Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Megan_Sexy25 - Earles Court (October 2019)  (Read 572 times)

26 review(s) for megan_sexy25 (21 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Jb1905

External Link/Members Only

I saw Megan in around October 2019. I keep checking to see if she's active but her page is set to distribute content only it seems and has been for a while, so who knows when she's back but thought i'd review anyway.

Fee / services

£90 for 30 mins including OWO/GFE

Venue

A small Basement flat a couple of mins walk Earls Court Station. Entrance is through the back garden down some steps if i remember correctly. Fairly discreet.

Shower offered, kindly refused as had one earlier. Offered beer or coca-cola which i thought was a nice.

Looks / Body

Thought she absolutely gorgeous. Reminded me a lot of a younger Salma Hayek. Said this to her but she didn't know who she was. Fake boobs but i like fake boobs so wasn't a problem for me. Gorgeous tanned body, just my type.
As requested, she was wearing a skimpy little maids outfit for me and looking fantastic. She's wearing the exact one in her gallery. I'd like to think that picture was right before i turned up as i saw it was uploaded a couple of days after i met her. Only gripe, probably would have preferred a more 'traditional' maids outfit but hey ho.

Personality

Probably one of the friendliest and most welcoming WG's i've been with. Very talkative, but not in a bad way.

Services

very light french kissing, owo, massage, RO, fingering, 69 and sex

The Punt

Bear in mind this was over a year ago so may not be as detailed as i'd like but this is one of my most memorable visits. As soon as i went through the double door at the rear of the property she gave me a kiss and offered me a shower and drink.

Sorted out the money and she got straight on the end of the bed and bent over, allowing me to kiss, lick and fondle her arse. Buried my face in there which was absolute bliss.

She then turned round and sat on the edge of the bed whilst im standing up and starting sucking me. Decent technique. Not mind blowing but good enough.

Then layed down on the bed for some more owo with plenty of eye contact and not too much hand action. Asked for 69 so i could have some more of that arse in my face.

She then got on top which was the highlight for me. Was amazing looking up at this tanned beauty riding me. Had to stop her after a a couple of mins and moved into missionary. I clearly remember looking at her face and that maids hair band she had on as i came inside the bag.

cleaned up and she gave me a massage, and a quick chat. She even gave me travel advice on which train to get back which saved me quite a bit of time actually so thumbs up there.

Overall

Nothing too exciting here, or out of the ordinary in terms of services but her looks combined with her attitude just made me feel really at ease and welcome. Thoroughly enjoyed. Nothing worse than being with a girl and her not showing any interest or anything (i.e. Evelina 22 who i also visited a couple of months prior and who i will shortly be leaving a negative review for.)

Would 100% visit again if/when she returns.

Let me know if i've missed anything as it's only my second review!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2021, 03:46:16 pm by Jb1905 »

Offline Liverpool

Remember: new members - reviews up to 12 months ago. Older members reviews up to 6 months ago.

You can still review, but such reviews will go in the respective regional discussion.

Offline Randy0118

She moved back to Brazil last year and probably not going to return.

Offline Borabora

She moved back to Brazil last year and probably not going to return.

how do you know that?