Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deleting adultwork  (Read 1887 times)

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Of late I feel like taking a break from this punting lark, not permantly as I do love/enjoy it but it may becoming bit the norm or consuming my time too much!

I've tried logging off and ignoring it but I'm one of those who can't help myself cos I feel I'm missing out, so i was thinking of deleting my account. The question being if I do is it gone forever???? I didn't really want to loose it as ive built up feedback, like my username etc....anyone any experience of this, yes I realise alot of you think AW is a load of old cosh but girls do stipulate it so id rather not have to start again, and fire the old account up if i can.....if it's gone gone then I'll just have to have more will power not looking at the sweet shop ....and ive a few girls i can just txt who I like to see if I want an it of fun!

Cheers fellas

ET
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 06:39:34 pm by EUGENE TACKLEBERRY »

Offline whiskyfan

Of late I feel like taking a break from this punting lark, not permantly as I do love/enjoy it but it may becoming bit the norm or consuming my time too much!

I've tried logging off and ignoring it but I'm one of those who can't help myself cos I feel I'm missing out, so i was thinking of deleting my account. The question being if I do is it gone forever???? I didn't really want to loose it as ive built up feedback, like my username etc....anyone any experience of this, yes I realise alot of you think AW is a load of old cosh but girls do stipulate it so id rather not have to start again, and fire the old account up if i can.....if it's gone gone then I'll just have to have more will power not looking at the sweet shop ....and ive a few girls i can just txt who I like to see if I want an it of fun!

Cheers fellas

ET

You can recover a deleted AW account up to a certain time limit. Think it's either 3 or 6 months, but best see AW's help section for the info.

Offline NigelF

Cheers fellas

ET

Surely deleting your account would do very little, certainly for the many girls who advertise their phone numbers. You sound like you might need to block yourself from AW entirely/take more radical action than just deleting your account. While deleting your account will provide a small barrier/deterrent for you for some WGs, if you're even just mildly determined to get back into things you'll be back on AW in no time. I think deleting your account just sounds like a waste and you'll probably just be a bit annoyed with yourself in the future, especially if you just intend for this to be a break (as you say). Either that or it won't have made much of a difference because you'll never be looking on AW again due to all the other steps you've taken and your iron willpower.

A break is probably best and I certainly don't think you need to give up altogether. Perhaps you should try to set higher standards for your punts/who you try to meet and stick to a limit for the amount of time you spend on punting (including all the research, comms and travelling that goes along with it). For me, I'm very strict about not spending a long time travelling and that helps quite a lot (although it really helps that most of my punts just tend to be "detours" to journeys I'd be making anyway due to work and other things). Basically, as long as you don't let it have too much of an affect on your finances, time, friends & family and other hobbies then you'll be fine. Of course how much is too much is debatable and personal.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 07:35:09 pm by NigelF »

You can recover a deleted AW account up to a certain time limit. Think it's either 3 or 6 months, but best see AW's help section for the info.
[/quote]

Thankyou

Surely deleting your account would do very little, certainly for the many girls who advertise their phone numbers. You sound like you might need to block yourself from AW entirely/take more radical action than just deleting your account. While deleting your account will provide a small barrier/deterrent for you for some WGs, if you're even just mildly determined to get back into things you'll be back on AW in no time. I think deleting your account just sounds like a waste and you'll probably just be a bit annoyed with yourself in the future, especially if you just intend for this to be a break (as you say). Either that or it won't have made much of a difference because you'll never be looking on AW again due to all the other steps you've taken and your iron willpower.

A break is probably best and I certainly don't think you need to give up altogether. Perhaps you should try to set higher standards for your punts/who you try to meet and stick to a limit for the amount of time you spend on punting (including all the research, comms and travelling that goes along with it). For me, I'm very strict about not spending a long time travelling and that helps quite a lot (although it really helps that most of my punts just tend to be "detours" to journeys I'd be making anyway due to work and other things). Basically, as long as you don't let it have too much of an affect on your finances, time, friends & family and other hobbies then you'll be fine. Of course how much is too much is debatable and personal.

