Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella Coventry  (Read 1086 times)

Offline misterjt111

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

I’ve seen Bella before had one decent booking a few years ago but my most recent (maybe around a year ago) was not as good.  I have done a review of my previous experience.

Now I know she has some decent feedback on here and whilst this isn’t a review it’s just a heads up.

I happened to be driving past Bellas incall location a few days ago and I saw her.  She looked rough.  I mentioned in my booking how she’d lost weight and she was covered in bruises, it appears she’s lost more weight.  She was sat on the doorstep with a rough looking guy stood next to her.  She was drinking straight from a large bottle of vodka too, this was late morning maybe around 11:30am.  Didn’t look too appealing to be honest.

Just thought I’d mention it for info if those interested in seeing her.

Offline Straightsix

Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline smiler999

Shame as she seemed a pleasant person. Has been a while since I saw her, was back at the other flat with the gate

Offline ClimaxMan

Such a shame, she was a class act......Probably the best in Coventry for a time, but always seemed emotionally damaged and mentally weak.
Not seen her since last December, but seen some reviews of late when she messed punters about and not answering her phone when confirming bookings.
Hope she gets back on track, if not for us, but for herself.

Offline Freddybigstuff1983

I saw her last week.  Was probably my best time so far with her (Think ive seen her 5 times)
She has definately lost weight, but shes was fun, engaging, chatty etc.
Didnt bother with a review as it would be a copy/paste of my last one.

This was evening though, not first thing in the morning soaked in vodka  :D

Offline 801

I hope she gets back on track too , the times that I've seen her she has always been bubbly and chatty and have had a great time with her on my meets. She is also quite clued on and intelligent

Not seen her in a while and recent reviews here suggest weight loss and bruises , not sure what it is but I know she does like a drink

I noticed her 1hr rate has increased to £120 ....
« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 09:56:35 pm by 801 »

Offline ScouserRod

JT you did well to spot that she had lost weight and was drinking vodka out of a bottle as you were driving passed her digs ??!!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2021, 07:23:51 pm by ScouserRod »

Offline ScouserRod

You must have been driving very slowly !!!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2021, 07:31:48 pm by ScouserRod »

Offline seandana

Such a shame, she was a class act......Probably the best in Coventry for a time, but always seemed emotionally damaged and mentally weak.
Not seen her since last December, but seen some reviews of late when she messed punters about and not answering her phone when confirming bookings.

I didn't read any of this in your review of her. :dash:

Offline 801

You must have been driving very slowly !!!

What makes you say think you have to drive slowly to see her outside her place ?
Do you know the location?

I do and know that one would easily see her if she was outside as you have to slow down just by her window and front entrance

I also drove past once and saw her shouting on the phone once but it was nothing worth mentioning here to be fair
« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 02:47:17 am by 801 »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

You've been a member her for over 8 years and not submitted any review for over 6 years. Pity you couldn't be arsed to submit a review on Bella.

Offline Talbear

I saw her today…. Will be posting a review….

Have to say that she looked fantastic as normal… no issues in terms of looking underweight or anything else.

IMO she’s the best value punt in the area

Offline Straightsix

Cheers,  still on the list then.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish