Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best bet for a decent massage and OWO/FS in Z1-2?  (Read 1166 times)

Offline londonchap

I love a good massage with happy ending, particularly if it combines a decent (firm) touch with some teasing and cc swipes.

But sometimes it would be nice to find a provider who knows what they are doing with the massage side of things, but will also reliably offer a bit more than the usual topless HE.

I know about the Chinese massage shops in St Johns Wood where everything is available at a price, but I'd prefer not to run the risk of seeing a WG who is known to BB.

I realise I could just find any old WG on AW and ask her to rub me down for half an hour before we get into it, but I'd actually prefer someone who knows what they are doing. Ideally it would be a Thai/Chinese, but I'm open to suggestions. I've done a quick search, but it's quite a hard thing to search for specifically. I've flipped through a few pages of reviews, but on the rare occasion that I find something the WG is often not in Central.

Keen for any recommendations.

Offline Chief_smasher

I do enjoy a proper massage with fs. Have you tried looking at the Olina girls?
Another punter mentioned Nancy to be good at massages and fs. Receptionist mentioned Nina and apple are professional at massages but haven’t tried them myself.

Offline londonchap

I've seen and reviewed a couple of Olinas girls recently. I guess I'm looking for a good masseuse who fucks, rather than a pro who will give a rub-down on a bed.

I had a bang average massage + FS experience outside of London recently, and it triggered something in me that I felt like with the right person it could be a brilliant way to go.

Offline Chief_smasher

“ I'm looking for a good masseuse who fucks, rather than a pro who will give a rub-down on a bed”

That’s the one mate, did you ever try Anna at Olina she was the best for this personally!
Helen Thai Is good at this, really well trained in massage, can deepthroat and fuck!
Although her services were getting abit jaded recently.

External Link/Members Only

Would love some recommendations for a fitty who can massage deepthroat and fuck. Not fussed where they are based in the country or nationality. Not too much to ask is it 😂.

Offline londonchap

“ I'm looking for a good masseuse who fucks, rather than a pro who will give a rub-down on a bed”

That’s the one mate, did you ever try Anna at Olina she was the best for this personally!
Helen Thai Is good at this, really well trained in massage, can deepthroat and fuck!
Although her services were getting abit jaded recently.

External Link/Members Only

Would love some recommendations for a fitty who can massage deepthroat and fuck. Not fussed where they are based in the country or nationality. Not too much to ask is it 😂.
Looks like Anna has left, and the other girl is in Milton Keynes. The search continues...

Offline maybe

I love the dream, but its very hard to find, it would be good if searches can be restricted to the massage part of the forum.

I would definitely check the Olina reviews. Most of the best have been mentioned in this thread already. Nina and Fallyn definitely very good.

Offline thejunklord

External Link/Members Only - Massage isnt great, but it is better than some of the SPs who essentially assumes sliding around oil is enough  :D
My review here - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=376223.0