Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rheya, M50  (Read 2261 times)

8 review(s) for Rheya (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline NuruGuru

Without question, Rheya has to be one of the best, if not, the best WG I've seen to date. I was almost considering giving her a negative so that you fellas wouldn't see her just so I could have her!

Comms - over text and easy once confirmed. Block of flats which can be tricky to park near and in a massive complex, it can be tricky to find her building but she's good with directions.

FEE - £140 / 60 mins

THE GIRL - Stunning. Beautiful slender toned body. amazing piercings on her hips (not sure what these are called, but I found it sexy as fuck) lovely short hair which had tints of blue in it. Facially very attractive. Personality - incredibly warm, welcoming and made me feel at ease instantly. She is not a ditz and seems very well educated, her English was great and she could hold a good convo...but I wasn't there to talk, I was there to fuck boy she knew it.

THE MEET - She took control knowing I was a bit taken a back by seeing her. She passionately kissed from the get go and undressed. We undressed each other and she would not stop kissing, on reflection, it's the most passionate meet I've ever had with a WG. Plenty of OWO, going down on her, just admiring her body and fucking her in every position. After popping, just lay in bed, chatted, laughed, gave her a massage before she returned to kissing to get me up for round 2.
Spent over an hour and half with her despite paying for the hour - I was more than happy.

VFM - Worth every penny and would return in an instant.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Sinz

« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 11:21:02 pm by Sinz »

Offline westeros

:hi: you know the problem with these brilliant WGs that I seem to miss? The photos always look TGTBT which lead to me passing. Great review BTW. Really need to put my punting cap on if I have any hope of catching up

Offline standardpostage

Offline NuruGuru

:hi: you know the problem with these brilliant WGs that I seem to miss? The photos always look TGTBT which lead to me passing. Great review BTW. Really need to put my punting cap on if I have any hope of catching up

My first impressions when I saw her pics were that she was too good to be true...and as the old saying goes, if it seems that way, it usually is. However, the pics are definitely her... I am actually surprised she hadn't been reviewed for a while. I saw her last year when I was in Manchester in around June. I only just now could be motivated to catch up on loads of reviews.... mainly for my benefit so I can keep a track of who I've seen since punting. She definitely stands out, I know if I ever pass thorugh Mancs ever again I'll be looking to see her as a part of the reason I go.

Offline jonko

I've been eyeing this girl for some time but her 30 mins price is just too much for me. I can't do an hour booking as my old boys starts to go limp after about 20 mins and can't do two rounds. So sadly, this girl is off for me at this price. Pity as she looks and sounds great. How was the OWO - did she do deep throat or just the end of the cock like a lot of girls do.

Offline NuruGuru

I've been eyeing this girl for some time but her 30 mins price is just too much for me. I can't do an hour booking as my old boys starts to go limp after about 20 mins and can't do two rounds. So sadly, this girl is off for me at this price. Pity as she looks and sounds great. How was the OWO - did she do deep throat or just the end of the cock like a lot of girls do.

My advice. Save up it'll be worth it. Even if you go for half hour, it's likely you'll get more, she's not a clockwatcher. Although, I'll stop bigging her up as I don't want to sound like a tout - but let us know if you go ahead with it. It'll be worth it.

Offline jonko

My advice. Save up it'll be worth it. Even if you go for half hour, it's likely you'll get more, she's not a clockwatcher. Although, I'll stop bigging her up as I don't want to sound like a tout - but let us know if you go ahead with it. It'll be worth it.

Yeah may think about that but it may be some time, saving up for a 3 month period out of the country and need a punt this week but can't see my spending £90 this week, particularly as I just spent £500 on the car, £300 on insurance and £300 on new glasses !!!! I'm kinda a skint now and after a cheap decent punt. One day maybe!!

By the way, surprisingly I see she is Romanian. It's quite unusual to get a good Romanian innit! Did she not do anal for that price?

Offline Dickrick

Just seen her... Incredible... Review to follow.