Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG round up, BiaPetite, PetiteSami, SandraTattoo, and a few TOFTTs  (Read 1205 times)

Offline rKinase

I've been lurking for quite a while now and have finally built up the courage to post a review. But I thought it best to post my entire experience in general, hopefully you'll find it interesting/informative.

I should first point out what I'm looking for with WGs is a good GFE, no fetish stuff or anything else. If they give good OWO, DFK and a good fuck I'm happy. easy you would think? But oh no, it seems like a proper GFE is few and far between, even though a lot of WG advertise this on their profiles.

Also I think it's important to point out that I'm black, and have been told I have a large dick. Now, I would never even think that I have a large member, but going what girls have said in the past...and what these WGs are saying, it seems I do. Please note that I am not bragging here, these aspects have figured positively and negatively in my experience in general. It's a myth that girls like guys with big dicks I can tell you that. Also I feel it's best you know this as to have an understanding of my experience, often punters give WGs negative reviews for a bad service but fail to mention they weigh 200kgs and haven't washed.

Anyway, this comprises 4 months of out and about with WGs

First up, BiaPetitexx - POSITIVE

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

In Short, BiaPetite is amazing, definitely one of the best I've had if not the best. My whole experience should have started and ended here if it wasn't for a crazy twist of fate.

I booked for 30mins, she was all over me from the get go, telling me not to waste time by speaking. Bia has a great body. Slim, not an ounce of fat on her but still curvy. The only negative here is that I don't like fake tits. She gave great OWO, absolutely awesome! I was screaming with pleasure and had to ask her to tone it down a bit as I was feeling discomfort at one point...now I know why.

After we fucked she noticed some blood on the condom and apologised instantly thinking it was her on the rag, but no. She was about to give me more OWO when we noticed it was ME that was bleeding - WHAT!

Obviously that killed things dead. She said I should get myself checked out and I told her that seeing WGs is not something I do often (she was my first) and I was clean. 'You were probably too rough with me' I told her. Anyway, we said our goodbyes and the following afternoon she's texting me like crazy saying I should get checked and she's in the clinic taking anti HIV pills and shit.

We argue for a short while then she convinces me to get checked. luckily I work close to a private doctor and could get seen straight away for a price. It cost me £300 to be checked out and told that bleeding from the dick is not a symptom of HIV. I was clean and she was most definitely too rough with me.

Overall, a nice if but strange and expensive experience with BiaPetite. I would probably go back but I doubt she'll have me!

Next up, a Soho Walk up. - POSITIVE

I saw a blond Italian girl called Anna on Berwick Street. Good looking girl, nice size body (size 10), with good tits. She did covered oral and only light kissing...she let me touch her at least but no fingers. The sex was good but something was missing. She was definitely just going through the motions but didn't seem put off by me. The good news was that it only cost me £30 in total and for that I would say it was a positive experience.
I would probably go back but I'm certainly in no hurry to.

Next, LiliaCute - TOFTT - NEGATIVE

I should never have seen someone with no reviews on AdultWork, this was an experience from hell, I should have walked when I saw her.
I spoke to LiliaCute on the phone before deciding to head over to her flat near Earls Court. She got mad on the phone because I made her repeat the location and apparently she doesn't like repeating herself!

Anyway, I put in some effort to my appearance before going. Look at her. Tall, Russian, blonde..I wanted to get the best experience out of her so I made sure I was well groomed before seeing her. What an idiot I was.

When I finally saw her I was massively disappointed. She's really skinny, even more than in the pics and not in a good way. Her hip bones are protruding out, she has a really flat arse and flat tits. She does not look healthy. Her face and lips looked like someone's punched them a good few times....and she was staggering around in a frail old woman kind of way! I had to ask her if she was okay quite a few times....in hindsight I could see that she was hungover from the night before as she eventually introduced me to her housemates who were all on coke (also WGs).

Anyway, I should have walked but I figured I was there, might as well go through with it, my second mistake.
Her room was a mess and had a very unclean smell to it,  she gave me OWO but talked all the way through it, the sex was okay I guess but nothing special. She complimented me on my cleanliness and smell. I felt that SHE should be paying ME!

My 3rd mistake was paying for an hour as I really didn't feel like staying after I popped. I definitely wasn't going for round two, and that's when she introduced me to her housemates. When I eventually left Lilia told me her real name and asked me to come back some time - hell no!

After that experience I was keen to have something take away the bad memory, thankfully PetiteSami did just that

I saw PetiteSami just after Xmas in her flat off Brick Lane. Comms were good with her saying no problem to seeing black guys (I always check before) and I arrived at her place to see a really cute tiny Polish girl in light lingerie. She’s actually quite good looking and I complimented her as she took me to her room.

