Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice_Rock - TIMEWASTER AVOID, Angel.  (Read 954 times)

Kikibear

Booked appointment with her for today before Xmas and she confirmed and sent address. Went to postcode today and radio silence on arrival. No response to texts calls etc. Went on AW and profile gone. Timewaster and I doubt she was real to begin with.

Kikibear

Kikibear

After further investigation I reckon she's fucked off with some rich bloke sugar daddy type. Her feedback is still accessible from my bookings page on AW and she supposedly got a new fb on Jan 3

External Link/Members Only

Obviously AW ratings are nothing to go by but sounds to me like she hit the jackpot

Unreliable cunt

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Booked appointment with her for today before Xmas and she confirmed and sent address. Went to postcode today and radio silence on arrival. No response to texts calls etc. Went on AW and profile gone. Timewaster and I doubt she was real to begin with.

You doubt who was real???
She’s been seen before...

Kikibear

You doubt who was real???
She’s been seen before...

I originally thought she was a pg scammer etc but now convinced a rich punter offered her enough to pack it in

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I originally thought she was a pg scammer etc but now convinced a rich punter offered her enough to pack it in

Yes sorry you answered it in the next post you made  :hi:

Kikibear

In hindsight I was also stupid. Texted her in the morning to confirm and got no response but figured she's got fairly good rep so still made my way to the postcode she had sent me before Xmas. Should have bailed when she didn't text back to confirm  :dash:

Offline Youknowmyname007

After further investigation I reckon she's fucked off with some rich bloke sugar daddy type. Her feedback is still accessible from my bookings page on AW and she supposedly got a new fb on Jan 3

External Link/Members Only

Obviously AW ratings are nothing to go by but sounds to me like she hit the jackpot

Unreliable cunt
Her latest feedback sounds like Richard Gere from Pretty Woman  :D
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 1/2 years and refusing to explain.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline stuart.

I personally don't see the appeal of this girl, she's Asian but she ain't hot.