Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dominatrix section.  (Read 3307 times)

Offline Nice_guy_eddy

I would like to see a designated section for domination and dominatrix. Do you think ukpunting will ever do this and does anyone think it would be a good idea or is it just me.

Offline Colston36

I like the idea: so many offer domination but have no idea. Another thing that infuriates me is that most don't offer real sexual contact. I believe many become dommes precisely to avoid that.

I'm seeing Kelly-Ann-Kink today, who doesn't but is filthy in a few ways so it doesn't bother me - but I think most members want to fuck. I can't because i can't handle condoms.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I would like to see a designated section for domination and dominatrix. Do you think ukpunting will ever do this and does anyone think it would be a good idea or is it just me.
There's loads of sites dedicated to BDSM and domination, why not just go to one of those.  :unknown:  Why do you think you need a separate section, don bookings go in the review section and any posts asking for recommendations go with all the others requests, in the general discussion section of the relevant area.

Offline TomTank

As somebody who is very keen on dominatrixes, I don't think a separate section is necessary.

For transgender, there is a clear distinction in service - they either are or aren't transgender.
For massage, the focus tends to be on proper massage parlours and services, even though they offer many sexual services, the section is quite distinct and worthwhile.

For domination, there is a lot of overlap, and a range from 'whore with a whip' to Dommes who don't even provide a sexual service, and you can get it at parlours, from indies, in dungeons etc.

I do sometimes search reviews for dominatrix, and there are quite a few search terms to go through (Mistress, domme, domination, BDSM, strapon etc.) so I could see that having it as a hyperlink category at the top (like sugar daddy) might be worthwhile, but not critical.

Offline Thephoenix

As somebody who is very keen on dominatrixes, I don't think a separate section is necessary.

For domination, there is a lot of overlap, and a range from 'whore with a whip' to Dommes who don't even provide a sexual service, and you can get it at parlours, from indies, in dungeons etc.

Agreed......
I've tried all the variations from simple tie and tease to quite severe pain and sensory deprivation, but ideally it's got to be balanced with pleasure and sexual release.

I'll go along with whatever kinks might be available, but I want it to finish happily, which in relation to genuine dominatrix isn't usually on offer.

Offline TomTank

Agreed......
I've tried all the variations from simple tie and tease to quite severe pain and sensory deprivation, but ideally it's got to be balanced with pleasure and sexual release.

I'll go along with whatever kinks might be available, but I want it to finish happily, which in relation to genuine dominatrix isn't usually on offer.

Most of the genuine dominatrices at least allow a happy ending

Offline ulstersubbie

I am a BDSM punter, all my reviews are related to kink bar one. The simple fact of the matter is that punters like me are very much in the minority on UKP, the majority of members would have little interest in the fetish scene.

Offline Thephoenix

Most of the genuine dominatrices at least allow a happy ending

We've obviously had different experiences.
With the really genuine strict dominatrices I've encountered, I've been fortunate in just being allowed to masturbate in front of them, or with one I visited a few times, she would order her female slave to ride me whilst the mistress fucked me with a rather large strap on dildo.
Any sexual activity by the actual dom was out of the question.

It was something I tried for a while, but much prefer the idea of balancing pain with sensuality in the type of service provided by an experienced tantric BDSM practitioner.

Offline Mr_Shins

I am a BDSM punter, all my reviews are related to kink bar one. The simple fact of the matter is that punters like me are very much in the minority on UKP, the majority of members would have little interest in the fetish scene.

Before I got into punting for sex, I visited mistresses, and there was a forum where we reviewed them too, as well as discussion about domme-style punting (without sex).

Offline Stevelondon

I've enjoyed some wonderfully sexually charged sessions with doms. I agree, it is not the norm for pro doms/mistresses to offer sex (penetration) as part of the session activity. But I know from experience and being in the scene for a whole bunch of years....that it sometimes happens.
I don't think a dedicated section for BDSM play is needed on here at all.

Offline Mr_Shins

With Mistress Cameo and later Jessica Wood and Amy Hunter I didn't even get relief. I do enjoy some more sensual kicking as well as intense, and with Amy we used to divide the sessions into 3 with a break between each one, and her changing shoes, and the 3rd session was more sensual - my preference was also for the first to be more of a "warm up" and the 2nd to be the most intense.

