Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lexie Raye - Stoke on trent  (Read 2693 times)

Offline Chris Turner

I've tried searching for this SP on the forum via the ID number, name and phone number and nothing comes up

External Link/Members Only

Lexie Raye

I appreciate her profile has only been active for less than a month - but she looks like a pro - so I'm sure there must be a history to her etc. Perhaps TOFTT?

Online Cheshuk

I appreciate her profile has only been active for less than a month - but she looks like a pro

Came to your post when searching this profile, either that, but possibly someone familiar with aw has written the profile.

Offline Yellowskin

Profile similar to another hottie that's never been reviewed, same pink lingerie as well lol

Online Cheshuk

Profile similar to another hottie that's never been reviewed, same pink lingerie as well lol

Good spot, either they're mates or she copied it. I personally think the former is likely. The other girls feedback looks legit, minus the one neg which seems extreme on both ends, the one left her and the one she left.. i'm not sure what to make of that, but taking it with a big pinch of salt.

Personally I would toftt her but prefer more petite girls her age, and no mention of her height so will leave it for now.