Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Morgan-Diamonds  (Read 2272 times)

Offline Stand01

Hello,
Didn't really want my first forum post to be a negative one, however thought I should share my experience of my "attempted" punt today.
 Having become a bit disillusioned with the punting scene recently what was a weekly hobby for me had dried up to 2 or 3 punts in the last 6 months and even longer with diamonds after there past troubles, but after reading this forum for a while it looked like punting in Newcastle was on the up so I booked Morgan this morning for a 1 hour incall.
  Turned up at one of there quayside flats and gave them a call for the flat number, all fine. However, turned up at the door and buzzed the flat, nothing. Kept trying and attempting to get through to diamonds at the same time, which I did after 10 mins. They said they would call her and after 5 mins they called back to tell me she had lost her phone and asked me to use the pass code to gain entry and try giving a knock on the door, which to be honest I wasn't too comfortable with as I wasn't sure what I was going to get should she answer the door without knowing who I was. Gave it a go anyway but to no avail. The guy from diamonds who was still on the phone asked me to try a good hard knock, in fairness to him he was just wanting to find out what was going on, but wasn't happy being the middle man so knocked the whole shambolic experience on the head. All throughout there were residents coming and going giving me the " who's this guy hanging around look".

themademan2

She been VERY erratic in time keeping recently and I'm not suprised

Offline ohfook1t

well that could be one to strike off my list of possibilities this week

Offline UN_Dr

themademan2

Why not surprised mademan?

I've had another member pm me about her and made same comment about time keeping

Offline Stand01

Yeah, sounded like it wasn't the first time but it's not like she was late. I phoned for a 12 o'clock booking but she wasn't free till after 2. Not sure about the lost phone story as she would have confirmed by phone her previous bookings, which diamonds did mention had happened, he seemed to be pretty convinced she was in the flat. Bloody annoying as I live out in the sticks so it not like it was a 10 min walk down the street.

Online Kev3773

She failed to turn up twice in last few weeks for me, but to be fair to Diamonds they tried there best to accommodate me with a replacement and a discount on the second occasion.

Offline johno36

Its not just time keeping, these girls can see you at the door. If they don't " fancy " you they just pretend not to be there. Sorry for a cold fact of life

Offline Stand01

Haha, well maybe. But as the doors at the back and the flat faces the front I don't know how she did. But if she isn't into slim,clean well presented guys in their early 30s she will just have to get her money from ripped adonis's like yourself

Offline morganofdiamonds

• Service Provider
Hi, it's morgan.

I apologise for yesterday stand01.
I didn't lose my phone, I accidentally left it at home. I was unaware of the appointment I had with yourself as I was unable to contact the agency.

My previous client had informed the agency after our appointment that I didn't have my phone with me. I then, quickly left the apartment and returned home to collect my phone, then I made my way straight back to the flat.
Unfortunately, due to the dual carriageway being down to one lane and at 30mph while the verges were being cut, did make my journey slightly longer than expected.
Yes it was my mistake and I am generally sorry but I am only human and we all make mistakes at some point.

As for failing to turn up for Alfie's appointment which I'm pretty sure has only been the once.
You seen Frankie and received a discount off your appointment. The agency made you aware of my personal circumstances but I do also apologise for that too.

As for the comment from johno36.
The only reason I would ever refuse to see someone would either be because of poor hygiene, disrespectfulness or under the age of 18. No other reason.

I apologise once again.
Morgan. X

Offline Third Man

i saw her at 12 and can confirm she did not have her phone and was going to have to go to get it which would involve leaving the building. Iv never had any problems when  seeing her.  I suppose these things happen and i consider her a great girl to see. 

Offline ohfook1t

hats of to you girl for coming on here to explain and apologise

Basilbasset

I am glad that has been explained as I have seen this girl and I think she offers great service, after I read this I was surprised and it probably would have put me off seeing her again, but I am glad to see her reply and concern that she has let someone down.

Well done Morgan see you again soon!

Online Kev3773

Thanks for the apology Morgan, I did see Frankie as a replacement and praised Diamonds for there handling and the discount. It was the second time though as a couple of weeks prior I was at Bensham flats when I got a very late cancellation but saw a newish blonde girl in the flat next door, possibly Amelia not working for diamonds now and no discount then. I spoke to Neil and he spoke highly of you and said to try again. Third time lucky ha. No hard feelings x

Offline Stand01

Well thanks for replying. It was just a bit frustrating that's all as I hadn't punted for a while and was looking forward to it. We all have bad days though. No hard feelings.
 Hopefully I will get a booking with you another time and il get to post a positive review to match your others

Offline FLYING BLUE

hats of to you girl for coming on here to explain and apologise

Well said Mr Fook1t - completely agree :thumbsup:

Offline johnr1

Her reply goes to show that she is above the rest in more ways than her fantastic and energetic capabilities in the bedroom

top girl thanks for putting it to bed ....... no pun intended