Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Car meets - comfortable or a bad idea?  (Read 3645 times)

Offline tigerbiker

Years ago when I first started dating, all sex was in the front passenger seat - you know, the lovers lane scenario with steamed up windows and durex thrown into the hedge afterwards. I was as tall as I am now and managed plenty of fucks and oral both ways......

Thirty years later a SP I often see has lost her incall place and suggested that we meet up im my car. She says she can provide all services on my back seat. Now this sounds tempting but I started thinking about the mechanics and who sits/lies where - I can't imagine it working now - well not without a cricked neck and a sprained ankle.

i even got in the back the other night and tried to position my self in various was according to the services I like. BJ and RO were the hardest to mime (I hope the neighbours were not watching - I was ready to tell them that I had dropped a pound coin in the car if they asked).

I'm 6ft tall and SP is about 5ft.

Are there any regular middle aged in-car fuckers and pussy lickers who can offer advice?

My car is a mid-sized hatchback with privacy glass windows and I have already researched a nice private spot to park up and do the business - there is even a hedge to hang the used johnnies on in the traditional manner - although you rarely see that where I live these days - I think all the dating girls are on the pill.

Offline lillythesavage

Years ago when I first started dating, all sex was in the front passenger seat - you know, the lovers lane scenario with steamed up windows and durex thrown into the hedge afterwards. I was as tall as I am now and managed plenty of fucks and oral both ways......

Thirty years later a SP I often see has lost her incall place and suggested that we meet up im my car. She says she can provide all services on my back seat. Now this sounds tempting but I started thinking about the mechanics and who sits/lies where - I can't imagine it working now - well not without a cricked neck and a sprained ankle.

i even got in the back the other night and tried to position my self in various was according to the services I like. BJ and RO were the hardest to mime (I hope the neighbours were not watching - I was ready to tell them that I had dropped a pound coin in the car if they asked).

I'm 6ft tall and SP is about 5ft.

Are there any regular middle aged in-car fuckers and pussy lickers who can offer advice?

My car is a mid-sized hatchback with privacy glass windows and I have already researched a nice private spot to park up and do the business - there is even a hedge to hang the used johnnies on in the traditional manner - although you rarely see that where I live these days - I think all the dating girls are on the pill.

A mid sized hatchback? why are you worrying about the back seat? Put them down, the front seats forward and re live your youth  :lol:

Last time I had a Ford Galaxy, with privacy glass, in broad daylight in a busy forest car park, it was a buzz  :lol:

Offline Moby Dick

Make sure you are parked up and the engine is off.
Open the sunroof (maybe not*) or get your self a van.

Note* : you may be at risk of being charged for public indecency.

External Link/Members Only

Offline scutty brown

don't try it in an MGB or Midget

Offline Moby Dick

and durex thrown into the hedge afterwards.

there is even a hedge to hang the used johnnies on in the traditional manner - although you rarely see that where I live these days - I think all the dating girls are on the pill.
Seems you have a few gaps in your education, an unhealthy obsession with littering the countryside, and the responsible use of condoms.

I have no problem with dogging and doggers but littering is not necessary.
Should be much higher penalties for such anti social behaviour.
Take it home with you and put it in a bin (or your neighbours  :sarcastic:)

You do know that condoms are not just to prevent pregnancy?

« Last Edit: December 26, 2022, 12:46:43 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline lillythesavage

If you are tiny or leave the hatch open  :lol:, just about possible in a B GT, the list of no goes is endless. Tried a few times in a Hillman Imp  :lol:. it just had to go.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Used to roger my now ex missus back in the day at Stansted airport when she'd come back from work trips, just go right up to the section that isnt too busy! Front seat down and  back as far as possible workeed fine albeit largeish german wagon!

She'd be prepared always a skirt no nicks ready for action and action there was!, howling away orgasm after orgasm we missed each other!

Done the same in more recent times same location in the car could lay the back seats down but the front seat works fine.Last time she was well ready took all of her clothes off on our way to fave location and just did it in the driving seat!, bit naughty too no condoms ot other contraception but felt freakin great:))

Some of our fave locations around cambridge!

