Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Defending a WG  (Read 3033 times)

Southernpunter8

Wanted to ask if it's ever possible to defend a wg on here without being hammered for being a fluffy or white knight?

There are a few girls that are well known on here that seem to get (what I consider to be) unfair criticism. Most attempts from someone to stick up for the girl are then routinely slammed as being fluffy and suffering from EAS and therefore can not be trusted.

Is it not possible to actually like a wg (and like as in provides a good service, seems like a nice girl, has always been professional and fills every requirement you look for from a wg) without the accusations?

Cheers

James999

Wanted to ask if it's ever possible to defend a wg on here

Why would you need to defend a girl, unless you're her pimp, most girls are more than capable of speaking up for themselves  :music:

So which girl is it you want to speak up for  :unknown:
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 12:00:34 pm by James999 »

VOLPONE

Southernpunter8,

You could always post a report ?

Offline notcalledchris

If your experience with a wg differs from someone elses review or post then feel free to report your own experience or post your own review. Another datapoint will be useful.  Beyond that im not sure why you would be defending a wg

vw

Wanted to ask if it's ever possible to defend a wg on here without being hammered for being a fluffy or white knight?

There are a few girls that are well known on here that seem to get (what I consider to be) unfair criticism. Most attempts from someone to stick up for the girl are then routinely slammed as being fluffy and suffering from EAS and therefore can not be trusted.

Is it not possible to actually like a wg (and like as in provides a good service, seems like a nice girl, has always been professional and fills every requirement you look for from a wg) without the accusations?

Cheers

By defending do you mean attacking ?

Who is getting unfair criticism in your opinion ? We have no idea who your favourites are as you don't review

MrKeen

If your experience with a wg differs from someone elses review or post then feel free to report your own experience or post your own review. Another datapoint will be useful.  Beyond that im not sure why you would be defending a wg

As a releative newbie, I am shocked at the reaction to reviews that run counter to previous negative reviews, also when girls do come on here to defend themselves it seems sometimes like sharks smelling blood and going in for a feeding frenzie.

Like most things in life balance and objective facts are what are needed, not personal insults or mockery because maybe a non UK born girl gets grammar or spelling wrong.  There is a girl who has several negatives on here that I see regularly, who I would not recognise from the reviews. I admit my needs are easily met, but she is always good humoured, often runs way over time, and works hard to get my less than efficent equipment deliver a fantastic result for me. I haven't writtin a review because I suspect it would not serve any useful purpose.  She is Romanian as well  which wouldn't help.

All this illustrates is that we have different wants and things that give pleasure. I do suspect that whilst I have many good times, I am in a minority in what I look for.

vw

Why would you need to defend a girl, unless you're her pimp, most girls are more than capable of speaking up for themselves  :music:

So which girl is it you want to speak up for  :unknown:

He is a little katie fanboy   :scare: :scare: :scare: :wacko: :wacko: :crazy: :crazy: :bomb: :bomb:

Sounds like she has control of his mind already !

He commented on her latest thread without reaction, i think he is just attention seeking.  Just review her southernpunter8 if you wish.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 12:21:46 pm by vw »

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

I think it mostly depends on where and how you do it.

If someone has given her a negative review, you should respect the fact that the punter has had a bad experience, and not try to override that.  If you really feel that she might have had an "off day", and she doesn't have other good reviews to show that she normally gives good service, I personally think it might be OK to mention that you personally haven't had a problem with her, but respect the fact that others might have done.

If she's done something seriously bad - theft, outing, or similar - I think it's worth butting in to mention that.  Not everyone checks the UKP blacklist regularly.  Otherwise, butting in to someone else's positive review to say "she gives crap service" could be seen as black-knighting, I guess!

Offline NigelF

As a releative newbie, I am shocked at the reaction to reviews that run counter to previous negative reviews, also when girls do come on here to defend themselves it seems sometimes like sharks smelling blood and going in for a feeding frenzie.

Like most things in life balance and objective facts are what are needed, not personal insults or mockery because maybe a non UK born girl gets grammar or spelling wrong.  There is a girl who has several negatives on here that I see regularly, who I would not recognise from the reviews. I admit my needs are easily met, but she is always good humoured, often runs way over time, and works hard to get my less than efficent equipment deliver a fantastic result for me. I haven't writtin a review because I suspect it would not serve any useful purpose.  She is Romanian as well  which wouldn't help.

