Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AnayssX - FAF, but low engagement - Aldgate  (Read 875 times)

32 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5439322) (17 positive, 9 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline albi0908

AnayssX
External Link/Members Only

Where, when, how much? and comms: Incall at very nice AirBnB/corporate short-let apartment in Aldgate area, London. Easy to find and fairly discrete. Nov 2023. £90 for 30 mins. Good comms via text.

Context: Since I stopped working full-time, not in London very often - found myself in the area with a chance for a quick punt before a 09:30 a.m. meeting. Anayss reminded me a bit of one of my top fantasy fucks - Emily Ratajkowski (obviously much smaller boobs) - so despite the very mixed reviews here thought it was worth a try for 30 mins.

The Girl: I can’t remember seeing a profile with more high-quality, recent, generally unretouched and accurate photos from AW and elsewhere, helpfully collated in a prior review on UKP. They are very accurate and I was not disappointed - if you like very attractive girls with slim, toned bodies and nice, very pert small/medium boobs then I think you will be pretty happy. Clearly many of you will find her much too slender/skinny - but that should be blindingly obvious from the profile pics.

The Session: Exactly in line with prior reports - and hence in line with my expectations - service provision is below average and although she is not outright rude or anything, the engagement is at the lower end of the range of what is acceptable. But nonetheless, I quite enjoyed being able to fuck a FAF young girl - probably one of the top 5 or maybe top 3 fittest ever for me. Unfortunately, I’m woefully out of practice hence stamina poor and really couldn’t last very long at all, so can't add much to prior reports re activities.

Summary: As widely reported, P&D with very low level of service provision from FAF Romanian. I did think this might be a low positive as met my expectations after reading reviews here, and she really is FAF - however, given that there are other almost as hot SPs who actually make a bit of an effort, the absence of key services (kissing and OWO) and the lack of engagement has - for me - to drag it down into a neutral.
All that said, perhaps surprisingly, I wouldn’t rule out going back for a 15min P&D if nearby with some time to kill.

Offline tantraman

The Girl: I can’t remember seeing a profile with more high-quality, recent, generally unretouched and accurate photos from AW and elsewhere, helpfully collated in a prior review on UKP ...

... said review here; you're well-cum, good sir :hi:

Offline PilotMan

however, given that there are other almost as hot SPs who actually make a bit of an effort, the absence of key services (kissing and OWO) and the lack of engagement has - for me - to drag it down into a neutral.

Did you mean to give her a POSITIVE rating?

Offline albi0908

Did you mean to give her a POSITIVE rating?
Sorry no - forgot to change that  :dash: - please can you amend - thanks

Offline PilotMan

Sorry no - forgot to change that  :dash: - please can you amend - thanks

Sorted  :thumbsup:

Offline jamiekinkxxx

She is 100% FAF!

Shame the service doesn't match