Last one was good right next to a main road, no one could hear the noises! Used to m be able to use the car park at wandlebury country park and Magog down but they bar that off now.

Nice to get out in the freash air:).

Offline pythondan

I have only done one car meet and it was fantastic - see review below.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=241140.0

At the time I had a 3 series BMW and the action took place on the backseats with the front ones moved as far forward as they would go.

The girl gave me oral but I didn't return the favour and the only sex position was cowgirl. That sounds a bit limited but it was fine at time - the thrill of shagging in the car lent urgency to the proceedings.

Unfortunately the girl I met retired soon after this meeting and I never got to repeat the experience and maybe try some other positions.

Have fun, dispose of the condom responsibly and write a review.

Online Stevelondon

Never booked a car meet and it’s just not something I would look for.
However……….  I was out with a SP friend of mine a while back and we pulled into a pub car park out in the sticks. I remember the pie and mash was lovely.
She surprised me by giving me a blow job when we got back to the car.
There was no return favour though. My pal just wasn’t into getting herself into a position where we could lick and fuck. Liked her creature comforts too much.  :D

Online Coriniumstud

Had one car meet,as the wg said she had a safe place, when we arrived at the place it just didn’t feel safe so I didn’t enjoy my time
So will never do a car meet again

Offline Thecunninglinguist

As long as you take your trousers off whilst still on the driver's side, walk round to the passenger side and slide yourself into the car feet first, all will be fine. (Or it always was)

Offline Tender.french.kiss

there is even a hedge to hang the used johnnies on in the traditional manner
traditional or uneducated?

Offline standardpostage

It would have to be a big car,
Rolls Royce, limousine or stretch limousine  :)

Offline bristolnick

I struggle getting in the back of some Ubers. No car sex for me.

Offline lillythesavage

It would have to be a big car,
Rolls Royce, limousine or stretch limousine  :)

No need for that, a Wolseley 18/85 or 6 automatic is by far the best car for sex, handbrake and gearchange are on the dash, front seats touch at the middle and recline level with the rears, there is nothing better.

Offline tigerbiker

Seems you have a few gaps in your education, an unhealthy obsession with littering the countryside, and the responsible use of condoms.

I have no problem with dogging and doggers but littering is not necessary.
Should be much higher penalties for such anti social behaviour.
Take it home with you and put it in a bin (or your neighbours  :sarcastic:)

You do know that condoms are not just to prevent pregnancy?
I was jesting about hanging up used rubbers in the hedge (aside from one or two from my youth when I knew no better) - I definitely would not do that now because as you say, it is a litter mess and has my DNA in it. It also gives away my secret place to others and increases the chance of peeping toms and dogging pervs turning up in for a look.

Offline ProjectFun

I preferred in car action when I had a car with leather seats,so much easier to clean.

Offline r1buoy

I, booked a sp on evening for an incall and close to the booking announced she could only do a out call or a car meet
at the time i had a range rover so car meet it was.

Offline jeanphillipe

I have actually never tried back seat.

I've been with one s.p on a car meet. Which was a disaster

Civvies from drivers seat, hand job and BJ are easy for me anyway not sure about the girl. 

I use to drive an mpv if you push the seat all the way back and tilt the car seat back have managed sex this way ,tad uncomfortable tho. Also a sort of reverse cowgirl works well.

Really helps if the girls is up for the effort part tho

Offline lillythesavage

I have actually never tried back seat.

I've been with one s.p on a car meet. Which was a disaster

Civvies from drivers seat, hand job and BJ are easy for me anyway not sure about the girl. 

I use to drive an mpv if you push the seat all the way back and tilt the car seat back have managed sex this way ,tad uncomfortable tho. Also a sort of reverse cowgirl works well.

Really helps if the girls is up for the effort part tho

MPV are a doddle, drop all the rear seats,  :unknown:

Offline Adoniron

OK when I was a teenager and had a car but not my own place. Prefer a bit more comfort now.

