitude to the towel slipping and if there are any accidential touches of you cock and/or balls while massaging around the groin area. There is no magic formulae but if you get the signs then you can feel more confident asking the question about extras. If you are unsure then rather than ask outright you can point to your erection and apologise and see what she says. There is a big variety on how the ladies will deal with these requests so you have to be able to change your approach depending on what she does or say. I'm a big fan of the WSWS massage and would love to hear any reccomendations.   
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline coolguy12

My approach is to take a blue pill and get an erection. If the lady is a player then her massage style will get you hard when she works on your inner thighs and tummy. While in the face up position you can discreetly touch yourself if you need some extra stimulus. Another sign is her attitude to the towel slipping and if there are any accidential touches of you cock and/or balls while massaging around the groin area. There is no magic formulae but if you get the signs then you can feel more confident asking the question about extras. If you are unsure then rather than ask outright you can point to your erection and apologise and see what she says. There is a big variety on how the ladies will deal with these requests so you have to be able to change your approach depending on what she does or say. I'm a big fan of the WSWS massage and would love to hear any reccomendations.   

I would really advise against this

Online Thephoenix

I'm not one for aggressively trying it on with a masseuse in an apparent legit premises, but as I'm a big fan of massage per se, I will occasionally try out a place and TOFTT.
The subsequent review is then of value to other members.

One of the best Thai massages was at a newly opened shop in Ellesmere Port called Hong Thong.
With a name like that located in a fairly run down area, I thought it was worth a try.
However it soon became apparent it was legit, with the form filling at reception etc, then being completely wrapped up in towels for the massage.
The masseuse was a young sweet Thai girl, and it was obvious no extras were available, however the massage was very good.....(review on NW board).

My usual tactic is to politely request not to be covered with towels, and as I lie on the table, discreetly push my huge cock down between my legs, so it's clearly on view and conveniently positioned when she's massaging my upper thigh. Then by opening my legs with a little wriggle and subtle sigh or comment of enjoyment, I'm making it obvious that I'm interested in any extras should they be available.
It's then usually pretty obvious from the lady's reaction as the massage progresses, whether extras are likely.
If not I just relax and enjoy the massage, and if it's obviously legit, I can't be bothered with trying to persuade the masseuse otherwise.
There's plenty of reviews on NW board about legit massages, and they're always welcome.

Offline catweazle

As a punter who enjoys both straightforward FS meets and massage situations, in my experience you almost never have to ask for 'extras' in massage establishments. If additional services are available, the masseuse will make it obvious during the earlier stages of the massage.

In places l haven't tried before, l keep a mental count of the "accidental" touches. Two or three could be genuine accidents during the massage, five or six definitely aren't.

In places where extras are available the girl will ask, normally immediately after the flip. All that remains is the haggling over price.

If there are no (or few) accidental touches, or you're asked to keep the underwear on, then you're going to get a massage, which of itself isn't a bad thing.

Offline Home Alone

Interesting post, SRD; Thanks very much for it; just one question, "What's WSWS?" :unknown: I've never been in any Thai premises.

To expand on my earlier post, I go for FS, rather than Massage for a couple of reasons.

First, the OH 'turned the supply off' ;) sooner in our being together than I wanted her to, so I'm now making up for lost time. Which is why I wasn't that bothered about 5 minutes of a session in a Massage Parlour/Sauna/Brothel being, as I saw it wasted on, as snaitram99 implied, a not very good massage.

Secondly, I wasn't sure of 'the rules' about extras ;) in the Chinese[?]/Thai establishments. Until I read your helpful post, SRD. Thanks very much for it. :hi:

Offline maxxblue

Interesting post, SRD; Thanks very much for it; just one question, "What's WSWS?" :unknown: I've never been in any Thai premises.

Will she? Won't she?

:hi:

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

Secondly, I wasn't sure of 'the rules' about extras ;) in the Chinese[?]/Thai establishments. Until I read your helpful post, SRD. Thanks very much for it. :hi:

Most of the Chinese places there is absolutely no WSWS as extras are a certainty. If you want to make 100% sure you can choose an estableishment reviewed on here where the it is stated the girls provide extras.

