Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Spooking WGs  (Read 3426 times)

Offline wuddyrarted

So this really pissed me off last night.

I made arrangements to see this lady outside of her working hours, which she was happy to do  External Link/Members Only.

She's got a veyr limited likes list and so I asked if she would do RO, which she agreed to so long as I don't have a beard, which is all good.

I text her 30 minutes before arriving to confirm and ask her is she provides kissing to which she replied

"I don't like the sound of you"

I called her to ask what she meant by this only to be ignored.

PISS TAKE

Offline Taggart

Give her neutral feedback and cite as a timewaster.
Being Irish, maybe a St Patrick's party was a better allure?

incognitomosquito

There's been a few negative posts about her in the past on UKP if you search her ID. One reason why I've avoided trying to see this lass.

James999

So this really pissed me off last night.

I made arrangements to see this lady outside of her working hours, which she was happy to do  External Link/Members Only.

She's got a veyr limited likes list and so I asked if she would do RO, which she agreed to so long as I don't have a beard, which is all good.

I text her 30 minutes before arriving to confirm and ask her is she provides kissing to which she replied

"I don't like the sound of you"

I called her to ask what she meant by this only to be ignored.

PISS TAKE

She probably got a better / longer booking  :hi:

kodiak

Sounds like she's the kind of girl you could see at Passion; beautiful but dire service. The kind of lady who won't kiss or offer anything like a GFE. The kind of girl who thinks you should be thankful she's even willing to let you breathe the same air as her.

Or I could be wrong. But she does look hot.

Buddha

One last thing re when I saw her last week; in the photo she looks like a size 8 or size 10, she's probably size 14 now. I don't mind this but the side boob/size view figure selfie is misleading. Other then that my experience was positive, especially for £120.

dilettante

She's just being "holier than thou", trying to prove that even though she's a common whore she still has standards, and you're a suitable scapegoat - don't take it personally.