With Lady Seductress and Mistress Arella, there was always relief at the end. Arella I was seeing at a time when it was pretty much sexless at home, and I was immensely attracted to her.

Offline TomTank

We've obviously had different experiences.
With the really genuine strict dominatrices I've encountered, I've been fortunate in just being allowed to masturbate in front of them, or with one I visited a few times, she would order her female slave to ride me whilst the mistress fucked me with a rather large strap on dildo.
Any sexual activity by the actual dom was out of the question.

It was something I tried for a while, but much prefer the idea of balancing pain with sensuality in the type of service provided by an experienced tantric BDSM practitioner.

I may have got the wrong end of the stick - I would class self masturbation as a happy ending.
In 42 years and probably around 200 genuine dominatrices,  I've only seen 2 where there was no relief at all, a pure domination service.

Offline Colston36

I may have got the wrong end of the stick - I would class self masturbation as a happy ending.
In 42 years and probably around 200 genuine dominatrices,  I've only seen 2 where there was no relief at all, a pure domination service.

The one thing I waste a lot of time on is trying to get past the bs they give you and find out what exactly they will allow. Many are very coy - saying they "might" let you lick them or whatever. Irritates the shit out of me.

Offline binbag

I'd like to see a Dominatrix section.

Offline ulstersubbie

Before I got into punting for sex, I visited mistresses, and there was a forum where we reviewed them too, as well as discussion about domme-style punting (without sex).

Which forum Mr shins, I used to be a member of a BDSM forum, wonder if it was the same one?

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Which forum Mr shins, I used to be a member of a BDSM forum, wonder if it was the same one?
11 Other punting forums
Discussion about other punting forums is not prohibited, but many are often very hostile. Other forums are also anti-punter; therefore, it is not in punters' interests to give them publicity. Posting links to other sites is prohibited, as is slagging off. Use your noodle. We are allowing links in Punting Abroad section.

Offline ulstersubbie

11 Other punting forums
Discussion about other punting forums is not prohibited, but many are often very hostile. Other forums are also anti-punter; therefore, it is not in punters' interests to give them publicity. Posting links to other sites is prohibited, as is slagging off. Use your noodle. We are allowing links in Punting Abroad section.

My error, won't happen again.   

Offline dieseldriver

Yes, I would like to see one. Not into the full mistress/slave scene. Those I've seen have been mature ladies offering a spanking service. Although implements were used, but not the heavy stuff leaving lasting marks and deep bruising like seen on some websites. And always a HE after. Been searching for mistress review sites and forums without finding any. Perhaps someone here can help?

Offline contentguy

Yes, I would like to see one. Not into the full mistress/slave scene. Those I've seen have been mature ladies offering a spanking service. Although implements were used, but not the heavy stuff leaving lasting marks and deep bruising like seen on some websites. And always a HE after. Been searching for mistress review sites and forums without finding any. Perhaps someone here can help?

Did you read Davie's post above?

You seem to be wanting to create work for the mods by asking members to promote other forums when it's just been pointed out that doing so is against the rules here  :dash:

Offline Geoff800

Just read your reviews, good stuff  :D  interested in domme but think I'm too much of a wuss for a lot of that.

Quick question do you cum during these sessions or is the pain / excitement enough for you?

Offline ulstersubbie

Just read your reviews, good stuff  :D  interested in domme but think I'm too much of a wuss for a lot of that.

Quick question do you cum during these sessions or is the pain / excitement enough for you?

The pain is exciting but that is only part of the overall experience. As I have said before on other similar threads, you either understand BDSM or you don't. A lot of posters on here fantasize about fetish play but wouldn't have the courage to visit a pro domme and realize that fantasy. No I don't cum during a session.

Offline Thephoenix

The pain is exciting but that is only part of the overall experience. As I have said before on other similar threads, you either understand BDSM or you don't. A lot of posters on here fantasize about fetish play but wouldn't have the courage to visit a pro domme and realize that fantasy. No I don't cum during a session.
Is that because of the dom's policy or simply your choice?
Given the choice, would you prefer to cum?
In you experience do most of the doms you visit do anything to make you cum, or is it generally not part of the service?

Offline TomTank

In you experience do most of the doms you visit do anything to make you cum, or is it generally not part of the service?

