Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Young british Tanya - Wolverhampton  (Read 2396 times)

Offline metalmorg

Has anyone seen this girl? Seems to good to be true as only a scarce amount of reviews...

External Link/Members Only

Offline sapf0

Chav looking. Deffinate yes from me.

Please post if you visit

Offline Neromatrix

Oh yes,  toftt and report back

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Seems expensive even as hot as she looks.

MarcT

Seems expensive even as hot as she looks.

+ 1 dusty phone in a few weeks  :unknown:

The quest continues

Offline antony8821

i was supposed to meet her last friday, but i had to cancel due to work. then this week at some point but due to snow i cant get over.

she seems nice over email, only issue is i asked her to wear an outfit thats in her pvt gallery, she emailed back with some right attitude 'IM NOT WEARING THAT FOR WORK ITS DESIGNER'

pissed me off a bit to be honest, as fit as she is i worry about the attitude during the meet.

i may toftt for half an hour instead of the hour arranged. im hoping tomorrow be the day!

MarcT

i was supposed to meet her last friday, but i had to cancel due to work. then this week at some point but due to snow i cant get over.

she seems nice over email, only issue is i asked her to wear an outfit thats in her pvt gallery, she emailed back with some right attitude 'IM NOT WEARING THAT FOR WORK ITS DESIGNER'

pissed me off a bit to be honest, as fit as she is i worry about the attitude during the meet.

i may toftt for half an hour instead of the hour arranged. im hoping tomorrow be the day!

Fair call Antony.  :timeout: She has baited with a nice outfit in her private gallery, and then has no intention of wearing it  :dash: Sounds a bit too hit and miss with that attitude  :unknown:

Appreciate you considering TOFTT though  :hi:

The quest continues

Offline JEH7376

No way I would book her now, that screams of bad attitude, 'it's one of my fave dresses too good for scum punters', fuck that. Off the H/L

Offline metalmorg

Still not got round to seeing. Was hoping more reviews would appear. Alas they haven't! If her price was dropped 20 quid for the half hour, I'd of steamed in there!

Offline Sir_Blaze

no Brummy i know would ever call themselves a Yam Yam, that's a Dudley/ Walsall thing and more Dudley, so that part is very sus
and 170 an hour :O dusty phone +2

Offline metalmorg

That ass is still great whether its a brummie or a yam yam ass haha

Offline metalmorg

« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 09:41:41 am by metalmorg »