My answer was aimed at the indie or a shop which appears legit or there is an element of doubt.

Offline snaitram99

To expand on my earlier post, I go for FS, rather than Massage for a couple of reasons.

First, the OH 'turned the supply off' ;) sooner in our being together than I wanted her to, so I'm now making up for lost time. Which is why I wasn't that bothered about 5 minutes of a session in a Massage Parlour/Sauna/Brothel being, as I saw it wasted on, as snaitram99 implied, a not very good massage.

Don't go to a Thai shop i.e. shopfront type premises unless you actually want a massage, which can be quite relaxing. Most will do a happy ending, some a bit more such as topless but rarely more than that in shop premises. Sometimes you will need more than one visit before being offered. (I usually wait to be offered if not been there before). They don't want to risk their legit trade both male and female and the owners/managers want plausible deniability. If you are given Thai pyjamas type trousers to wear you are prob out of luck.

Chinese girls who are on a rotation rota (advert says new girls every two weeks of similar) extras are pretty much guaranteed, HE and prob B2B. Fold your hands above your head when face down on the table. If she rubs against them you are definitely on. :)  Another good sign when you arrive is if she is wearing a short skirt or dress. I sometimes ask to help them undress for the B2B, usually offered on turnover after a massage lying on front.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Chinese girls who are on a rotation rota (advert says new girls every two weeks of similar) extras are pretty much guaranteed, HE and prob B2B. Fold your hands above your head when face down on the table. If she rubs against them you are definitely on. :)  Another good sign when you arrive is if she is wearing a short skirt or dress. I sometimes ask to help them undress for the B2B, usually offered on turnover after a massage lying on front.
[/quote]

You could of course leave your hands dangling down the sides of the table and "accidently" brush past her legs and see if she likes or objects, if no opposition then your on!

Did this with one girl she had tights on to start with but they came off early in the proceddings as did her nicks when my hands wandered up higher:)

Saw another girl recently the massage wasnt that good no proper table and a rather rlow bed she was fully clothed when we started but she managed to take everythiung off whilst i was face down and what a pleasent surprise when i turned over:!

Offline Bush

I’m in my 30’s I actually prefer fsbm but I’ve never done a longer fs. I’ve never tried a will they won’t they massage either. If I go for a proper massage I assume it’s not on the table?! Maybe its my fear of being kicked out stopping me! Anyone got any tips to test the water in seemingly more reputable places?
By ‘proper’ massage do you mean a legit massage I.e. no wank off......if so they are usually carried out on a massage table in my experience. A massage with you being tossed of is probably 50/50 massage table or bed.
Million dollar question is how do you try it in what might be a legit place. Firstly you can narrow it down by asking about the parlour on here....even if you can’t find a review you can still try and get some intel by asking the question.
But if you want to try the ‘will she won’t she’ option then you could ask outright when you book or when you get there, and yes risk being shown the door or you can turn up, go with the flow, let her see you have a stiffy....if she wants some cash she will ask you.
In Antlanta, Turkey early last year I went for a massage at a Thai place....thought without doubt it would be a ah d job place. Fuck me, not a bit of it....went in the room with the masseurs, asked the question ‘how much’ she was out the room like a shot shouting for the boss......I lifted my hand down kegs, darted out the shop with this big grease ball Turkish bloke shouting ‘ you filthy  bastard’ as I fled down the street.....will never forget it.

Offline Bush

Would you like to add something....err like why 🧐🧐

Offline Bush

I'm not one for aggressively trying it on with a masseuse in an apparent legit premises, but as I'm a big fan of massage per se, I will occasionally try out a place and TOFTT.
The subsequent review is then of value to other members.

One of the best Thai massages was at a newly opened shop in Ellesmere Port called Hong Thong.
With a name like that located in a fairly run down area, I thought it was worth a try.
However it soon became apparent it was legit, with the form filling at reception etc, then being completely wrapped up in towels for the massage.
The masseuse was a young sweet Thai girl, and it was obvious no extras were available, however the massage was very good.....(review on NW board).