Offline Spacecowb0y

Fucked many girls in the back seat and passenger seat in my uni days.
Fast forward 25 years and I was screwing a local bored housewife that really got off on car sex. Would meet me wearing a skirt or dress with no knickers on.
My hatchback worked really well as I left a duvet in the back plus pillows. Told the wife it was to sleep a few hours when away for work and on call, not uncommon to stay up most the night nursing certain sensitive electronics .
Would I fuck a bird in a car now? Nah

Offline char45

I've done it recently in the back seat, wasn't too comfortable but ok for a quicky, oral, RO and sex. Watch out for cameras unless you want to be on film. Have enjoyed a bj when driving but hate to think what would happen if I crashed

Offline Brumish

Back seat of most cars seemed fine for me when I was a lad. There were memorable times though. Like getting a fucking cramp midway with a prossie I picked up in Gillott, in the evening after playing football. I used to position myself with one knee leaning on the floor and straddling the edge of the back seat with her in the middle. Think that was overall better than the front seat reclined. I think the front seat was only good for the misssionary position, even then i don't think it was as comfortable.
Valley near Brum was my go to place. Plods used to patrol but the few times they did try and shine car mounted lights, it was heavily steamed and they drove away.
Fucked all sorts in the car, large, skinny, tall, short....I even remember having a 'threesome' with a couple of girls...they're were after a quick few quids so agreed to fuck together.  Did both independently and they agreed to a kiss to satisfy my threesomeness  :D
Another time, two mates, in the front and one in the back back and forth whilst they were in situ.
Fantastic times...if only there were better quality on streets nowadays.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2022, 12:19:13 pm by Brumish »

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

What about On the car?.

Used to have a Ford Zepyher 6 that had a bonnett that you could land a chopper on! One or two of my fave locatations were very secluded so that was a good way, sort of missionary me standing her on the bonnett legs up:)

Then used a mini for a while, system still worked!

Offline Punterperson1971

I’ve had 2 car meets think I reviewed 1 and they were both in their cars,very enjoyable fun it was

Offline victor989

I have never done it in the back seat of a car with either a WG, the OH or anyone else and can't imagine
it would be very comfortable. Strangely however, I do find the idea appealing, maybe just to tick it off my
bucket list.   

Offline lillythesavage

I have never done it in the back seat of a car with either a WG, the OH or anyone else and can't imagine
it would be very comfortable. Strangely however, I do find the idea appealing, maybe just to tick it off my
bucket list.

No misspent youth ?  :lol:

Offline Brumish

bucket list.
Wouldn't recommend a 200 pH broad in the car. When I did them the price was a tenth of that with a couple of Shandys. Most girls were quality and plentiful outside.

Offline Bryan11

My first, and last car meet was a disaster

Saw this girl on aw. Looked great but was very very young 18ish

Agreed a car meet for a 15 min bj
Went to the spot she told me,  a church, she jumped in and we went for a spin on a country road
She told me to pull in at the entrance to a field, I reversed in
Sucked my dick like a good one and then time to go

MY CAR GOT STUCK IN THE FIELD

couldn’t get it out at all
She ended up leaving and walking home (In heels)

Eventually down the road I found some discarded garden trellis, which o got under my wheels for traction

Was a terrible experience. And never repeated

Offline lillythesavage

Went to the spot she told me,  a church, she jumped in and we went for a spin on a country road

Eventually down the road I found some discarded garden trellis, which o got under my wheels for traction

Practice makes perfect  :lol:.

Offline rje102

I think it is more where to safely park thAn. What goes on in the car

Offline Steveraynor

I have fucked, sucked and licked my mistress on many an occasion in different cars. Most comfortable being the back seat of a Vw Touran. Need to have leather as much easier to wipe down.
She even gave me a bj whilst I was driving, funny thing was it was broad daylight and we got stuck at the lights with a double decker going the opposite way also stuck next to us. She didn't care and just carried on.

Online myothernameis

Sex in a car, takes me back to my youth, when walking around the red light area of Glasgow.   Most street girls would walk the streets and pick up punters, and then either head into a lane, or go into the punters car.

