Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bombshell - A wg not worth the price. Kensington  (Read 1464 times)

Playa

There is not really much to say about this one.

Comms- phone her up. She tells me to come to the hotel. I get there and phone. She said shes out. Makes me wait 10 minutes. Then tells me to come to the floor. I go to the floor. Call her and she's surprised I made it that quick. Make me wait another 5 minutes telling me she's getting ready. Then gives me room number.

I go to the room and see shes an old hag. Very masculine face, big head, larger frame than I hoped for. Now don't get me wrong I don't mind older women as long as they take care of themselves but this one is charging to much. My standards are pretty high so I personally wouldn't even do her for free. So after I just say sorry I'm not attracted and walk. Then she calls me a prick.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

vw

She is on the prossie blacklist for threats and outing for reference

External Link/Members Only

Not somthing i would visit, hope you used a punting phone !

Offline d.diggler

Not sure if its just me, but pretty much every WG I've met via AW who has had their face blurred (like Bombshell) on their pics has ended up being how shall I say….less attractive facially than I had expected/hoped for. Whereas I respect everyones right to anonymity I have reached the point that I just don't take the risk any more….I find it very hard to just walk especially having invested time and effort into arranging the meet but honestly some of the horrors I've met this way have taken my breath away …. :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline stayer

d.diggler,

As vw said, check the prossie blacklist before you book. The WG you saw reacted nastily when I reviewed her negatively, so admin took action.

As for looks: check reviews from established UKP members. If the common consensus is that a WG is attractive, then she probably is.

Offline PLeisure

pretty much every WG I've met via AW
d.diggler - your reviews would be appreciated on here... 
External Link/Members Only   :hi:

Offline KentAde

Jeez...how long is here Profile?!
You'll need Red Bull to stay awake reading all that!  :D

mrhappypants

Playa, welcome aboard. 

In my view you are ABSOLUTELY in the right walking away if she is not attractive to you given that her photos are not accurate. 

I have only done this once, wish I had done it more, and think that if a working girl does not publish clear and accurate face and body photos your totally cool to walk if you do not like what you see. 

The overly long profile and very high hourly rate are warning signs.

Better luck next time and please keep reviewing.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Not sure if its just me, but pretty much every WG I've met via AW who has had their face blurred (like Bombshell) on their pics has ended up being how shall I say….less attractive facially than I had expected/hoped for. Whereas I respect everyones right to anonymity I have reached the point that I just don't take the risk any more….I find it very hard to just walk especially having invested time and effort into arranging the meet but honestly some of the horrors I've met this way have taken my breath away …. :scare: :scare: :scare:

An actual contribution to this site in the form of reviews would save others from wasting their time. :hi:

vt

Stayer's review and the subsequent comments tell you all you need to know about this girl and her many strange antics...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=40570.0