All this illustrates is that we have different wants and things that give pleasure. I do suspect that whilst I have many good times, I am in a minority in what I look for.

Why not post a review? Why do care about getting attacked - this is an online forum - how fragile are you?

All you need to do is report your personal experience and let everyone else judge for themselves. If you get attacked or questioned then don't take it personally, just answer as best and objectively as you can.

Despite my name, I've written positive reviews about Romanians before. I know that they're not all the same but that many are. That may be racist but it's definitely a fact. Still, if a Rom has good reviews on here (which does occasionally happen) then the reviews will trump (pardon the pun) any assumptions I make based on their nationality.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 12:34:16 pm by NigelF »

James999

MrKeen

f she's done something seriously bad - theft, outing, or similar - I think it's worth butting in to mention that.  Not everyone checks the UKP blacklist regularly.  Otherwise, butting in to someone else's positive review to say "she gives crap service" could be seen as black-knighting, I guess!

I always report negaive facts, B&S, poor comms, not available at appointment time etc. So many other aspects can be subjective. As I am not interested in anal or CIM, I only rarely report on these when I have remembered to ask. One think I have noticed I often get OWO where previous reviewers have said it was refused.

Offline NigelF

I always report negaive facts, B&S, poor comms, not available at appointment time etc. So many other aspects can be subjective. As I am not interested in anal or CIM, I only rarely report on these when I have remembered to ask. One think I have noticed I often get OWO where previous reviewers have said it was refused.

To be fair the negatives are usually the most helpful. As for the OWO, all you need to do is make it clear what you got on your first visit (most important) and then what you've got during subsequent visits. It' up to the reader to make a judgement. You say you often get it, if that means it's hit and miss, then again that's worth highlighting.

Many punters don't go in for CIM or anal (or at least won't pay extra for it). The review is just your experiences. Whatever they are, it's still helpful to know. The reader can decide how relevant it is to them.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 12:43:56 pm by NigelF »

vw

Goodbye white knight fluffy !

Offline Shearer1955

I met 1 girl who had just been given a Negative by someone else but had a great punt & reviewed accordingly. The most important thing is to review appropriately according to what you asked for & received & to report the facts truthfully - that way you are helping others but you can defend yourself if you are criticised by some. Im not sure how you can defend someone against another review because you were not there to offer judgement - you have probably spoken to the girl;received her explanation and taken her views as fact. If you are talking generally about the girl herself then surely you are offering your own observations perhaps having met her more than once - therefore are you really being objective or are you defending her character because YOU dislike the fact that others have had reason to besmirch her - if that is your reason you are "white knighting" on her behalf. The forum is not intended for that purpose & you should question your real intentions.

I note he has now been banned 

« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 12:48:43 pm by Shearer1955 »

vw

Why does she need defending  :unknown:

No idea why they feel the need, possibly mentally ill, well her paedo mate lancspunter certainly was fucked in the head

Offline baranabus96

And then he was banned for being a white knight fluffy?

I can't stand fluffies in part because they remind me of how I was with a couple of my ex's and of course because they give skewed reviews and opinions in general but banning him for bringing up that some WG's get an unfair treatment on here got him banned? seems a little harsh.

+ now seen the mention that he's a LK fanboy, makes it a little bit more understandable.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 01:00:30 pm by baranabus96 »

Offline Brazilian Martian

Then if you are not happy then there are plenty of other forums for you to use. Guys that jump in to defend prossies from criticism without facts are parasites, even when prossie lies or attempts to and gets caught we  even have guys that jump the gun and claim that bullying is taking place  :dash:

mikexxlong

well the prick got banned ,just fluffy white knight trying to gain an inch ,but take a mile in posting their sickly  trash

I mean WTF ,what a stupid question

how about asking is it okay to post a negative review or post a negative comment about current forum darlings
 without all the fucking WK/fluffys/fanboys/ and cunt struck chumps

piling in defending their "princess", questioning the validity  of the review and making excuses for the whore and so on,
from what i can tell this goes on more frequently

as others have posted if you have information/diference of opinion to the  contrary of the review/comment post it
and see if it passes the bullshit test ,the forum is quite good at detecting the 'undesirables' and those that have agendas

well the prick got banned ,just fluffy white knight trying to gain an inch ,but take a mile in posting their sickly  trash

I mean WTF ,what a stupid question

how about asking is it okay to post a negative review or post a negative comment about current forum darlings
 without all the fucking WK/fluffys/fanboys/ and cunt struck chumps

piling in defending their "princess", questioning the validity  of the review and making excuses for the whore and so on,
from what i can tell this goes on more frequently

as others have posted if you have information/diference of opinion to the  contrary of the review/comment post it
and see if it passes the bullshit test ,the forum is quite good at detecting the 'undesirables' and those that have agendas

+10,000

vw

+ now seen the mention that he's a LK fanboy, makes it a little bit more understandable.

