Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any massage parlours in or around Wembley?  (Read 1614 times)

Offline Jettison

So I've been on the site for about a month trying to figure out how this stuff works and figured i might as well just jump in instead of lurking.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Welcome. I can’t help much with your query but I do know that folk here are more amenable to sharing with others who contribute themselves. Perhaps some info on your own recent experiences, ideally in the form of reviews, would go a long way to getting you what you’re after and you may even get some recommendations.

There are a couple of massage dedicated threads in the London Discussion board so check those out.

Offline Jettison

Welcome. I can’t help much with your query but I do know that folk here are more amenable to sharing with others who contribute themselves. Perhaps some info on your own recent experiences, ideally in the form of reviews, would go a long way to getting you what you’re after and you may even get some recommendations.

There are a couple of massage dedicated threads in the London Discussion board so check those out.

Sorry for the late reply, i took your advice and went for it. And a review has been posted.

Unfortunately (unless i wasn't paying attention) i haven't seen anything on those threads really talking about Wembley.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review.
Just searching for "wembley massage" yields a few leads. Also, saw this reminder of what happens when you have the wrong attitude and can't be bothered to do some legwork.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=222828

This evening there were nearly 150 AW providers in Wembley are who had ticked "massage" in their likes list.

Offline Jettison

Thanks for the review.
Just searching for "wembley massage" yields a few leads. Also, saw this reminder of what happens when you have the wrong attitude and can't be bothered to do some legwork.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=222828

This evening there were nearly 150 AW providers in Wembley are who had ticked "massage" in their likes list.
Well I'll definitely put more of an effort in to searching the next time around. Thank you.

Online jimmyjackjones

Hi There...
a few decent providers that I have visited all work out of Apartments, and are still active in Wembley/ Sudbury area

Nina B2B. External Link/Members Only

Hungarian late 40s Sp, offers b2b (topless) great Enhanced tits, will do OW if requested.Massage ok, more Sensual than Sports Massage etc. £50 for 1/2 hour. Located close to Wembley Central station.

Kay External Link/Members Only Thai lady late 40s,Massage only with HR £30 Solid massage not a stunner.  Located Near Monks Park

Dorothy  External Link/Members Only

Polish SP, offers full b2b, respectful touching allowed. VFM massage inc Hr £30 1/2.  B2b £50 1/2 Hour

« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 05:18:33 pm by jimmyjackjones »

Online scutty brown

here are a couple of starters
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only            (no hits in Wembley, but several close by)

Offline Jettison

@jimmyjackjones
@scutty brown

Thank you both. Dunno when I'll give it a try again but the links are very appreciated.