My usual tactic is to politely request not to be covered with towels, and as I lie on the table, discreetly push my huge cock down between my legs, so it's clearly on view and conveniently positioned when she's massaging my upper thigh. Then by opening my legs with a little wriggle and subtle sigh or comment of enjoyment, I'm making it obvious that I'm interested in any extras should they be available.
It's then usually pretty obvious from the lady's reaction as the massage progresses, whether extras are likely.
If not I just relax and enjoy the massage, and if it's obviously legit, I can't be bothered with trying to persuade the masseuse otherwise.
There's plenty of reviews on NW board about legit massages, and they're always welcome.
So what happens if you haven’t got a ‘huge cock’  :(.  And, when you get an erection when cock is in the aforementioned position doesn’t it lift you off the table.  :hi:
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 11:26:33 am by Bush »

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

Would you like to add something....err like why 🧐🧐

Coolguy, I would be interested in the answer to this as well along with what your advice would be

Online sparkus

I don't see FS and erotic massage as mutually exclusive? Quite often a visit to a massage shop (ostensibly a legit high street business) or an indie provider may well end in FS at the end of the massage.  I quite like being able to visit shops known to me, check out new girls on sight (rather than hiding behind a door) and get at the very least a mouthful of cheb or a bush resting on my face before an explosive ending.  I also enjoy sleuthing new providers on Gumtree.

The main drawback of visiting massage shops is the price, which is at least £30 just to get through the door, before what you negotiate with the girl.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

I don't see FS and erotic massage as mutually exclusive? Quite often a visit to a massage shop (ostensibly a legit high street business) or an indie provider may well end in FS at the end of the massage.  I quite like being able to visit shops known to me, check out new girls on sight (rather than hiding behind a door) and get at the very least a mouthful of cheb or a bush resting on my face before an explosive ending.  I also enjoy sleuthing new providers on Gumtree.

The main drawback of visiting massage shops is the price, which is at least £30 just to get through the door, before what you negotiate with the girl.

Well at a local place its 50 an hour for the massage and then what you neg with the girl, usually 60 quid will see what you need;)

So thats 110 which around our way is the same or a bit less than a conventional provider!...

Online sparkus

Well at a local place its 50 an hour for the massage and then what you neg with the girl, usually 60 quid will see what you need;)

So thats 110 which around our way is the same or a bit less than a conventional provider!...

But the 110 is for a massage then extras at the flip e.g. FS? If you saw a WG for 110 you'd at least get an hour of sex (you'd hope) rather than a massage building up to FS (though some WGs do provide an initial welcome massage for five mins before the action).

I generally find the Asian WG offer in London to be shit so I have tended to visit massage shops more for that, even if boning a bird over a table is uncomfortable compared to a bed.  Though the number of non-Asian SPs in massage shops is quite small, except for Skyline in Lewisham (also some notable Brazilians working in shops like Angel or Hornchurch).  For years we've been trying to find African beauty salons advertising massage which "do the deed" on here :sarcastic:

I'm also very comfortable with SPs boundaries in shops if they don't provide any kind of oral or FS, though from what you read on here and hear from SPs it seems that some punters' challenge of getting these is too tempting for some.

Offline Yorkshirefatrascal

I'm beginning to find a sensual massage with HE more enjoyable these days. The feel of warm oily hand skillfully stroking my dick to completion compared with the lack of sensation of having a condom on while shagging, well, I know which I prefer.

Offline Bikerman

I agree i love feel of oil on cock getting wanked me off...be it male or female...
I dont last long on fs...so i enjoy the erotic touch and tease as my orgasm is more intense espescially if they carry on for a bit after cumming......blisss
Banned reason: Shitstiring troll

Offline Beans1234

Jesus...dread to think. For me...minutes at best. Not sure if I envy SpaceRaiderDave or not. Is that sort of endurance an ability or a curse? Apart from anything else I just wouldn’t have the stamina.

I have a question for those of you who enjoy erotic or nuru massage. During such sessions are you allowed to touch the provider or is it strictly hands off? I don’t mean anything penetrative, just caressing, touching breasts etc (I’m kinda obsessed with boobs!). One of favourite girls does nuru and I’m keen to experience it when restrictions ease.