I've seen 3 of the dommes that Ulster has reviewed, and all let me cum.
1 was very active and sexual (but she isn't 100% dungeon domme)
2 were pretty active and I can't remember if they finished me or I did myself .... I generally choose to do myself though, while they do something more interesting, like nipple torture.

I have also ejaculated a few times from strapon play, and a little bit from very good nipple torture.

Offline ulstersubbie

It's my choice not to cum during the session. A few Dommes I have seen were quite puzzled by this but didn't pursue the matter. The vast majority of Dommes will let you cum during a session but that isn't my main priority as a sub, it's more of a psychological release that vanilla sex can't provide even with the ejaculation involved at the end.

Offline Cum_again

Seen some pretty full on ones. Always a sexual element though. Love a bit of medical play

Offline Rick2468

With Lady Seductress and Mistress Arella, there was always relief at the end. Arella I was seeing at a time when it was pretty much sexless at home, and I was immensely attracted to her.

I missed out on Mistress Arella. I saw an adultwork profile she set up when she had just started but there was little or no feedback and she was advertising something around £100/hour, maybe less. It seemed a bit good to be true, I couldn't find anything else about her online so I went with my gut and didn't make a booking. Within a year she got set up properly and was staring in videos on popular femdom sites, by which time her rates had hiked up and I didn't want to pay £200/hour or whatever rate she was by then as I kept thinking I could have seen her for half that less than a year ago. She is really attractive and I liked her style in the videos she was in so I am kicking myself for not seeing her although I was seeing a few Dommes around that time period so if I'd seen Arella I might have missed out on someone else.

Offline Mr_Shins

I missed out on Mistress Arella. I saw an adultwork profile she set up when she had just started but there was little or no feedback and she was advertising something around £100/hour, maybe less. It seemed a bit good to be true, I couldn't find anything else about her online so I went with my gut and didn't make a booking. Within a year she got set up properly and was staring in videos on popular femdom sites, by which time her rates had hiked up and I didn't want to pay £200/hour or whatever rate she was by then as I kept thinking I could have seen her for half that less than a year ago. She is really attractive and I liked her style in the videos she was in so I am kicking myself for not seeing her although I was seeing a few Dommes around that time period so if I'd seen Arella I might have missed out on someone else.

I'd have to look up what I was paying for her, I'd be surprised if she was as low as £100 an hour but I do recall she was seeing clients for sex too, or at least I worked out at the time that she probably was.

Also I thought she went abroad (she was from Czech Republic) and then only came back on occasion and made contact with previous clients when that happened, and I was one of them.

My main encounters with her were 2009-2010 and then she went back but occasionally visited the UK. I have an e-mail saying she had to pay £50 for premises so her rate had gone up to £200, and I'm not sure if I booked 1 hour or 1.5 hours for that amount. The first time I saw her was 19 October 2009 close to Swiss Cottage / South Hampstead station, the last time I saw her was February 2011 when she rented a place in Chiswick.

Offline Mr_Shins

The usual "understand BDSM" I see, which usually means conforming to someone's idea of what BDSM means, and not your own. Why I have never got into any BDSM scene or fitted into such sites, as I'm after my own fantasy / fetish and not into being someone's slave and doing things according to some book or what the BDSM Guru says we have to do to be in a particular role.

When I pay a woman for a BDSM session, it is so she will realise my fantasy, not so I will realise hers. If she wants me to realise her fantasy, she should be paying me.

Offline signy

The usual "understand BDSM" I see, ...

I think the phrase we are looking for is "understand my own version of BDSM". That is, getting to a point where a punter knows what they want from a meeting, and, importantly, is able to clearly communicate that to the dom. I think Mr Shins is in that happy place, but for most of us it requires some thought and trial and error before we get there.

BDSM is like many activities in life, such as books, films or television, there are many different flavours and sub-genres, including a element of mix-and-match, and everyone will have different preferences/requirements for a good time. Know what you like, but be prepared to try different things and push your boundaries (a little bit) on occasion.

Offline Mr_Shins

I think the phrase we are looking for is "understand my own version of BDSM". That is, getting to a point where a punter knows what they want from a meeting, and, importantly, is able to clearly communicate that to the dom. I think Mr Shins is in that happy place, but for most of us it requires some thought and trial and error before we get there.