Admin did post this a while back

I'm not sure I really care anymore.
Her and her fanclub have caused me and this site enough issues.
Some of those fanboys also caused the same problems before regarding BathBabes before he was arrested.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Banning reason: White-knight fluffy

:sarcastic:

MrKeen

Then if you are not happy then there are plenty of other forums for you to use. Guys that jump in to defend prossies from criticism without facts are parasites, even when prossie lies or attempts to and gets caught we  even have guys that jump the gun and claim that bullying is taking place 

I didn't say I was unhappy, just shocked sometimes.  For all the faults that are inherent in an open forum, I think this  is as good as it can be. I think admin does a good job in trying to keep the reviews to objective facts, but inevitably there are is bound to be facts that can't be verified and subjectivity. I will continue to submit reviews keeping to the facts as I experienced them.
It bothers me that if I get OWO  from a girl who has been reviewed as refusing (often I haven't even mentioned it) and then I submit a  review stating I received OWO, other guys seeing the girl then assume they will get the same, maybe many do. I think the girls are selective on this particular activity. The subsequent guy then really cross and feels mislead.

Offline JamesKW

I know the o/p has been banned.If you like a W/G,carry on using her despite what others say,you don't need to defend her as it means there maybe lower bookings and it is more likely you will get a booking.No point in making someone too popular.

I didn't say I was unhappy, just shocked sometimes.  For all the faults that are inherent in an open forum, I think this  is as good as it can be. I think admin does a good job in trying to keep the reviews to objective facts, but inevitably there are is bound to be facts that can't be verified and subjectivity. I will continue to submit reviews keeping to the facts as I experienced them.
It bothers me that if I get OWO  from a girl who has been reviewed as refusing (often I haven't even mentioned it) and then I submit a  review stating I received OWO, other guys seeing the girl then assume they will get the same, maybe many do. I think the girls are selective on this particular activity. The subsequent guy then really cross and feels mislead.

Well I think it's kind of like in real life girls sometimes give better services to some punters that they may find attractive even though everyone should get the same service since we are all paying for it.

MrKeen

Well I think it's kind of like in real life girls sometimes give better services to some punters that they may find attractive even though everyone should get the same service since we are all paying for it.

I think we guys are niaeve if we think that the girls are vending machines, you pays your money and exactly the same product comes out every time. There is no product or service that comes close to the unique fantasy we all all trying to find the best experience of. Sexual liason is an intensly personal activity. Some of  the things I have heard make me relaise that any girl with sensitivity is bound to find it hard to give consistent service to every guy who turns up, thats just recognising reality. I think the girls are OK with unattractive if you mean visually, but there are many other things that make a person unattractive.

Offline Shearer1955

Absolutely true - it is the way of life that sometimes people prefer some more than others & that applies equally in the "prossie" world and we have to accept that some services might be refused to some guys. All you can do is be pleasant, courteous & clean and hygienic - that way you are more likely to obtain all or most of the services you would expect from her profile of "likes" & get a great experience.

I think we guys are niaeve if we think that the girls are vending machines, you pays your money and exactly the same product comes out every time. There is no product or service that comes close to the unique fantasy we all all trying to find the best experience of. Sexual liason is an intensly personal activity. Some of  the things I have heard make me relaise that any girl with sensitivity is bound to find it hard to give consistent service to every guy who turns up, thats just recognising reality. I think the girls are OK with unattractive if you mean visually, but there are many other things that make a person unattractive.

Maybe but if I'm paying money for something I want the best quality or best service available. When it is not good I normally complain on this forum which is basically the only credible forum online for punters.

I can understand that some punters can be dickheads which could put some prossies backs up, which in turn can lead to a shit punt. I will say if a prossie finds it hard to give consistent service then this is probably not the right job for them.

