Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Profile on Locanto Can i get a second opinion please  (Read 503 times)

Offline Whoisarrypotter

External Link/Members Only

Hi chaps so I found this profile on Locanto obviously it says hook up but i second guessed that she may be a wg or student or similar looking for payment in exchange for sexual services.

I contacted her on whatsapp and recieved quite basic replies.
Asked if she would interested in a mutually beneficial relationship to which she agreed.
Bear in mind ive not discussed payment yet.
However she gave me an address when i asked where she is located and she told me she is in Charlton Street (Somers Town).

As I have never punted in that area before and i am unfamiliar with it i heard rumours it is quite a dodgy area.
I was wondering if anyone maybe knows the area better and can put me at ease or confirm my suspicions.

I tried tin eye on her pictures and got no hits and google image search brougt up her profile on Locanto.
I tried searching her number which returned no results on here or the web.
My main concern at this time is that it could be a set up to lure me in for a robbery or a scam. Of course i know it could be me being paranoid.

I kinda hope im wrong as she looks super hot but a part of me is throwing caution to the wind.
If shes legit and the price is right i would happily take one for the team.

Any tech savvie or seasoned punters who know the area could you help please?

Many thanks
Potter

Hidden Image/Members Only

Banned reason: Shame - but lost the plot
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline lillythesavage

Not used Locanto but there are plenty of bored and skint students on other media, the best meets have come from short one line posts just like that one. The experienced ones always type more, was chatting with one yesterday. young but obviously no stranger to paid sex, her hook line in comms could put many pros to shame.

Offline Liverpool

Is Chalton Street (not Charlton Street) where that Sun and Sand massage parlour (I think that was the name) was? It got shut down and owners faced criminal charges if memory serves.

Offline Mr Sinister

Screams fake or b+s if you are WhatsApping her then you should be getting more info like her sending you a real time picture so you know she's real.

Offline lillythesavage

Quite fancy that, phone number rings, so switched on, goes to voicemail eventually, not tried messaging as cannot commit this weekend.

Offline RMwonderer

« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 12:44:36 pm by RMwonderer »

Offline RMwonderer

Not used Locanto but there are plenty of bored and skint students on other media, the best meets have come from short one line posts just like that one. The experienced ones always type more, was chatting with one yesterday. young but obviously no stranger to paid sex, her hook line in comms could put many pros to shame.

Oh this sounds like a good prospect. Dyou have a link to her profile

Offline Whoisarrypotter

Screams fake or b+s if you are WhatsApping her then you should be getting more info like her sending you a real time picture so you know she's real.

Thanks mate this was my initial thoughts was about to move onto picture but the address stopped.me in my tracks as I had heard Somers Town is quite dodgy and as I didnt know myself i wanted to know if any guys punt in that area and can clarify.
But thank you for the opinion

Offline Whoisarrypotter

Fake. She grabbed it off hamster it seems.

Great catch you are a legend, may i ask how you found it as i only know to use tin eye and google reverse search and both of those failed me.

I feel like Locanto has some potential but research is difficult as not much mention on here.

Thankyou all for you help im glad i asked the question before jumping in,you guys rule
Potter

Offline g284

Fake. She grabbed it off hamster it seems.

Is that yandex browser you're using
Banned reason: Demanding threads be deleted by PM despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline RMwonderer

Great catch you are a legend, may i ask how you found it as i only know to use tin eye and google reverse search and both of those failed me.

I feel like Locanto has some potential but research is difficult as not much mention on here.

Thankyou all for you help im glad i asked the question before jumping in,you guys rule
Potter

I use the yandex app. I go on the image and upload and it comes up with the results. I've been caught out a couple of times and someone recommended it

Offline RMwonderer

Is that yandex browser you're using

That's the one. It's the only one I know that's decent.

Offline Whoisarrypotter

I use the yandex app. I go on the image and upload and it comes up with the results. I've been caught out a couple of times and someone recommended it

Thanks alot for the tip i shall try it this is the first time ive heard of this app.
Nice one   :thumbsup:

Offline RMwonderer

Thanks alot for the tip i shall try it this is the first time ive heard of this app.
Nice one   :thumbsup:

Yeah its decent. It's a browser like Google chrome. Only thing is it's that it goes a bit Russian sometimes ahaha

Offline Whoisarrypotter

Brief update.

She is quite slow at comms via whatsapp i managed to find out she charges £100 waiting to find out what that is for half hour/hour etc.
After her pics were exposed to be stolen i had resigned not to bother but then she messaged me to inform me she chrges for her time and that its 100   i still have severe reservations about this but i may carry it on to find out where it ends up, i suggested a possible.meet for Tuesday which she has not actually agreed to yet and awaiting a real time picture to find out what she actually looks like.
Personally i suspect the end result will be that she will ask for a deposit or something.
Watch this space.

Online Prince

Brief update.

She is quite slow at comms via whatsapp i managed to find out she charges £100 waiting to find out what that is for half hour/hour etc.
After her pics were exposed to be stolen i had resigned not to bother but then she messaged me to inform me she chrges for her time and that its 100   i still have severe reservations about this but i may carry it on to find out where it ends up, i suggested a possible.meet for Tuesday which she has not actually agreed to yet and awaiting a real time picture to find out what she actually looks like.
Personally i suspect the end result will be that she will ask for a deposit or something.
Watch this space.

Gosh you are brave!

After she posted fake pics? Why don't you ask for a 10 second video call first.

P

Offline Whoisarrypotter

Gosh you are brave!

After she posted fake pics? Why don't you ask for a 10 second video call first.

P

Heh heh yeah i know i have this sick urge to live on the edge however i get an inckling that i could be in danger then i would probably bottle it and block her number.
Bear in mind i have taken on board all the comments and am prepared for the worst its more that im curious to see where the path leads.

Im going to follow my gut on this as i have done a lot of TOFTT and at times its paid off and i found a hidden gem, im hoping to cultivate a bit more from Locanto and see if there are any hidden treasures to be found.

Thanks to the yandex app i have already eliminated quite a few that already looked to good to be true.
We will see what happens.