Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone know this WG??  (Read 1126 times)

Offline alibirmingham

Came across this profile today and looks FAF but what got me is she looks so familiar and I could swear she’s worked in Birmingham before. Something in my punting head is aging she is a Rom that used to work with the polish group out of the China town area but then went her own way. I could (and most probably am wrong) but any info would help. Also I called and she said she doesn’t do OWO at all so don’t fully believe her profile likes list. She point blank said it’s not possible.

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ethan James

Shes had her lips filled all the rage over the last few yrs
 If they all do it they all going to look the same and what will they do when the fad dies and its back to normal lips lol .

And yes i recognise her too her English is ok too. Shes been around for sure

Offline alibirmingham

Any idea of her old profile names? She must have some reviews somewhere on this site. I’m pretty sure I’ve seen her too but back then owo was on offer. Now it seems it’s off the menu which is why I’m asking  for more info and not doing a TOFTT review of her right now.

Offline pbrown355

If I get the time I'll TOFTT. She doesn't look familiar to me. Be interested if others remember who she is.

Offline Juankerr

Came across this profile today and looks FAF but what got me is she looks so familiar and I could swear she’s worked in Birmingham before. Something in my punting head is aging she is a Rom that used to work with the polish group out of the China town area but then went her own way. I could (and most probably am wrong) but any info would help. Also I called and she said she doesn’t do OWO at all so don’t fully believe her profile likes list. She point blank said it’s not possible.

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I could be wrong but I don't remember/recognise her as being from the group you are referencing, I think I would remember her as she looks quite tidy and to me she resembles Jasmine Jae on a much lower fee!

Notice she hasn't got FK or penetration listed on the likes-list, I guess the omission of penetration is an oversight as its a new profile?  :unknown:

Offline alibirmingham

I could be wrong but I don't remember/recognise her as being from the group you are referencing, I think I would remember her as she looks quite tidy and to me she resembles Jasmine Jae on a much lower fee!

Notice she hasn't got FK or penetration listed on the likes-list, I guess the omission of penetration is an oversight as its a new profile?  :unknown:

I remeber her from a previous thread going back to my earlier days on the forum. I originally didn’t think she was part of the polish group as she was a Rom and said as much but other on the forum said she was and that Roms have worked as part of that group, that’s why I said she may have been part of that group. I am talking easily over 2-3 years ago though hence my fuzzy memory on the WG. If it helps I saw this WG (if indeed it’s the same one) at the ibis on Irving Street I think it is.

Offline alibirmingham

So to update, She isnt who i thought she was, I have not seen her before so new to me. Review posted now - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=236088