Who's this girl I'm defo a boob man.. I only get massages as I'm abit fluffy and worry about fetching somthing extra home for the Mrs lol

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Who's this girl I'm defo a boob man.. I only get massages as I'm abit fluffy and worry about fetching somthing extra home for the Mrs lol

Thats very considerate of you!, hope she appricates it and isn't on Mumsnet!!!

Offline atmos

For me its a good erotic massage - as people have said, age can have an effect.

Ideally a place thats got showers - shower and let the girl come in whilst you're still drying off. A little chat to see whats on offer and then when she starts you know you don't have to worry about WSWS (which I can't stand). Ideally you'll be fully naked on the table and hopefully she'll be naked within a minute or two.

Simply - something relaxing - and with the end that you wanted

Online sparkus

I think I've seen it said on here or another forum but part of the appeal for erotic massage for some men is that they don't have to do anything e.g. if they're "too old" to.  It really is a case of lie back and think of China.

I can honestly say around 2010 I became aware of more massage shops opening in London, Chinese and Thai, and with a couple of exceptions the trend has been more shops opening since.  I don't remember the last time I had a legit massage in a shop.  Obviously this was because immigration was favourable but also demand in the market.

I have no doubt that there's a typical male clientel of Chinese massage shops who don't consider themselves 'punters' as it's just rub and tug massage and they'd probably balk at the idea of seeing an escort or half the discussions on here.

Offline londonman

As a younger man (30's 40's) would have been FS 90% of the time.
Now in my 60's I'm probably 90% erotic massage. Very occasionally it leads to full sex and I have to say that is way more satisfying than just the sex on its own

Pretty much my experience too.

Is it just me (?) but I feel the build-up experience in the massage these days to be a bit less erotic and a bit more perfunctory than when I started going about 25 years ago? Then it was more about her subtly moving the (tiny) towel around, a bit of 'accidental' touching and then some repeated CC swipes between the legs to set the mood (and to give the illusion that it was something special, not offered to everyone (!)). Now, it seems to be a few minutes on the back then "turn over hun" and off to the races!

Online Thephoenix

By Jove fellas......all this talk of sensual erotic massage is making Dick Brain strain at the old Y Fronts.

I've had my vaccination, and chomping at the bit, but it'll have to be a few months yet.
Excuse me!...99, 100 change hands. :wackogirl:

Online Thephoenix

If you're having withdrawal symptoms from those nice gentle sensual massages, and you're finding it hard to relax or get to sleep, try listening to this relaxation tape.
Put on your earphones, slow down your breathing.....and.......relax.
Close your eyes and wait for the happy ending.

This will send you off into a peaceful sleep........or possibly give you nightmares. :scare:

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 05:59:45 pm by Thephoenix »

Offline Home Alone

Thanks to everyone who's educated this 'Massage virgin'! I suspect I'll be staying with Full Service girls for a while yet!!

Offline xyfek

If the distribution between FS and FBSM reviews on UKP is anything to go by, I'd say FS is by far the popular choice. It's interesting that by reading this thread it would seem that it's the other way around, but perhaps the title has attracted mostly massage fans.

Personally, I always go for GFE so FS all the way for me, although very rarely I'll stick to OWO and CIM. Massage is often on offer to fill in the gaps and relax before time is up, but I prefer cuddling if I sense the SP is up for it. In fact, I don't think I ever had a proper erotic massage, definitely never full body! Something for the bucket list.

Offline coolguy12

Coolguy, I would be interested in the answer to this as well along with what your advice would be
Because, putting aside all laws and such, if she's a legitimate masseur you'd be sexually imposing onto the poor lady. Use your head, your horniness does not stop at the tip of your erection (lol)

If she touches your dick and balls a few times after you're on your back you know to calmly ask if she provides any other services.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 11:52:40 am by coolguy12 »

Offline Bush

If the distribution between FS and FBSM reviews on UKP is anything to go by, I'd say FS is by far the popular choice. It's interesting that by reading this thread it would seem that it's the other way around, but perhaps the title has attracted mostly massage fans.