MrKeen

I want the best quality or best service available.

I think this gets to the essence of the issue, your understanding of quality or best service might be at complete variance with mine or other guys.

I will say if a prossie finds it hard to give consistent service then this is probably not the right job for them.

The girls aren't robots, one of the things that makes this pastime such fun.  What happens in a meet, whether it goes well or badly is bound to be affected to a huge extent by the attitude demeanour and hygene of the guy.

Diehard

What a fucking knob the OP is. Hookers deserve every bit of criticism they get. It is a job to them and they must perform exactly what they advertise, all this bull shit about discretion is their way of scamming clients.

Hookers who do as advertised and can manage a diary and answer messages in good time get a good review from punters. Anything less than those standards and they deserve the name ring they routinely get.

White knighters are utter scum and make it very difficult for punters to avoid the scamming hookers .

Offline two20

You only have to read a few threads on their forums to see what they really think of punters. I'd save your breath and fingers before worrying too much about defending WGs.

upnorth62

What a fucking knob the OP is. Hookers deserve every bit of criticism they get. It is a job to them and they must perform exactly what they advertise, all this bull shit about discretion is their way of scamming clients.

Hookers who do as advertised and can manage a diary and answer messages in good time get a good review from punters. Anything less than those standards and they deserve the name ring they routinely get.

White knighters are utter scum and make it very difficult for punters to avoid the scamming hookers .

Well put Diehard . These girls earn in one hour what i earn in a days hard graft , if i didnt do my job correctly id get a bollockin at work .
 no different for prossies.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 02:57:17 pm by upnorth62 »

MrKeen

These girls earn in one hour what i earn in a days hard graft , if i didnt do my job correctly id get a bollockin at work .

And footballers who earn 10,000 times what you do miss an open goal and are back next week on the pitch, why? because everyone knows that there are variables that can affect an activty. No difference with any service.

Offline Shearer1955

Footballers are under contract so they are guaranteed payment so not really a proper analogy - working girls are self employed & they usually get business as a result of recommendations - if they provide a shite service to some then they have to expect criticism which will affect future work - they should at least try & treat all punters the same as long as the punter is clean and respectful - the best girls do that & get positive reviews and additional work

MrKeen

I agree that there are specific things that a girl can be rated on. In many ways they are operating in a true market, unlike footballers who once in the cartel are bankrolled by all of us, through sky and BT.

I reaslly don't want to go an see a girl who sees herself as a robot, and gives a mechanical identical service to however many guys per day. My experience so far is that you are as likely to get that if you pay £200 or £90.  Reviews on here are good background information, but in the end a good meet for me is a satisfying erotic experience, I rate them by the intensity of the orgasm I get. We are all diffrent. I stated earlier that I have had some of my best meets with girls who have had mulitiple negatives on here. I think one year on I am gaining the insight to read reviews and get a good idea if I will enjoy. Don't get many poor ones now (one over weekend as it happens)  but three cracking ones on Friday and Monday 

Offline OakTree

Certainly over a review I can't see any reason to wade in and start defending a WG. It really is poor form to pull apart someone's negative review just because you've had a totally opposite experience. Besides as has been said most girls are more than able to stick up for themselves.

The fact of the matter is that most defending or white knighting is done for purely selfish reasons and that is to curry favour with WG.

That all said, if it turns out the punter has been a dickhead, abusive or threatening I think even the most hardened of punters on here would be fair and just in their comments. That's not white knighting, just common decency at unjust behaviour.

Offline Scotpunter

Anybody reading a review on here just has to use a bit common sense. If it is one negative within a whole load of positives, then most people would realise it was a clash of personalities or one or both parties having an off day.

Now the (banned) OP mentions it is girls that are mentioned a lot on here. The only girls that get mentioned a lot are either those that are good at what they do and are raved about because of it. Or those that are shit at the job and rightly so get negatives.

As far as consistency of service goes. Well I'd expect someone taking £120 an hour upwards from me for a service to give as good a service as she could every time.
Banned reason: Cunt
Banned by: daviemac

Offline NigelF

I think you're over-egging it a bit but I do mostly agree. Although when I go a see a well rated or poorly rated girl (on here) then I'm often surprised at how similar to my experience is to previous (and subsequent) reviews. It's often like those reviews are describing my punt! Considering the punts are all going to be somewhat unique it does show that the best WGs pretty much guarantee a good punt and vice versa. So in light of that, there's little excuse for failing to deliver. I fully accept though that some clients are gonna be different to the majority (e.g. unclean, aggressive, very rude etc) and it is going to be hard to deliver to them but they are in a small minority and even sites like SAAFE acknowledge that.

