Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual july Edinburgh  (Read 1147 times)

3 review(s) for SENSUAL_JULY (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Smiths69

External Link/Members Only

Comms beforehand v good, obv not July that is texting tho

Flat easy to find, lots of metered parking, shower and room ok

Met as agreed, July pretty face, would say a bit thinner than pics, v small breasts with tiny nipples, pretty girl but has quite a few scars on arms / body and c section scar. Still v attractive body but on the skinny side.

Met at door and up to room, doesn't speak much English but paid for hour 140 and indicated shower which I had.

Came back in and looked to start fk, no effort at all, and didn't improve from there on? Indicated bed and she lay down beside me, tried kissing, stroking but "no" "no"  when tried to caress gently between legs?even tho she whacked some lube in!  She started to stroke me, then get condom. I asked for no condom, owo, but that was a definite no. Considered leaving at this point but didn't fancy trying to get money back and thought it could only get better....

Ow was good considering, kissed balls etc and filled bag.

Wipes and clean up then lay beside me. No launguage made it a bit awkward but suggested massage, tbf massage was ok considering, but totally un sensual

Turned over and she started wanking me off, kissed balls, but by this stage I really couldn't be bothered any more and didn't want sex with her by now so asked for shower again and left.

She just kept speaking to me in Spanish, I would apologise and say I didn't understand and she would just rep eat 🙉

Felt v Romanian, where if you hadn't agreed up front what was in offer you didn't get it if that makes sense. Also flat obv had other girls in it.

I did feel a bit uncomfortable when I saw the scarring and this did put me off a bit, not sure why but by that stage when I noticed I already felt it was a waste of time?

I was v mannerly, polite etc, and scrupulously clean so not sure what the issue was, we obv didn't click, and no effort was made from the v start? Disappointed as was really looking forward to this after seeing pics and other positive review.

So overall negative for me, obv contradicts other review so seems YMMV, put down to experience!

Take your chance if you think she is attractive, other review v positive!

Offline Captain Kirk

Thanks for the review, I was considering to visit this girl but at £140 I was hesitant. Last weekend I took a chance with the Brazilian Beach Blondie (review here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=111376.0) and that backfired in my face, although Sensual July looks much more attractive than Beach Blondie I learnt the hard way last week that it was impossible to enjoy a punt with a girl that speaks no English, I will give this girl and her friend a miss, I would have taken a chance for £100 but not at £140.

somefun

Captain : Just for confirmation - Difficult as it may be for you to believe, but July speaks even less English than Blondie so you made the right call.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 06:01:54 pm by somefun »

Offline Maljoe

How big is the scarring? The other reviewer didn't mention it...

Offline Captain Kirk

Captain : Just for confirmation - Difficult as it may be for you to believe, but July speaks even less English than Blondie so you made the right call.  :rolleyes:
Thanks somefun, you just saved me £140, I am still leaking my wound for wasting £120 on that Brazilian Beach Blondie last weekend, I could not afford to waste another £140 this weekend.  Some might think speaking English is not important so long as the girl is beautiful and has a nice body, but trust me being with a girl that cannot communicate with you at all for 1 hour is no fun no matter how sexy she is.