Personally, I always go for GFE so FS all the way for me, although very rarely I'll stick to OWO and CIM. Massage is often on offer to fill in the gaps and relax before time is up, but I prefer cuddling if I sense the SP is up for it. In fact, I don't think I ever had a proper erotic massage, definitely never full body! Something for the bucket list.
I agree, another indicator is the number of ads you see for FS v FBSM in Viva and on AW where FS wins.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 11:58:28 am by Bush »

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

.... if she's a legitimate masseur you'd be sexually imposing onto the poor lady.

You do realise you are on a punting site and not Mumsnet? The term WSWS is used because the client don't know if she will or won't provide a sexual service. My advice was given on the basis it could go either way and the masseuse was chosen because there was a possibility of a sexual service is a possibility. Read my reccomended approach again and you'll see I never suggested there was any sexual harassment

Offline Tightpants

"Because, putting aside all laws and such, if she's a legitimate masseur you'd be sexually imposing onto the poor lady. Use your head, your horniness does not stop at the tip of your erection (lol)"

Agree with Space Raider on this. You have been reading too much Mills & Boon.

Being pedantic but a  masseuse is female and a masseur is male. I wouldn't want you asking for the wrong gender.

Back to the original theme.

FBSM is far more of an overall satisfactory punt for me, with the occasional FS meeting, as and when it appeals. I am only a cum once man now so an hours build up is good VFM.
I have my regulars so I know what to expect. If it is a new massage experience then I generally go with the flow. If she is tidy then I may initiate B2B before we start. Saves waiting until the hour is nearly over.
Some of the best HJ's I have experienced have been women I have not found attractive but given a top notch service.

Offline houseboot

"Because, putting aside all laws and such, if she's a legitimate masseur you'd be sexually imposing onto the poor lady. Use your head, your horniness does not stop at the tip of your erection (lol)"

Agree with Space Raider on this. You have been reading too much Mills & Boon.

I disagree with both you and Space Raider.

Coolguy12 is right. "Imposing" yourself on a legitimate masseuse is potentially a criminal act.

Just because you see a girl in a bar wearing a short skirt and a revealing top it doesn't give you the right to go up to her and fondle her and say, "fancy a shag".

Visiting a legit masseuse, and that includes anyone who doesn't explicitly advertise a HE etc, is the same.

WSWS doesn't mean you visit someone and grope her and make suggestive comments to see whether she will.  :hi:

Offline petermisc

Because, putting aside all laws and such, if she's a legitimate masseur you'd be sexually imposing onto the poor lady. Use your head, your horniness does not stop at the tip of your erection (lol)

If she touches your dick and balls a few times after you're on your back you know to calmly ask if she provides any other services.
But that is what Dave originally suggested, and which you are objecting to!

If he had suggested "accidentally" touching her up (as others have done), then I might understand your concern.

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

You do realise you are on a punting site and not Mumsnet? The term WSWS is used because the client don't know if she will or won't provide a sexual service. My advice was given on the basis it could go either way and the masseuse was chosen because there was a possibility of a sexual service is a possibility. Read my reccomended approach again and you'll see I never suggested there was any sexual harassment

I repeat my comment in case anyone else misunderstands.

I am incredibly respectful to all masseuses so will never ask for extras unless all the signs are there that masseuse won't take offense. Often this will happen after she has already removed the towel or has touched my erect cock but if not gone that far there are many more signs.

I tend to use Gumtree to find a masseuse and as we know 95% of all Gumtree adverts are from ladies and establishments that offer sexual services so they will be used to being bombarded with texts asking for extras. I tend to choose independents offering a massage at between £40 and £60 an hour and within this category probably 15 to 20% might be legit and even within that group there are prick teasers who though not providing relief will give sensual strokes. A truly legit masseuse will use large heavy towels and keep away from potentialy erogeneuse zones such as inner thighs and tummy.

I would never make an appointment with someone who specialises in sports massage and works at a gym or a hotel as the liklihood they are going to be legit.

I hope this clarifies   

Online southern punter

When I first started punting - in Massage Parlours - I used to view the 'massage' that a session began with as a bit of time wasting.

