Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot & Kinky Belle  (Read 1215 times)

diamond_dawg

Saw Belle earlier this evening based on the positive punts about her on this site. What a crap punt!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Agreed to meet at 9:30pm for an hour. Confirmed with her the services she offers before booking. Texted her to get her room number. She told me to wait a few minutes. 10 minutes later she called me to give me the room number. She was using the same flat as New Polish Girl who is away at the moment.

When she opened the door I immediately thought she was not very attractive. She is tall and her body is ok, about a size 12, but facially I found her unattractive. I did think about leaving but I had travelled a fair bit and thought that since she had received good reviews would be worth sticking around. Got the paperwork out of the way and then took a shower. No hot water so had to have a cold shower.

Came out and she was sitting on the bed. I walked up to her and she started kissing my chest. I tried FK but she wasn’t fully engaging. Lay down on the bed with her and she started OWO. She was not really going deep. Got her to lie next to me and tried FK again and this time was better, but she has quite strong smokers breath, which was off putting so I stopped. She then started OWO again. Asked her to suck my balls but she said she does not do this. Moved her hand and told her to go deeper. She only went slightly deeper. I figured that since I had an hour I would CIM and spend the next 45 minutes getting worked up again. As I came she took a bit of my load and then moved her mouth, which was really annoying. She then spent a few minutes cleaning her mouth and wiping me down.

She grabbed her phone and spent time 5-8 minutes reading or sending texts while I just relaxed. She then says she only allows clients to cum once. I said I had booked for an hour and she never mentioned anything about this. She claimed is says on her profile but I have checked and it does not say this. She offered to give me back £20 and charge me for 30 minutes. Sensing my annoyance she then said she would make an exception for me and I could stay for the hour and cum again. However I was too annoyed by this point and told her to give me the £20 back. I figured since the first 20 minutes had been poor the next 40 wouldn’t be much better and I was better off cutting my losses and leaving. I then quickly washed up, got changed and left.

It really annoys me when WG pull stunts like this. What makes it worse is that I have seen New Polish Girl a couple of times previously and both times with her were great (including second time when we did A-levels). I only saw Belle because she was not available. It also makes me wonder about some of the reviews on the site because my experience was so different to the other reviews.

In summary:

Comms: 9/10
Punctuality: 4/10
Appearance: 3/10
Accuracy of services: 2/10
DFK: 3/10
OWO: 310
CIM: 2/10
Attitude: 310
Overall: 2.5/10

Neither hot nor kinky. I basically paid £80 for a 20 minute punt that during which all I got was a poor blow job. Avoid this girl!

Offline viktor1080

Sorry to hear this.....hope you have a better punt next time (also if you once think 'I should walk..you should walk')

Andre 3000

Stealthshagger

Saw Belle earlier this evening based on the positive punts about her on this site. What a crap punt!

Agreed to meet at 9:30pm for an hour. Confirmed with her the services she offers before booking. Texted her to get her room number. She told me to wait a few minutes. 10 minutes later she called me to give me the room number. She was using the same flat as New Polish Girl who is away at the moment.

When she opened the door I immediately thought she was not very attractive. She is tall and her body is ok, about a size 12, but facially I found her unattractive. I did think about leaving but I had travelled a fair bit and thought that since she had received good reviews would be worth sticking around. Got the paperwork out of the way and then took a shower. No hot water so had to have a cold shower.

Came out and she was sitting on the bed. I walked up to her and she started kissing my chest. I tried FK but she wasn’t fully engaging. Lay down on the bed with her and she started OWO. She was not really going deep. Got her to lie next to me and tried FK again and this time was better, but she has quite strong smokers breath, which was off putting so I stopped. She then started OWO again. Asked her to suck my balls but she said she does not do this. Moved her hand and told her to go deeper. She only went slightly deeper. I figured that since I had an hour I would CIM and spend the next 45 minutes getting worked up again. As I came she took a bit of my load and then moved her mouth, which was really annoying. She then spent a few minutes cleaning her mouth and wiping me down.

She grabbed her phone and spent time 5-8 minutes reading or sending texts while I just relaxed. She then says she only allows clients to cum once. I said I had booked for an hour and she never mentioned anything about this. She claimed is says on her profile but I have checked and it does not say this. She offered to give me back £20 and charge me for 30 minutes. Sensing my annoyance she then said she would make an exception for me and I could stay for the hour and cum again. However I was too annoyed by this point and told her to give me the £20 back. I figured since the first 20 minutes had been poor the next 40 wouldn’t be much better and I was better off cutting my losses and leaving. I then quickly washed up, got changed and left.

It really annoys me when WG pull stunts like this. What makes it worse is that I have seen New Polish Girl a couple of times previously and both times with her were great (including second time when we did A-levels). I only saw Belle because she was not available. It also makes me wonder about some of the reviews on the site because my experience was so different to the other reviews.

In summary:

Comms: 9/10
Punctuality: 4/10
Appearance: 3/10
Accuracy of services: 2/10
DFK: 3/10
OWO: 310
CIM: 2/10
Attitude: 310
Overall: 2.5/10

Neither hot nor kinky. I basically paid £80 for a 20 minute punt that during which all I got was a poor blow job. Avoid this girl!

sorry to hear it was shit. I did say she has the body composition of a deep fryer...she did cim and so on when I saw her though, and no cum limit. very misleading pics as she is 99 percent body fat(none of which is in the tits), and I dont believe she is only size 12. I did have to think of a different wg to get a boner and so on, and only stayed as I had travelled a fair bit too. 

diamond_dawg

I note she has now got a new profile and now has face pics:

Offline soutpiel

The girl in the new profile is not the same one as I saw in Feb, though to be fair she has changed her name as well.......