Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: new stunna in the city  (Read 929 times)

Offline grandaddybadman

Check this one, she's could be a stunna   :yahoo:  . I think she worked at an agency. has anybody seen her I think the profile is real. :music:

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 10:11:23 pm by grandaddybadman »
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Pauluk1

If she was selling private gallery pictures I'd say she was fake.
If she is real then she should have have picked up some more credible feedback since November.
Her pics seem to look ok though.  Seems to have worked for a few agencies as you say.
Guess you'll have to take one for the team and let us know.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 11:00:16 pm by Pauluk1 »

Offline suttonporksword

WOW she looks incredible, just my type. Take one for the team and report back, and if its thumbs up i will join what i would anticipate is a long queue. However being experienced in the old bait and switch, photoshopping and fakes i would expect its too good to be true!

Offline suttonporksword

I have just spoken to her on the phone, she is only available today and then not back until mid March so time is ticking!! I am tempted to go over right now. She has a really nice friendly manner, and her voice is distinctive in being a bit crokey (and quite posh) reminds me of someone who i think used to advertise on viva street (may have just been a different AW profile as she says that the only place she has ads) ages ago, but was really hard to get hold of (assume its the same girl!). So someone hot foot over and give us all a reason for a great start to the weekend!