Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SPs that look like people you fancy in "real life"  (Read 4343 times)

Offline Dave4x4

I just found an SP that looks like a girl I work with. It definitely isn't her, but her hairstyle that is the same, short very curly hair. I am going to try to book a session for later this week and am really looking forward to fucking her doggy and holding her hair whilst receiving oral; basically I will be in my mind fucking the girl from work. I have never saw an SP that looks like girls I see during my work and I am building this meet up in my mind to be a better than average punt.

Have any of you been in a similar situation where the SP reminds you of someone you know and if you have did it make the punt extra special?

Offline Dave4x4

I'll put the link in after I get the booking and I'll do a review.

Offline JontyR

A couple of times actually. Once with someone who did remind me strongly of someone I wanted to fuck, and for some weird reason I went with one who reminded me of someone I didn't particularly fancy. But I did after I did the deed with her double!

Offline stampjones

Back in the day I phoned a card number from a phone box and went round to find my sister answering the door in bra and knickers. It wasnt actually her but freaked me out big style. When I recovered I turned and ran. Actually put me off punting for a few days

Offline Nathxxx

I once booked a session with an SP who was the spitting image of a friend’s mum (didn’t realise till the meet as there was no face shown on the profile). So much so that I genuinely believed it was her and thought we were playing along at first!

Offline Bonker

Actually put me off punting for a "few" days.

Must have been pretty traumatic!

Offline LLPunting

Back in the day I phoned a card number from a phone box and went round to find my sister answering the door in bra and knickers. It wasnt actually her but freaked me out big style. When I recovered I turned and ran. Actually put me off punting for a few days

So you don't rate your sister then?

Harsh bro, harsh...

Offline Home Alone

Yeah, bro; surely you know the old little poem,

"Vice
Is nice;
But incest
Is best."

:unknown: ;) :D

Offline stampjones

Thanks guys, that made it worse  :crazy:

Offline Bogof60

Yup its happened to me a few times.
When you actually fancy the lookalike then it can add to the thrill.

I did once do a double take when one WG I booked was a dead ringer for a mates daughter  :scare:
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline delete

Only once and it was total turn off.

About 10 years ago I arranged a punt with a SP I had not see before.  I had seen pictures of the SP but not their whole face. When I entered her flat and she step out from behind the door, I realised she looked like a woman I worked with.

Once I got over the surprise, I thought it would be fun to fuck the lookalike as I didn't like the woman I worked with and the thought of role-playing I was at work stuffing my cock in her mouth to shut her up was a turn on.

As punt went on I discovered not only did the SP look like the womam I worked with she also acted like her and talked constantly about herself and how everyone thought she was great.

After 10 minutes, I had lost all interest, she did try to get me going but it wasn't to be. That the only time I haven't manage to cum during punt.
Banned reason: No reviews in 6 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline GingerNuts

Only once and it was total turn off.

About 10 years ago I arranged a punt with a SP I had not see before.  I had seen pictures of the SP but not their whole face. When I entered her flat and she step out from behind the door, I realised she looked like a woman I worked with.

Once I got over the surprise, I thought it would be fun to fuck the lookalike as I didn't like the woman I worked with and the thought of role-playing I was at work stuffing my cock in her mouth to shut her up was a turn on.

As punt went on I discovered not only did the SP look like the womam I worked with she also acted like her and talked constantly about herself and how everyone thought she was great.

After 10 minutes, I had lost all interest, she did try to get me going but it wasn't to be. That the only time I haven't manage to cum during punt.

So off-putting you haven't punted since.

Offline tesla

So off-putting you haven't punted since.

no he punts, read his minimal posts in five years, just does not review

Offline marcius2018

Happened with me twice; they were not quite dead ringers for women I'd worked with and had found very attractive, so immense fun was had!
There was another occasion, in a parlour when I'd paid the money to the receptionist, but hadn't seen the girl who was working. After a few minutes of waiting in the room I heard the receptionist speaking to someone (I presumed the WG) who sounded identical to a friend of my wife! That was a few seconds of scared shitless panic....fortunately it wasn't her!

Offline Dave4x4

I'll put the link in after I get the booking and I'll do a review.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I had my punt with my lookalike and although she was stunning it was a neutral review (North East section).
It was nice holding her hair whilst getting OWO, as her hair is exactly the same as the girl i know.
I think if the SP had been a bit more enthusiastic, it would have been more of a fantasy of fucking the girl at work, but que sera sera.

Offline Acerimmer

There’s a mistress on AW that’s  the absolute spit for my wife’s best mate who I would fuck senseless given the chance. Certainly an opportunity for a role play, but mistresses aren’t really my thing.
Banned reason: Thinks this forum is for vile twats
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline joe diddley

I knew a WG that was a dead ringer for the young (early 20s) Jenny Agutter. However, knew her as a civvie and had lost touch (except via mutual friends) by the time she went on the game. Nice girl if a bit dim.

Offline mr.bluesky

Many years ago used to see a particular young lady at one of Birminghams saunas who looked very much like a young Catherine Zeta Jones. Very pretty  :rose:

Offline Home Alone

!!  :D :P :D :P!
I knew a WG that was a dead ringer for the young (early 20s) Jenny Agutter.

Ooh, Jenny Agutter!  :P :P :P I lusted after her with a deep and sincere lust in the late '60s/early'70s!  :wacko:

Quote from: joe diddley link=topic=282135.msg2982779#msg 2982779 date=1603267136

However, knew her as a civvie and had lost touch (except via mutual friends) by the time she went on the game.
Nice girl if a bit dim.

Hmm, yeah; I can see that could have made it a bit difficult.

For this oldie who occasionally sees a photo of her in the papers, she now has a kind of GILFy look. Not that the opportunity would ever arise; but if it were to, I definitely would!! :P

Offline GreyDave

:hi: some of the hertforshie area punters might remember the top flat up from Watford overground back of crown/ Bell ? Pub ..

There was a girl there really go a dead ringer for Mariah Carrie  :dance: :dance:

Offline pythondan

English Rebecca External Link/Members Only claims a resemblance to Stacey Solomon - not sure if Stacey is really many punters dream girl though!

Offline Home Alone

English Rebecca External Link/Members Only claims a resemblance to Stacey Solomon - not sure if Stacey is really many punters dream girl though!

Is Rebecca either?!!

I ask as one who'd never have sufficient money to venture down the M5. And that answer would be as valid if I'd just won the Euromillions! ;)

Offline B4bcock

Is Rebecca either?!

HA,  with those three words you have probably ensured that this thread will run for another ten pages or more. (And almost certainly go nowhere!).

Offline Charlie Chalk

Is Rebecca either?!!

I ask as one who'd never have sufficient money to venture down the M5. And that answer would be as valid if I'd just won the Euromillions! ;)
You shit stirrer!  :D

Offline Home Alone

What?? Who?? Little ol' me?!?!?!!  ;)  :D  :lol:

Offline stevedave

HA,  with those three words you have probably ensured that this thread will run for another ten pages or more. (And almost certainly go nowhere!).

Nah, she's been banned now  :lol:

Offline dubs

Stacey Dooley maybe, she is nothing like Stacy Solomon.

Offline pythondan

Sorry - dubs is correct - it should have been Stacey Dooley indeed.

I think I am getting old and losing my faculties  :wacko: