Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Car meets?  (Read 2087 times)

Offline pythondan

Hi,

I have my eye on a pretty young thing near to me but she only does out-calls which is a no-no for me.

She does however offer car meets which is something I have never done before.

Just want to ask if anyone has done this in the past and, if so, what recommendations they would have.

Cheers

Offline welshpunter17

Ever fucked in the car? It's plain awkward.  :thumbsdown:

Offline freeze44

Ever fucked in the car? It's plain awkward.  :thumbsdown:

Agreed and ok for an off the cuff moment with a partner but would think it be uncomfortable with a wg unless got a great big hummer or similar! Suppose for some the thrill is getting seen??

mikexxlong

having a spacious vehicle and being well practiced ,suitably flexible  ,knowing all the appropriate angles/positions to use
is most advantageous ,to get the best enjoyment out of it

otherwise it can be one fucking frustrating awkward uncomfortable disappointing experience

Offline fed24

Remember if Plod catch you doing a car meetup they are more than likely going to try and do you for soliciting and kerb crawling.

Offline The Outsider

Yes, when I was a lad, we called it curb crawling.  ;)

One position I found decent was the girl reclining on the passenger seat and me kneeling in the passenger footwell.  That was in a tiny 2 door Vauxhall Nova.  Wouldn't fancy it now, in terms of safety, comfort or legality!

Offline fallentrees1321

only ever fucked in a car once with a long term gf , tbh it was a sweaty awkward ordeal

Offline king tarzan

I turned down a hottie because she does car meets.
Shows to me desperation.. fuck knows how far there willing to go sexually.
No thanks
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline SN5

I turned down a hottie because she does car meets.
Shows to me desperation.. fuck knows how far there willing to go sexually.
No thanks

Maybe she's turned on by car meets? A girl I'd been texting from tinder was really into a bit action in the car, the risk of being caught etc. After a couple of meets with her, I found out how thrilling they can be, but also how bloody awkward they are. Weird experience, but one that needs ticked off the list.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 11:43:11 am by SN5 »

Offline Jayf

I used to love curb crawling when I was 17.  Probably the first thing I did when I got my first car. Wasn't easy in a fiat punto though lol

Offline Solidrock

Blow jobs in a car are great and thrilling with the risk element.

Sex in a car is just awkward. Unless you own fake taxi.

Offline Gordon Bennett

I'd feel too guilty using the family run-around but my own motor is a tiny cramped affair, I'd struggle to even have a wank in it ............ Think car meets are off the menu for me!

Offline Jayf

I'd feel too guilty using the family run-around but my own motor is a tiny cramped affair, I'd struggle to even have a wank in it ............ Think car meets are off the menu for me!

:D :D

Offline pythondan

Despite the negative feedback in this thread I went ahead with the meeting and it was pretty thrilling and we managed to do the deed without too many problems.

I have posted a review at the link below.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=241140.0

A thrilling experience and one more bucket list item ticked off  :D

Offline Home Alone

Despite the negative feedback in this thread I went ahead with the meeting and it was pretty thrilling and we managed to do the deed without too many problems.

Which may well be the main thing. Good for you, pythondan!

Offline pewpewpew

Yes, when I was a lad, we called it curb crawling.  ;)

One position I found decent was the girl reclining on the passenger seat and me kneeling in the passenger footwell.  That was in a tiny 2 door Vauxhall Nova.  Wouldn't fancy it now, in terms of safety, comfort or legality!
Safety? You weren't driving at the time were you?

Offline The Outsider

Safety? You weren't driving at the time were you?

I'm good but not that good!  :lol:

Offline Gordon Bennett

Great stuff... Sounds quite an experience! Thanks for sharing. Notwithstanding my lack of rear seats I reckon it's just too far on the wild side for me but still intriguing to read about the happy exploits of braver chaps than me!