Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Masseuse Nicol - can you explain  (Read 1033 times)

paullike

So I have seen Nicol many times when she was in Old Street, and was always more than impressed. She disappeared for while, and the came back offering a massage / oral only service i.e. No sex. She told me it was because of the death of a close friend. This lasted about 3 months, but now she is offering sex again.

Does the story she used stack up, or are there others reasons you can think of?

imtheman

Does it matter? Maybe it's personal to her. If she is offering the services that you want then its all good surely.

Offline LLPunting

Agree with reply.  What business of yours is it to question her motives and circumstances unless you care and plan on intervening or interfering? Either way suggests you're trying to be involved more than she wants you to be.

paullike

Nothing that might have been under treatment that I should be worried about?

imtheman

You think she'd tell anyone if it was? Do you think all working girls would say whether they've had any treatments when you make a booking? If you're not comfortable with her anymore then maybe move on.

fredpunter

Nothing that might have been under treatment that I should be worried about?

I think most infections (presumably you are suggesting sti) don't take 3 months to treat ... I may be wrong. But there are some tests for some infections that aren't reliable until 3 months after the event I think.

Most likely is after she stopped offering sex her phone got a bit dusty would be my guess.

mrhappypants

She has offered a very similar explanation to me.  It is not my business if it is true or not.    I think her service list offers reasonable protection. 

If you are still worried I suggest you punt elsewhere.

Offline Sinz

If you are so paranoid I suggest you look for other WGs, met with another WG who works with her , who said pretty much the same thing. That Nicol had a death in her family and due to her religion and family matters she was not offering sex.

IMO it's upto the WGs discretion to what services they offer and as long as they provide the services they advertise , it's all well and good.