She undressed to reveal a slim toned body but yes, as others have mentioned her tits do sag quite a bit. You can tell it’s due to a pregnancy or something. It’s shame as her saggy tits age her quite a bit.
Anyway, I booked for an hour and asked if she does OWO. ‘I don’t do that anymore’ she said. DFK? ‘I don’t do that anymore’

‘what if I pay extra?’

’no’

Oh-well, so I gave her RO to get myself hard Not giving OWO or DFK are my only negatives as she took my dick well. I really enjoyed fucking her and she moaned as if she was enjoying it too. Can’t say for sure but she wrapped her legs around me during the act, at least it wasn’t mechanical.

Then we sat and talked for a while and boy can she talk, I’m not complaining though as her nice friendly attitude made it a positive experience all in all. I couldn’t cum in round two but I feel I will definitely go back despite no OWO or DFK. I think I kinda like her in a stupid way.

Next up, Sexy Sandra - NEGATIVE

Comms were good with SexySandra, I spoke to her on the phone and she sent me her location. I asked of she sees black guys and she mentions ‘only if you’re not too big’. As mentioned earlier, I don’t see myself as a big guy so I thought this should be okay. I wanted an hour but luckily she was only available for 30 mins.

Sexy Sandra was located in the Ibis Hotel close to Euston, I walk into her room and expected to see a tall slim blond woman At least this is what her profile pics alludes to. What I got instead was a short chubby girl with braces. Slightly disappointing, She certainly wasn’t a stunner but she isn’t completely ugly either. I took a shower and when I got out naked she said ‘ oh my god you are big!’ I told her not to worry  as I’ll go slow then she says she prefers smaller dicks as she doesn’t feel it…ummm Okay!

So we start with OWO which I must say she has a great technique, the best part of the punt. she kisses well also..FK but certainly not DFK. Then we start to have sex in missionary position and I could barely get inside her!

It felt as if she was clenching her pussy closed so I couldn’t get in too deep. I just about got the head in. I ask her if I can go deeper and she says ‘let’s try..ummmm..nope!’

bizarrely, I still manage to cum from the limited thrusting that I could do, then she starts giggling on how strange sex is!

We then talked for a bit while she gave me a massage. Apparently she won’t be doing this for much longer as she’s finished her studies and has been accepted by a law firm. I personally think her service is poor so it’s for the best. Will I go back - no!

Next I arrange to see PetitePartyGirl

Comms were good, I give her a time and she gives me a location. Opps almost forgot, do you see black guys? Turns out she doesn’t, good thing I checked! She tells me her friend does but I decided not to risk it without a picture and decide to see Sandra Tattoo instead.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  - TOFTT - NEGATIVE

I ask her if she see’s black guys and she also gives me the ‘only if you’re not too big’. I should take this as a warning from now on. I get to her place near Liverpool Street. Sandra is small, with a tiny frame and A-cup tits, Definitely smaller than PetiteSami, she mentioned she’s a size 4. Sandra’s  black hair and green eyes are a nice contrast but are hard to see in the dimly lit room. She also doesn’t speak much English which makes it hard to converse with her. I think now that is a top criteria of mine.

I ask for an hr but she says only 30mins is available which in hindsight was a good thing. I undress and she starts to give me OWO. Her technique is pretty bad, rubbing my cock up and down way too quickly and barely putting it into her mouth. I could hardly feel anything. On top of that she didn’t even undress! I was sitting there waiting for her to get naked.

When I motioned for her to get her knickers off she stops the OWO and gets into position for sex, I mount her only to find that she’s positioned her hips so I can’t get in too deep! really frustrating, I suggest other positions and she refuses..so we’re stuck in missionary. On top of that, she complained a few times that I was too heavy!

I really wasn’t enjoying this, I came and the promptly left with 15 mins on the clock. At this point I’m beginning to wonder if a good GFE actually exists in London. I wonder how much I would have to pay to get it because the majority of the WG out there are really providing a lacklustre service.

Also I can kinda see how black guys may get a bad rap with WGs. I know a lot of them don’t see black guys due to ‘bad experiences’. I would never do it but it did cross my mind to try and get my dick in a little deeper with a few of the WGs with their dick restriction technique. I can only imagine other guys would have tried something like that…who knows.

Avogadrosnumber

I'd honestly recommend doing separate reviews mate. It's much more helpful.

Offline kaj314

I'd honestly recommend doing separate reviews mate. It's much more helpful.

Yep, and it would be easy too as you've pretty much typed it up...

holland

Op split the post in different reviews..then ask admin to remove this post :hi:

Offline Cunning Punt

Yes, either all bar one won't register on the WGs' review score or it's a more laborious process for Admin to go through index them all.

Offline PLeisure

You must have spent quite a bit of time compiling this. However, as the others have indicated, it's preferable to submit individual reviews for each WG. Too bad you didn't pick that up whilst lurking.
This is a really helpful guide to the UKP way: External Link/Members Only  :hi: