Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for partner in crime for some MMF meets  (Read 985 times)

Offline Popwoger

Missing my parties, so wondering if anyone would be game to tag along on some MMF meets in the future. Hard not being able to grab a pint before hand, but I'm sure a few texts back and forth would sufice before lockdown ends. 

Offline pantywetter

I can only reply to PMs but I’m interested and around this week if anyone wants to get in touch  :hi:

Offline RMwonderer

Have you thought about creating a discord group chat. Be great for those interested in this

Offline Alex30003000

if anyones interested send me your number and we can create a group chat on WhatsApp ?

Offline Jayjay1

Interested to share a lady with someone else and see what tricks everyones got.

How we getting one with this group chat/organisation

Offline Alex30003000

I have couple of numbers so far but not many people have sent me their number, if you pm me your number I will add you to the group.. I think it would be easy to arrange this via WhatsApp

Offline Manstead

I wouldnt mind joining this WhatsApp group.
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline OREOLOVER

very interested. where in the uk are u? Im in kent. PM me if still interested

Offline zyed

Would be interested when the time comes.

Offline Alex30003000

PM me your numbers and I will add you to the group, the group is starting to shape now so we should be able to arrange meets quickly

Offline Mariokoko

if anyones interested send me your number and we can create a group chat on WhatsApp ?

Definitely up for this too, but I dont think I'm able to PM, so please message me first

Offline arsenal2019

Can I be added to the group? Can you PM me.

Offline Alex30003000

I have messaged you both, the group is starting to shape now so if anyone interested let me know and I will add you to the group

Offline HonestJoe

I'm allways up for a mmf, usualy available short notice on weekdays, West London - Berks - Surrey areas.
Banned reason: No reviews and no reply to mod's question.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Head1

• Site Owner
  • Reviews: 0
I bring to your attention in ‘Site Rules’
19 Social meets
None will be sanctioned by the admin and not allowed to be organized on the forums. Use the PM facility instead to organize such meetups.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2021, 06:40:01 pm by Head1 »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I bring to your attention in ‘Site Rules’
19 Social meets
None will be sanctioned by the admin and not allowed to be organized on the forums. Use the PM facility instead to organize such meetups.

It appears some of the Newbies on here still don't understand the rules, and are posting in this thread for the organiser to PM them  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I have messaged you both, the group is starting to shape now so if anyone interested let me know and I will add you to the group

Are you prepared to message any newbie without knowing any of their background, or any punting experience on here  :scare: