Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asian Starz  (Read 10230 times)

Offline marlin

Has anyone tried this agency, the girls on website dont look like models so I am hoping the pictures are real

Hoping the service is good as well been quoted £130 for FS including DFK and CIM

External Link/Members Only

Offline arkenciel

pictures looks decent, only way to find out is try for yourself really.

be prepared to walk

Offline kingmobb

Could someone post
a review?

TOFTT

CelticWarrior2

Offline hawai5o

Bloody hell .dunno what happened to their site as it was working on Monday .

Anyway here it is . Had a limited window of opportunity, made a short list of 2 girls from their site location in Stratford . First girl was Brittney who was petite but as i was lusting after the other girl ( forgot her name ),i had to pass as the girl had her period and could only do massage . Made my excuses and left for the second location .
The girls are Malaysian so i was told and they certainly didn't look Thai or Chinese .
As per Pics on the site
Moved on to the other Location in Bethnal Green and there were 2 girls ,Princess and Lilly .   Went for Lilly ,1/2 hour £ 60 ,OW ,kissing with closed mouth but she was very nice albeit vanilla . Didn't pay the extra£10 for OWO .   Wasn't too bad as i never fucked a Malaysian girl before and the girl was very friendly ,young,pretty and here for a  couple of months .

She told me all the girls in that operation are from Malaysia and i do believe her having seen 4 of them in one day .

Prices ,£40 for 15 minutes ,£60 1/2 hour ,£100  one hour . Extras £10 for OWO .
Pics are very real ,what you see is what you get unlike all the other Chinese incall places .

Wasn't disappointed at all .

Offline thinwhiteduke

Ive seen Min and Lina in Stratford, both recommended. Both gave an awesome girlfriend experience. Will definitely go again

Offline hawai5o

Bloody hell .dunno what happened to their site as it was working on Monday .

Anyway here it is . Had a limited window of opportunity, made a short list of 2 girls from their site location in Stratford . First girl was Brittney who was petite but as i was lusting after the other girl ( forgot her name ),i had to pass as the girl had her period and could only do massage . Made my excuses and left for the second location .
The girls are Malaysian so i was told and they certainly didn't look Thai or Chinese .
As per Pics on the site
Moved on to the other Location in Bethnal Green and there were 2 girls ,Princess and Lilly .   Went for Lilly ,1/2 hour £ 60 ,OW ,kissing with closed mouth but she was very nice albeit vanilla . Didn't pay the extra£10 for OWO .   Wasn't too bad as i never fucked a Malaysian girl before and the girl was very friendly ,young,pretty and here for a  couple of months .

She told me all the girls in that operation are from Malaysia and i do believe her having seen 4 of them in one day .

Prices ,£40 for 15 minutes ,£60 1/2 hour ,£100  one hour . Extras £10 for OWO .
Pics are very real ,what you see is what you get unlike all the other Chinese incall places .

Wasn't disappointed at all .
.    Punted with a pretty Malaysian girl who went by the name SABRINA. The location was near Archway station .She gave real gfe and I think she was new the scene,then she relocated to Stratford but now is no longer on their Gallery . I assume she must have gone back to Malaysia .   THE PHOTOS WERE REAL .

Offline Wolf83

Has anyone tried this agency, the girls on website dont look like models so I am hoping the pictures are real

Hoping the service is good as well been quoted £130 for FS including DFK and CIM

None of Indian girls look pretty  :vomit:

Offline hawai5o

None of Indian girls look pretty  :vomit:

The current collection on their gallery aren't nice looking especially the depressed Indian looking girls .

NippleSucker

Was optimistic. Went looking for a slim Malaysian and when got there they said she was busy and just an Indian (looked Bangladesh looking) was available - looked awful - plump, ugly and zero smile. Made excuse that had booked the Asian girl - from Malaysia and said would come back.

Went to get a coffee and waited 35 mins for Malaysian girl to finish. Wish never bothered. When arrived although friendly she had awful looking face so decided not to go through with it (had planned 1 hr) so said sorry time was too late now as just been called to meeting and with that left.

Went backed to car looked online and booked another Asian girl in Docklands not far.

Offline FCB

Some of that agency W/Gs have recently created Adultwork profiles and their verification photos are accessible

Adultwork
karenstarz888
Harrow/Wembley Park
Profile age/nationality: 24/Malaysian
+447491382763

Vivastreet
Location   South East
Hampshire
Harrow
Brent - HA9

Same photos in AW and Vivastreet

Hidden Image/Members Only

Adultwork
moneystarz24
Hackney/Stratford
Malaysian
Profile age:37
+447428259619

Vivastreet
East London
Stratford - E15

Verification

Adultwork photos

Vivastreet photos

Adultwork
alicestarz76
Homerton
Malaysian
+447428226960

Vivastreet
Hackney/Homerton

London.Cracker
Hackney E9

Backpage
Hackney E9

Verification

Adultwork photos

non-Adultwork photos

annastarz88
Harrow
Profile age/nationality: 40/Malaysian

Offline FCB

« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 04:44:29 pm by FCB »

Offline FCB

And another Asianstarz W/G
emilystarz88
Harrow HA1
No mention of nationality yet but I presume she's Malaysian like the other girls from this agency claim.
Profile age: 26, then she writes that she's 24
Profile has authenticity/legitimacy alert

« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 08:02:57 pm by FCB »

Offline hawai5o

Profiles written for them There were a couple of decent girls there but they seem to have gone back

Offline NoHo

FiFi in Whitechapel is real pic   She looks much hotter though
Really young and fit as and great service :)

Offline stuart.

FiFi is definitely real? does she do CIM. she looks gorgeous and is exactly what i'm looking for, any information on her would be most appreciated, thanks  :)

Offline hawai5o

One good thing about this agency its photos are not photo shopped .Sabrina who worked in Highbury and Stratford was the prettiest I saw there followed by Lilly in Bethnal Green but then again I didn'tget to see all of them .My first ever  punts with Malaysian girls very friendly warm girls .

uksaldn

A link please?

Offline FCB

« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 11:05:22 pm by FCB »

Offline stuart.

been trying to book fifi but her phone is always switched off  :cry:

Offline World Sick

Same here. Fifi hasn't had her phone on since this post was made.

The phones of the others seem to be on though. Shame. Don't want to see the others.

Offline stuart.

Same here. Fifi hasn't had her phone on since this post was made.

The phones of the others seem to be on though. Shame. Don't want to see the others.

its definitely a Shame  :cry: and the other girls just ain't doing it for me

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

we really missed out on this one  :(

Offline hawai5o

Maybe the next lot of import will be better..Sabrina and Lilly were the best but I guess they had to go back after the six months assignment.

Offline FCB

:scare: :scare: :scare:

Totally agree

Every time I see one of this Malaysian WGs profiles with the "starz" in working name I dread what I might find in the verification.

Offline Dax

There use to be really hot girls from this group that I had seen  :yahoo: in last couple of years.  But now all the girls available today are just too ugly for me   :thumbsdown: .

I think the pimp of the group should really think about having slim attractive girls as the prices are really good.   

I saw this girl early last year and her body was so perfect and only £100 a hour.   :yahoo:

« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 11:21:17 am by Dax »

Offline stuart.

There use to be really hot girls from this group that I had seen  :yahoo: in last couple of years.  But now all the girls available today are just too ugly for me   :thumbsdown: .

I think the pimp of the group should really think about having slim attractive girls as the prices are really good.   

I saw this girl early last year and her body was so perfect and only £100 a hour.   :yahoo:

I am jealous lol tried to book her a while ago, but she had already left :cry: and all the others are ugly as hell