To be fair there are going to be some girls that fit between "always shit" and "always good" but they will lean quite heavily towards shit. As Brazilian Martian said, they're probably not in the right job for them.

I should point out that all the above points refer to service, not things like comms or reliability (although that's often very important too). Hence if you were to point out some girls with mixed reviews, you'd often find that of the punters that do actually get to see them, they very often have a good time.

I know the o/p has been banned.If you like a W/G,carry on using her despite what others say,you don't need to defend her as it means there maybe lower bookings and it is more likely you will get a booking.No point in making someone too popular.

I agree. It amazes me how little some people think of their own interests. Although I must admit, I am sometimes guilty of that myself. I suppose the extreme opposite is not posting any reviews at all - which is also pretty damn bad.

I think the key is just having the interests of both yourself and other punters. If you do that, you can't go far wrong.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 07:15:18 pm by NigelF »

mikexxlong

Certainly over a review I can't see any reason to wade in and start defending a WG. It really is poor form to pull apart someone's negative review just because you've had a totally opposite experience. Besides as has been said most girls are more than able to stick up for themselves.

The fact of the matter is that most defending or white knighting is done for purely selfish reasons and that is to curry favour with WG.

That all said, if it turns out the punter has been a dickhead, abusive or threatening I think even the most hardened of punters on here would be fair and just in their comments. That's not white knighting, just common decency at unjust behaviour.

Good post  :thumbsup:

and quite agree

mikexxlong

defending a whore come on really for fucks sake

a punter posts a positive/neutral/negative review based on their experience during and feelings after said punt
the review or post should only really be challenged IMO (in no particular order), if;

1) it smells of bullshit, a fake review of the touting or malicious variety , to include exaggeration, lacking  credibility

2) contains outlandish or controversial  content

3) breach of anonymity / to much personnel detail etc

4) a member has brought suspicion on themselves by their activites and or posts as being a WK/fluffy/ undesirable /other types not welcome on the forum
 and their review(s)/posts are to further their agenda or otherwise undermine the integrity and ethos etc of the site

mikexxlong

i'll post this link  here as i think it is quite relevant  to this thread and might be useful

Challenging The Dodgy
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=132894.0

MrKeen

Just to clarify, I think this thread has ended up adressing two issues.
1. Defending or arguing against a Girl's negative reviews

I would never do this, it makes no sense I wasn't there how would I know what had happened.
I did once PM a guy who posted a really negative review on a girl I had seen many times. I did this as his experience was so at variance with mine I wanted to be sure he had seen the same girl.

2. Posting positive reviews on girls who have been reviewed negatively.

I will review what I find without reference to any earlier reviews.

Neal69

Guys.

Over thinking it again  :dash:

Just review it as how you feel walking out of the door.

If you felt good then review positive.

If you felt like shit then a negative.

It ain't rocket science.  :dash:

I have reviewed WG's who are reviled on here as positive and also ones on The Blacklist.

The forum rules allows this.

So Review as you feel.

Ignore the shouters.

And particularly the " retired" punters with a high post count.

N

mikexxlong

Guys.

Over thinking it again  :dash:

Just review it as how you feel walking out of the door.

If you felt good then review positive.

If you felt like shit then a negative.

It ain't rocket science.  :dash:

I have reviewed WG's who are reviled on here as positive and also ones on The Blacklist.

The forum rules allows this.

So Review as you feel.

Ignore the shouters.

And particularly the " retired" punters with a high post count.

N

its not about posting  reviews per se

its about the WK/cunt struck crowd trying to squash and counter any kind of negative posts  criticising  their favourite whore

the OP was  testing the water and trying to find wiggle room in acceptance in white knighting and posting fluffy bullshit to further their agendas ,
defending pro$$ie's give me a fucking break

anyway the forum is quite good at detecting unjust malicious posts towards SP's and react accordingly

Offline Hobbit

Simple answer. White-knights are deluded cunts!!!

The question you ask is pointless and smells of White-knight bullshit.