Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna Earls Court massage  (Read 1680 times)

Offline JamesJ

Had saved Anna’s details a couple of months ago following some good reviews. Planned to book this week but the link is dead and no reply to texts. Any regulars of hers know if she is on holiday or no longer in the game?

External Link/Members Only

Thanks.

Ron da Cuba

I sent her an email a week ago. No reply to date.

Offline JamesJ

Thanks Ron, I’ll keep an eye on her profile. Hopefully she’s just moved or something like that.

Online LLPunting

External Link/Members Only

No sex "...my service is erotic."  Does OWO.

Still a sex worker missy.  Let's not pretend.   :wackogirl:

Offline JamesJ

Thanks Callisto, that’s a different number to the one she had on AW but sent a message this morning without a reply so far. I’ll report back if I have any joy.

Offline lebon121

Thanks Callisto, that’s a different number to the one she had on AW but sent a message this morning without a reply so far. I’ll report back if I have any joy.
Here it is buddy
+447474525241
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline JamesJ

That’s the number I got no reply on LeBon. Checked WhatsApp and hasn’t been active since Aug 15th.

Offline lebon121

That’s the number I got no reply on LeBon. Checked WhatsApp and hasn’t been active since Aug 15th.
What about this one
07400 596 273
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline JamesJ

Thanks for the assistance. She replied to say she isn’t working at the moment and plans to start again in December.

Offline stevoleavo

Think she is kind of back working (I saw her). But she was unsure how she was going to advertise going forward. So potentially if you have seen her before you could make an appointment, but not sure about new clientele.