Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen this mature lady please?  (Read 3732 times)

Offline latecomer

Fancied a change and I have a trip up north coming soon.  This lady is (more or less) on my route and might make a good mid-journey break.  Wondered if anyone had seen her please?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline socks

Fancied a change and I have a trip up north coming soon.  This lady is (more or less) on my route and might make a good mid-journey break.  Wondered if anyone had seen her please?

Always worried about discretion when I see a family photo on the wall, especially when it's in the pics on her front page. Might not be a relative of course but if as I assume it's a grandchild, I wonder how discrete she'd be about me...?

pleasure

Always worried about discretion when I see a family photo on the wall, especially when it's in the pics on her front page. Might not be a relative of course but if as I assume it's a grandchild, I wonder how discrete she'd be about me...?

Don't let her take your picture for the wall then.

Offline socks

lol good call - perhaps she keeps a gallery of rogues somewhere else

Stevec100

Making a similar journey passing not far from this lady myself shortly.

Wondering if you took the plunge and if so whether you'd recommend I do likewise ?

Info from any other guys with experience of Caz123 also welcome of course.

Offline mr-oraltastic

I saw Caz123 at her home in Bingham a few years back, one of the worst punts ever. She says 50's I would say nearer 70's

Extremely wrinkled, very nervous woman, little oral skills and wore a horrific blonde bob wig that you could see through on the parting. Didn't take me upstairs as she didn't want to mess her bed up, ended up shagging on a cream leather settee in her living room

Avoid

west8

I actually think as MILFs go, she's a fine example!

Offline rudolph hucker

I actually think as MILFs go, she's a fine example!

Well, GILF maybe....?

Ravanelli

Well, GILF maybe....?

Only if you'd like to fuck her? Personally I'd say she was more of a GILFA, or Grandma I'd Like to Fucking Avoid. Unusual to see Grans so Chavved up.

Online RedKettle

To say age 55 is just taking the piss and then to still charge £100 is ripping it out.

Offline bigrockcandy

Reviews: 1

Re: Anyone seen this mature lady please?

« Reply #5 on: Today at 08:02:11 am »

I saw Caz123 at her home in Bingham a few years back, one of the worst punts ever. She says 50's I would say nearer 70's

Extremely wrinkled, very nervous woman, little oral skills and wore a horrific blonde bob wig that you could see through on the parting. Didn't take me upstairs as she didn't want to mess her bed up, ended up shagging on a cream leather settee in her living room

Avoid

+1

Stevec100

Pretty unanimous then - not going to feature as a stop off on my journey north, so the hunt for a good mature MILF somewhere around Notts to Yorkshire & in range of either A1 or M1 continues ...... Suggestions?

Offline mr-oraltastic

Not got access to AW but if you fancy a horny BBW then warm sweet honey is 5 mins from M1 ... can't speak highly enough of her .. .though she is now a size 22 but a fantastic fuck

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Not got access to AW but if you fancy a horny BBW then warm sweet honey is 5 mins from M1 ... can't speak highly enough of her .. .though she is now a size 22 but a fantastic fuck

Here you go....

Stevec100

Thanks for the info guys but to be honest, no matter how fantastic the fuck, size 22 simply doesn't appeal. Plenty else does though , from 5'0" Size 8 to 6'0" Size 14 or 16 and all stops between , so if any one has other recommendations in the area that are within those criteria do please pipe up ! ;)

Offline jimf67

How about Marie External Link/Members Only ?

I haven't seen her yet, on my HL for a future visit, but her location is a reasonable diversion from the A1 (come off at Newark, A617 to hers and then A614 back to the A1 at Clumber Park).

5'8", size 10/12 and 36yo fits your size criteria, although maybe a little young for "mature"...

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
How about Marie External Link/Members Only ?

I haven't seen her yet, on my HL for a future visit, but her location is a reasonable diversion from the A1 (come off at Newark, A617 to hers and then A614 back to the A1 at Clumber Park).

5'8", size 10/12 and 36yo fits your size criteria, although maybe a little young for "mature"...

Re-quoting her link, as she has had one review on here, by RedKettle, which appears to have been omitted, as her link was not quoted correctly.

Click Marie's Review link at the bottom LHS of this post, where you will be able to read up the feedback on her, as well as comment that have been left on Marie.

Stevec100

Mmmm as you say not ticking the mature box as strongly as some but plenty compensating factors ;)

AW page says away from 12pm Friday, and as that's the day I'm headed north I think I might just check if she means noon or midnight ..... But do keep ideas coming guys :p

Stevec100

Correction to previous post, she's away from Saturday not Friday so remains a contender for a rest stop on my way North ;)

Online RedKettle

on the mature point she is about 45 rather than 36!