I met one older street girl, and she must have been in her mid 40's, and she would pick up punters in her own car.   She told me, if she ever get stopped by the police, they didn't ask her, what she is doing, in the red light area.   She was always well dress, and you always got a good service from her

She was very popular with the guys, and after your first time with her, she would tell, you where to wait for future pick up, and always away from the main red light area

She had her own spot on where to head, kind of out of town, and no one paying attention, and head to Elliot St and one of the nearby car parks

Offline Kieslowski

I've had one car meet, early in my punting career. It was sold to me as being in a luxury car with blacked out windows and being driven round while we fucked, but the driver wouldn't be able to see or hear anything.

The reality, of course, was very different - something slightly smaller than a people carrier, with bin liners supposedly blocking the driver's sight of what was going on in the back, and although she insisted he had earphones in, somehow he was able to listen to her occasional navigation instructions. And I'm convinced at one point someone who was driving behind us could see us through the back window.

Trying to have a shag while getting driven about was certainly an experience and needed more than a little bit of balance at times. Can't say I regret the experience, though. Ended up being a pretty good shag, all things considered.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

I have fucked, sucked and licked my mistress on many an occasion in different cars. Most comfortable being the back seat of a Vw Touran. Need to have leather as much easier to wipe down.
She even gave me a bj whilst I was driving, funny thing was it was broad daylight and we got stuck at the lights with a double decker going the opposite way also stuck next to us. She didn't care and just carried on.

Theres a country park near here and a couple were standing next to a car he and her had long coats on. I was waiting for the other half then as she was and then i was sure they were connected as it were, then suddenly they came apart and both were bloody naked at the front they quickly wrapped the coats up with their belts or whatever got back into the car and drove off!

This was right in front of people walking past! they were making a sort of rocking motion supose that the long coats they were wearing covered up the movement!

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Well best to reverse into any sort of farm tracks and the like next to roads! The ground near the road is likey to be much firmer unless you've got a Beemer with rear wheel drive!! they are frickin useless!

Also avoild slopes, yes not the obvious thing to think of when your deaperate for a shag bewt to recce the area before the event:)

Offline Blackpool Rock

I knew a woman about 25 years ago who said she used to do it in the back of an E-Type Jag  :scare:

I used to screw my civvy GF in a car when I was 19 but used to push the passenger seat back then recline it and fuck her in mish

Finding somewhere to park was the main issue and we tried quite a few different places, amazing how you'd turn up to what you thought would be a deserted car park or lane in the middle of nowhere only to find another car or cars already there.
On other occasions you'd be doing the business and another car would turn up then drive off sometimes you'd get a toot of the horn  ;)
You automatically knew they were shagging when cars were in the location, a bit like spotting other punters hanging around outside some apartment blocks with a phone in their hand  :D

Tried it "in the back seat" once and it just didn't work as the back seat wasn't level enough and the width of the car was restrictive

Must have been about 3 or 4 years after shagging in a bed with the same civvy and i'd changed my car by then but I just suggested to her while driving one night about having car sex again and she agreed.
Went through the same shit trying to find somewhere and eventually shagged her in a layby, didn't seem to have the same appeal all those years later and was just uncomfortable / hard to shag

I don't see street girls and think a car meet from an AW girl is also just dodgy, seems to me you're setting yourself up for being robbed doing car meets so i'll avoid

Online Diamond Dave 2

I've done several car meets in the last 5 years in both mine and the SPs car.
Each time I've  found the whole experience a massive turn on. It's clearly the risk factor adds an extra dimension.
I think the ladies who do it get off on it too.
Always got plenty of DFK too.
That said I have only gone for BJ and RO plus fingerings not FS.
One SP even videoed the meet on her IPhone for her husband to watch apparently.

