Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: -Emma&sex- Walthamstow  (Read 1190 times)

spiderwebber

External Link/Members Only

Profile looked good - ticked most boxes as I was looking for DFK, OW, CIM, 69 and probbaly any squirting or bit of WS if I happened to be in the mood -   girl looks sexy, still had doubts as no reviews I could find, and she's Romanian and 'New Girl in town' and that.
Sounded good on the phone, situated off the Billet Road Blackhorse Road borders.
Got there, she opened the door and smiled, leading me into a front room bedroom.
I said I wanted to stay for an hour and asked her what services were offered, she replied Sex, BJ and Massage. I enquired about Kissing - she said "not on the mouth", I then perplexed asked about CIM and/or OW - she said No, I then thanked her and left.

Complete waste of time

Offline yaa tere

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the review

asked her what services were offered, she replied Sex, BJ and Massage. I enquired about Kissing - she said "not on the mouth", I then perplexed asked about CIM and/or OW - she said No, I then thanked her and left.

Well done for walking  :thumbsup:

Always good if your unsure about, what's on offer (and confirming service) before handing over any money.

Just another Romanian....  :diablo:

Not all are bad, but they are helping the genuinely good Romanian W/G's out there
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 10:49:44 pm by The_Don »

spiderwebber

Thanks for the review

Well done for walking  :thumbsup:

Always good if your unsure about, what's on offer (and confirming service) before handing over any money.

Not all are bad, but they are helping the genuinely good Romanian W/G's out there

I've learned from experience ! haha!!  :P
I discuss the inclusives and extras and price and assess her attitude - any bad vibe and I walk there and then, as I've been done in the past and left feeling wretched.