Cheers Nigel.....prob just best to up the will power, I have no issues with what and how much I've done, had great time/fun.......finance ain't an issue but see want to reduce it..........I don't mind travel and have decent regs

Just thinking steps to reduce the lure, atm can't help me sen

Offline jimbobted

I deleted my account for similar reasons. Then started a new one when I had the urge.
First time I tried to book a while she said no as I had no feedback. Explained the situation and gave her my deleted username and she came back and said ok we can meet.

So perhaps deleted isn't deleted? :unknown:

Offline Drayki

I think it’s 28 days, you can put it on hold up till then, after that it gets permanently deleted  :dash:

I think it’s 28 days, you can put it on hold up till then, after that it gets permanently deleted  :dash:

So if have to then reopen it, then temp close it again, seems like hard work and if I forget it's gone for good.

But you only think this so you're not 100%

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
So if have to then reopen it, then temp close it again, seems like hard work and if I forget it's gone for good.

You could have easily looked it up. If you remove your profile, you can reactivate it within one month.

Offline Drayki

Think Rochelle has just explained it all pal, if it’s over the month then it gets permanently deleted and you’ll have to rejoin  :thumbsup:

Offline Home Alone

Mind you, Eugene, there's at least one circumstance when it can be worth it to let it lapse & rejoin under a new pseudonym.

Specially if in the code of SP's Feedback on you, a WG has left Feedback which may say to other SPs  - although not necessarily to us poor blokes  - that there's something about you which raises a bit of a Red Flag for them, so to speak. As a result - I'm now on my 2nd or 3rd AW alias - I try to make sure I never say, or do, anything which, even though we wouldn't take exception to it, a WG might. :manhater:

Offline Plan R

Just browsed your reviews OP..Fuck me you've had some fit crack !

Unless you are able to pull birds of that caliber in real life (and 99% of blokes couldn't),
then yes, I can see how you'd worry about loosing touch with civie life and relationships.

:hi:

Just browsed your reviews OP..Fuck me you've had some fit crack !

Unless you are able to pull birds of that caliber in real life (and 99% of blokes couldn't),
then yes, I can see how you'd worry about loosing touch with civie life and relationships.

:hi:

Tbh and not blowin my own trunpet, as imo im ok loooking, i ve done pretty well with ladies looks wise, some crackers really, punting suits my work  life , I'm more worried it will seem normal and loose it's buzz

Mind you, Eugene, there's at least one circumstance when it can be worth it to let it lapse & rejoin under a new pseudonym.

Specially if in the code of SP's Feedback on you, a WG has left Feedback which may say to other SPs  - although not necessarily to us poor blokes  - that there's something about you which raises a bit of a Red Flag for them, so to speak. As a result - I'm now on my 2nd or 3rd AW alias - I try to make sure I never say, or do, anything which, even though we wouldn't take exception to it, a WG might. :manhater:

I see ur point buy id rather stick to who I am, hence wanna break but not have to re start and loose all my feedback....

I'm a serial returner, they keep having me back so i dont think I've raised any red flags im aware of in my feedback, but guess you never know

Offline CheeseBoard

Why not change the password to something random and don't make a note of it.  Then ,if you get the urge, you can't access it immediately which may put you off at the time and the moment may pass.  If you decide you really want to look at it, then request a lost password reset.

Why not change the password to something random and don't make a note of it.  Then ,if you get the urge, you can't access it immediately which may put you off at the time and the moment may pass.  If you decide you really want to look at it, then request a lost password reset.

Good idea, I could have thought of thatvit I'd applied my brain a bit longer, safer than forgetting to 're activate in 28days and then loosing it anyhow,  cheers cheese b

Offline 4xvx

If you add a link on your profile any link that takes you out side of AW it will get deleted automatically
External Link/Members Only
So if you put this link on your profile it will get deleted and you will have to contact AW to get it back

Offline bushman

If you add a link on your profile any link that takes you out side of AW it will get deleted automatically
External Link/Members Only
So if you put this link on your profile it will get deleted and you will have to contact AW to get it back
Some brass have links to Twitter?  :hi:

Offline catweazle

This ^^

If you use a disposable email addy in the first place then you can really delete it.