Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Megan_Sexy25 Earls Court - wow, I think I’m in love...  (Read 4070 times)

26 review(s) for megan_sexy25 (21 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sar-Major]

Offline B00bN00b

External Link/Members Only

Appointment made same day (today) by text
2 mins walk from Earls Court station
Discrete(ish) basement flat
£120 for an hour

As a lover of cute brunettes with big boobs I was dying to see this girl, particularly after some of the great reviews she’s had on here. And when she opened the door I was not disappointed. In fact I was gobsmacked. This girl is really pretty, beautiful smile, flawless skin and very long dark hair. And an incredible figure. An earlier review said her photos make her look like an amazonian but in the flesh she’s quite small. I’d totally agree.  5’2 on her profile is about right. She does have hips and a curvy bum but by no means fat or even a bubble butt. She’s a very trim girl with a flat stomach and lovely pair of bangers. Apparently enhanced but they looked and felt amazing. And this is coming from someone who generally cannot stand fake boobs. She was fresh and clean and smelled amazing. As you can probably tell, I found her incredibly attractive. To the point of feeling a bit shy! And to use a UKP cliche, her photos really don’t do her justice.

So physically she was just perfection for me. Personality wise she was really sweet and welcoming. Just to be clear, I’m all about the GFE/vanilla and she’s great at it.   Very touchy feely, cuddly and lots of gentle kisses. No DFK but certainly enough intimacy for me.

So after a bit of kissing and cuddling we did the following:

She gave me very nice OW (OWO not asked for or offered, which is fine by me)
Then she went on top and rode me beautifully. What a fucking sight that was!
I asked her to get on all fours so I could rim her. Wow that was hot.
Then I fucked her doggy. She has a nice tight pussy and going deep felt amazing
Then onto mish, her legs wrapped round me
Then I asked her to smother my face with her boobs and finish me off with a hand job, which is my favourite way to blow. She did not disappoint.

After a clean up she gave me a really nice massage and we had a nice chat about her leaving brazil and coming to London. Her english and conversation is excellent

Eventually I asked her if I could have a shower. After the shower I got dressed and checked the time. I only been there 35 minutes! We were both shocked and she told me to get undressed and we’d go again but I just didn’t have it in me. She said I was welcome to stay and try but I got all shy again and left. I’m slightly annoyed with myself because I could’ve happily sat there for 20 minutes and just stared at her. That would probably freak her out though!

Anyway, you can probably tell I’m a bit smitten. She’s definitely the most attractive SP I’ve been with. In fact probably in the top 5 of all girls I’ve ever slept with. And did I mention she offered me a beer when I arrived? If that’s not girlfriend material, I don’t know what is.

Offline Mr333

No DFK, no OWO...not sure that being offered a beer makes up for that!  :(

Anikhayley

She does look really good but she doesn’t have cim or owo on her likes so that’s a a bit of a shame

Offline B00bN00b

No DFK, no OWO...not sure that being offered a beer makes up for that!  :(

Like I say, I like it vanilla. I appreciate it’s not for everyone.

Offline here2screw

Looks like the profile has disappeared

Offline Fuzzyduck

Looks like the profile has disappeared

OP screwed up with the link. The one at the top under the title works, as does this.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Fully Sated

Apparently enhanced but they looked and felt amazing. And this is coming from someone who generally cannot stand fake boobs...

Thanks for your review B00bN00b, glad you enjoyed your time with her, just looking at her photos, I am surprised that your were so amazed by her breasts, they do look extremely enhanced.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline B00bN00b

Thanks for your review B00bN00b, glad you enjoyed your time with her, just looking at her photos, I am surprised that your were so amazed by her breasts, they do look extremely enhanced.

Hidden Image/Members Only

I was expecting exactly that but in the flesh they weren’t that obvious, much more natural. Hence my ‘amazement’.