Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karla of Infinity.  (Read 286 times)

Online Dickled

External Link/Members Only

It had been a while since I last visited Infinity but was in the area so thought I'd pop in, having been attracted to Karla's online photos
While I was waiting in reception she arrived. Facially, I though she looked OK, but older than her reported age, about 25 I'd say.
Her arrival was my signal to get a quick shower. I didn't have to wait long for her. Once in the room she quickly undressed and I thought she had quite a tidy body. Her tits were nice and natural and soft, and in proportion to her size.
She told me she did OWO, but not CIM. I opted for OWO, however it was not especially enjoyable, too vigorous and it gave me no great tingle of excitement. However, I suppose even a substandard blow job is better than no blow job at all!
I asked her if she would sit on my face. This she did. She smelt nice and clean and fresh, so I started performing oral on her and then moved on to rimming. At this point she told me that, for hygiene reasons, I should choose either pussy or bum and stick to that. It was something that took me aback, but really, I suppose she was right and talking sense, and I felt somewhat chastened.
Anyway, having made my choice, I wanked myself off, as my tongue busied itself!
The reason I've given the punt a neutral is because I didn't particularly like her, I certainly felt no rapport or chemistry with her, sensed a terseness and somewhat mocking quality in her manner. That said, I've had far worse punts, and her online pictures certainly do justice to her body.

Cost was £45 half hour and £10 OWO.