Offline lillythesavage

I knew a woman about 25 years ago who said she used to do it in the back of an E-Type Jag  :scare:

I used to screw my civvy GF in a car when I was 19 but used to push the passenger seat back then recline it and fuck her in mish

Finding somewhere to park was the main issue and we tried quite a few different places, amazing how you'd turn up to what you thought would be a deserted car park or lane in the middle of nowhere only to find another car or cars already there.
On other occasions you'd be doing the business and another car would turn up then drive off sometimes you'd get a toot of the horn  ;)
You automatically knew they were shagging when cars were in the location, a bit like spotting other punters hanging around outside some apartment blocks with a phone in their hand  :D

Tried it "in the back seat" once and it just didn't work as the back seat wasn't level enough and the width of the car was restrictive

Must have been about 3 or 4 years after shagging in a bed with the same civvy and i'd changed my car by then but I just suggested to her while driving one night about having car sex again and she agreed.
Went through the same shit trying to find somewhere and eventually shagged her in a layby, didn't seem to have the same appeal all those years later and was just uncomfortable / hard to shag

I don't see street girls and think a car meet from an AW girl is also just dodgy, seems to me you're setting yourself up for being robbed doing car meets so i'll avoid

There was never any shortage of places in Essex back in the day, early hours on a summer night, getting out of the car was a better option, grass stains instead of burns  :lol:.

Tried it pre covid, out around Epping, fuck me, a convoy started while looking for a spot, when I did stop they all pulled in, that is the internet for you  :lol:

Now they are all gated and locked before dark.

Offline Corus Boy

Love car meets.

In the correct vehicle and with the right woman.

Fortunately I have the former and am pretty good at picking the latter.

Offline Zeusthedoc

YEARS ago with an ex, her nosey mum was visiting and we didn't get any proper alone time, so on the way back from a grocery run we parked in the car park (under the high-rise but at ground level) and went at in the backseat. no rubbers but she said no to the creampie so had to reach for a carrier bag at the last minute. That wasn't just any carrier bag - that was an M&S, cum-filled carrier bag.

different when in a relationship - not for me with a WG
« Last Edit: December 29, 2022, 03:24:55 pm by Zeusthedoc »

Online myothernameis

Love car meets.

In the correct vehicle and with the right woman.

In this day and age of cctv cameras, more or less everywhere, do we check that were not being watched.   Would be rather embarrassing, punter and wife sitting down watching tv.  And the tv program, caught on camera, and the highlight of the show, is a couple having it off, in  a near by car park.

Unfortunate new camera were installed, and caught your antics, and now your wife is saying, that look like our car

Offline Corus Boy

In this day and age of cctv cameras, more or less everywhere, do we check that were not being watched.   Would be rather embarrassing, punter and wife sitting down watching tv.  And the tv program, caught on camera, and the highlight of the show, is a couple having it off, in  a near by car park.

Unfortunate new camera were installed, and caught your antics, and now your wife is saying, that look like our car

The wilds of Wales are always close to hand!

Offline Blackpool Rock

One thing i've long thought about though for 35 years since 1st trying to find a quiet spot for car shagging is that seemingly wherever you go to get out of the way there's always someone around

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Even those areas are not safe any more. I don't know about Wales but many of the isolated car parks in the national park on my doorstep have CCTV recording to identify theft from unattended cars.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Even those areas are not safe any more. I don't know about Wales but many of the isolated car parks in the national park on my doorstep have CCTV recording to identify theft from unattended cars.

Makes me wonder where the get sufficent power from!

Offline cunningman

I suspect that those recordings will never be seen by a human unless there is a reported theft: its not like they'll zoom in on a wobbling car with steamy windows, though I guess AI could learn to do it.

Offline lillythesavage

Makes me wonder where the get sufficent power from!

Most are solar powered, like the new pay to park machines in Epping Forest, not sure they are reliable  :unknown:

Offline Shagswell2001

Years ago, before the Internet was born, I used to pick up street girls back home in Belfast.  I had a Transit with 2 reclining seats from a Renault 9 bolted to the floor in the back. These were perfect for fucking in as the base of the seat rose up when the back was reclined leaving entry to both holes at a perfect angle for deep penitration 😁😁😁😁