Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Sylvia 333 what a girl  (Read 3195 times)

Offline Reiver

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Spent an enjoyable hour with Sylvia this afternoon what a darling she is . She is a class performer and didn't disappoint . Don't usually go for repeat visits but may break that for a repeat visit next year .

Tjkooker

Any chance of a bit more info.
Just saying someone is a darling doesn't help others judge wether they would like her also.

Hibernian

I saw her a couple of years ago in Giles Street, Leith
Gives a good straightforward but warm service. She definitely aims to please
Says Polish but felt more teutonic to me!
Doubt she will disappoint.

Offline Countrylad

Offline Marmalade

What area does she live in?

just use the drop down menu at the bottom of a profile for apprx location. Looks like it's still Leith, prob down the nottom.

Online willie loman

She used to work in the new town and later paradise, no looker, quite mature, but I visited her half a dozen times or so, good service. Deffo a pole.

Tjkooker

She used to work in the new town and later paradise, no looker, quite mature, but I visited her half a dozen times or so, good service. Deffo a pole.

Cheers willie, you at least reference the girls looks. Really important in a review of a prossie with no face pics. I've seen reviews on another forum that back up Willies views. That's why I requested more info.

Shagger69

Got myself booked in to see Sylvia today. I love spending sexy time with this girl

Online Chester Copperpot

Why are you bumping a 2 year old thread to let us know? I mean this thread is shite enough as it is and barely qualifies as a review.

Offline Reiver

I see she is back up to £90 an hour still a good price .

Offline Poopster

Why are you bumping a 2 year old thread to let us know? I mean this thread is shite enough as it is and barely qualifies as a review.

Maybe try contributing to the forum yourself, then shit like this won't make you look such a cunt.

James999

And your whinging bumps it again  :sarcastic:

Or are you a moderator here now and you are asking from your Mod status?

Offline Jimmyredcab

With 9 posts since October 2014 your opinion is irrelevant.     :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

vw

Put your money where your mouth is !

This should help

External Link/Members Only