Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: State of Punting 2022  (Read 696 times)

Online Ipunter

External Link/Members Only

This is branching off the topic raised by Thebigdaddy, it’s worth a laugh if anything.

I’m not sure if it’s a [new times] thing, but surely you wouldn’t need to state that you identify as female but don’t conform to gender.

Also; you need to provide proof of age, only be from her area and must not be cheating or having an affair.

Can someone take one for the team on this one; I’m interested what this person turns out to be like. But to be honest if she’s still got an account in a couple weeks I’ll probably dive in feet first, I can already feel the disappointment 😂

Offline NickyBobby

Looks like the bassist from Supergrass has fallen on hard times

Offline hunkybc

I can't get my head around this one  :wackogirl:

Offline spicyweasel

Interesting to require you not to be having an affair or cheating, how would one prove that  :D

Rates are very low so at least if you do dive in and get disappointed you won't be losing much.

Offline Nigel57

Far too mixed up for my taste.

Offline Newtothisstuff

This one is just weird.  I get the feeling she's probably just using the wrong site.  It seems more like she's looking for a local fuck-buddy as her prices aren't exactly going to leave her with much after taxi costs. Even her private gallery sounds like she's too shy or nervous to show anything.  Maybe S.A. didn't work out for her so she's trying AW.