BDSM is like many activities in life, such as books, films or television, there are many different flavours and sub-genres, including a element of mix-and-match, and everyone will have different preferences/requirements for a good time. Know what you like, but be prepared to try different things and push your boundaries (a little bit) on occasion.

It can vary for me too. Sometimes I have a desire just to be kicked hard to go away feeling a lot of pain and some marks on my body to remember the session by, and in that case I don't need to even cum in the session and certainly it doesn't have to lead to sex.

Other times I just want to be kicked enough to be stimulated for sex and then have sex. With Melysa most of the time it is closer to the second, although I have had her cut my shins up on occasion.

Of course at the start I had far less knowledge about what I would actually enjoy. For example, I know now that there is a certain feeling to being kicked or trampled by certain types of shoes and boots, and the feeling of being kicked by them is as important as the attraction of the shoes, plus the domme wearing them will usually have more "control" when she's wearing some types as compared to others. As a result, I have generally ruled out all platforms, and generally found that classic high-heel courts don't work that well for the domme.

If you're a punter and don't really know what you want, or what your limit is, that is the job of the domme in the session. You do need some general idea though. She should try doing things to you and see what your reaction is, and test limits.

Offline mj

I would like to see one.

Offline Stevelondon

The usual "understand BDSM" I see, which usually means conforming to someone's idea of what BDSM means, and not your own. Why I have never got into any BDSM scene or fitted into such sites, as I'm after my own fantasy / fetish and not into being someone's slave and doing things according to some book or what the BDSM Guru says we have to do to be in a particular role.

When I pay a woman for a BDSM session, it is so she will realise my fantasy, not so I will realise hers. If she wants me to realise her fantasy, she should be paying me.

That has to be my thoughts on the subject too. I find the idea of simply being a subby or someone’s slave just not something that defines my thoughts on BDSM play.
Of course there are people out there who want exactly that. To give up control to a dominatrix because it’s how they want it to be.
It is one of those complex issues and why it’s difficult for a lot of submissives to understand.
“Domination is not prostitution”.    Used to see that all the time on sites/ in mags etc.

Well bloody good sex plays a big part on my domination sessions that’s all I can say.  :D

Offline Dipper

It’s just you :D

Offline binbag

Just you ....  and me, and countless others

Offline GingerNuts

Out of the nearly 80k UKP membership you can count how many want a dominatrix section in this thread. I think the fingers on one hand will be enough.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
From what I can see there are 6 people who have posted that they would like a dominatrix section, discounting you and the other person you mention 4 is hardly difficult to count to.

As of today there are 79,228 members and 6 want a separate section.   :unknown:

Offline Rick2468

I'd have to look up what I was paying for her, I'd be surprised if she was as low as £100 an hour but I do recall she was seeing clients for sex too, or at least I worked out at the time that she probably was.

Also I thought she went abroad (she was from Czech Republic) and then only came back on occasion and made contact with previous clients when that happened, and I was one of them.

My main encounters with her were 2009-2010 and then she went back but occasionally visited the UK. I have an e-mail saying she had to pay £50 for premises so her rate had gone up to £200, and I'm not sure if I booked 1 hour or 1.5 hours for that amount. The first time I saw her was 19 October 2009 close to Swiss Cottage / South Hampstead station, the last time I saw her was February 2011 when she rented a place in Chiswick.

I can't remember exactly but I'm fairly sure she was £100 or even less than that when I saw her page. It screamed of "too good to be true" which is why I didn't go. I don't remember whether she offered sex on her page. She was based at Royal Albert DLR station which was an area I wasn't familiar with at the time which added to my reservations about seeing her. As I said in previous post she had no online presence outside of AW that I could find at the time and within a year she had her own site and was starring in clips which is when I realised I had missed up.

I've stopped looking at Dominatrices now as no-one takes my interest or has done for a while. I really don't think the London scene is as good as it was in the 2000s and early 2010s. I have only just hit 40 and I'm yearning for the old days! I am in a serious relationship now which also factors a bit I think. If someone shows up who looks like the dream ticket I might end up seeing one again but it looks less likely as time goes on.

Offline Thephoenix

If that's true, then there's no reason why this thread shouldn't keep running ad infinitum.
Why don't you start one up in your region?
There's a general discussion thread on NW section about massage which has umpteen pages.
You don't have to have a dedicated section.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2022, 12:56:49 pm by Thephoenix »