Yes, any comment to the effect "Would you like to start with a massage" gets an immediate response along the lines of "No, I'm really not here for a massage  :D "

On a few rare occasions I've found myself with time to fill in a booking and the SP isn't up to cuddle and chat I have let them attempt their 'massage', and I've never found it remotely enjoyable.  I do not seem to have any zone between 'that tickles' and 'that hurts'.  To be fair if I want a decent masssage I should probably go to a masseuse.

Offline petermisc

On a few rare occasions I've found myself with time to fill in a booking and the SP isn't up to cuddle and chat I have let them attempt their 'massage', and I've never found it remotely enjoyable.  I do not seem to have any zone between 'that tickles' and 'that hurts'.  To be fair if I want a decent masssage I should probably go to a masseuse.
Agreed, most SPs are completely untrained in massage techniques, and their attempts are usually fairly dire.  And those who are trained, tend to do a "proper" massage rather than an erotic massage.

My eyes were opened when I moved to a place where SP pickings were very thin on the ground.  I found a place advertising itself as a massage establishment, but somewhere that legit places don't normally advertise (probably the Star classifieds in those pre internet days).  They had a place above an Early Learning Centre right in the main shopping centre, with only a discrete plaque on the door. The masseuse wasn't much to look at, but her massage technique was so erotic that by the time she had finished with me I would probably have shagged anything.  Extras were on offer, including FS.  Many happy memories of that place over several years, never had a poor session with any of their masseuses, but unfortunately they got closed down.

Online sparkus

My second ever punt was a half hour booking where I'd spent probably 10 minutes inside her before filling the bag. I got up to put my clothes on and she said "What are you doing? You have another 20 minutes left, I can give you a massage." Pretty good as it happens but I naively believed there'd be more of this to come in my punting career.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Do you realise that despite this being a punting site we do not condone sexual harassment or boundary pushing in any form. What you described in your first post was tantamount to wanking yourself off in front of her, a criminal offence.

You mentioned WSWS, do you know what that means, it's will she won't she, not 'can I persuade her'. 

Offline shyleo

In my mid sixties, l am slowly going over to erotic massages. Finding more difficult to stay at attention with FS especially when the coat goes on.

Offline Bush

In my mid sixties, l am slowly going over to erotic massages. Finding more difficult to stay at attention with FS especially when the coat goes on.
Welcome to the forum. Would be interesting to read about some ‘erotic massages’ you’ve enjoyed 👍👍

Online VitIron

Likewise..its more erotic

That's a really interesting point because I've never enjoyed sex when wearing a condom. I just hate it.

The vast majority of my punts have been fetish related (foot fetish is my thing).

Would that mean that any reviews I write in future would be of little interest to others on here?

I know there are a lot of foot fetishists but I'd imagine it would be difficult to go into much detail for a booking like that.

Offline petermisc

That's a really interesting point because I've never enjoyed sex when wearing a condom. I just hate it.

The vast majority of my punts have been fetish related (foot fetish is my thing).

Would that mean that any reviews I write in future would be of little interest to others on here?

I know there are a lot of foot fetishists but I'd imagine it would be difficult to go into much detail for a booking like that.
One man's chalk is another's cheese, everyone wants something slightly different out of a punt.  Others may get useful info from your review in terms of the SP's appearance, demeanour, location, etc.  Negative reviews are particularly valuable IMHO, as things like fake pictures, bad attitude, advertised services not offered, and so on are likely to affect everybody.

Offline Bush

No,not a bit of it. I’ve not got any fetish that I know about but enjoy reading stuff from those that have. Helps to appreciate that we’re all different.
I’m with you on the condom thing though.

Online VitIron

No,not a bit of it. I’ve not got any fetish that I know about but enjoy reading stuff from those that have. Helps to appreciate that we’re all different.
I’m with you on the condom thing though.

:thumbsup:

Online VitIron

One man's chalk is another's cheese, everyone wants something slightly different out of a punt.  Others may get useful info from your review in terms of the SP's appearance, demeanour, location, etc.  Negative reviews are particularly valuable IMHO, as things like fake pictures, bad attitude, advertised services not offered, and so on are likely to affect everybody.

Yes, that's a good point.

I hadn't thought of that.  :thumbsup: